03. applicants.

❅behind the screen - apply open!

❅character name.

 

plotline - age - love interest - link - review.

❅jung eun mi.

 

the heroine - 19 - xiumin - link - gurl, you are fast xD eun mi's personality is so sweet and innocent, it's almost painful . and it's cool she's from your applyfic  - tbh with the idols-turned-actors i was kind of afraid as to what people would do as an excuse, but yours is really good~ ouo. xiumin fits the second lead role perfectly, why didn't i write it with him in mind? i'm insane, but you make perfect sense ouo. good app! and school 2013 is such a good show omfg.

❅kim yu jin.

 

the big sister - 21 - chansung - link - both of the fcs are really great, whoa. she seems so... defrosting ice queen-ish, which is exactly the way i pictured her, ouo.  like...perfect personality and background, i just want a little more detail, you know? and i'm not very familiar with 2pm, sobs, so you'd have to help me with chansung's personality.  

❅chung yun ji.

 

the  stunt double - 19 - taemin - link - ahri! yes! she always struck me as somebody who looked cute, but also could probably kick your . ouo. her personality is awesome, and i really like how she tries to hide her strength. ehehe. and taemin as the director = awesome. it's taeman-ish, and - just - yes. ouo. and that scene request. thumbs up. totally. yes.

❅park sang jae.

 

the  stunt double - 17 - daehyun - link - that's a really nice fc for the role, omg. okay. "actions speak louder than words" is exactly what i thought of when writing this plotline~ ouo. and yay for drama ost - can i have a link to the song, by any chance? her relationship with daehyun and daehyun as the director in general is really cool, ouo. good app all in all!

❅samantha long.

 

the  big sister - 20 - henry - link -  so much detail, let me love you. ♥ i like how you made her a veteran in china, hong kong, and taiwan, but not so veteran for the korean scene - i can work that.  the fact that henry's intimidating because of his talent is all kinds of awesome. and the way they interact, it's adorable. ♥ is the musical good!? it's on netflix and i want to watch but. haha. awesome app all in all~

❅ha song hae.

 

the  big sister - 20 - baekho - link -  i absolutely adore her control freaky tendencies. that is perfect, omg. her personality - just - good stuff, i like it. wait, she's woobin's ex? thanks for including that part of the plotline, i think you're the first to do that, ouo. did she play ha kyung or kang joo? and you added the heroine in as her friend, yay! ♥ she's baekho's noona by a few years, right? i can work that. and a karaoke night. perfect. ouo. awesome app, omg~ good job!