01. plotlines.

❅behind the screen - apply open!

❅the heroine.

 

the actress: she's a young, innocent idol-turned-actress in her first lead role. she's sweet, kind, and innocent - you look at this girl and you think, "man, she couldn't do anything wrong." she's the perfect idol, but her seemingly perfect idol life is scarred by her relationship with the drama's second lead, and her company's reaction.
traits: sweet, kind, innocent, romantic, sensitive.

the character:  bo young hee, a high school student moving to seoul from busan. she's never remembered her older sister, who died when she was a baby, but she does own her sister's necklace - a snowflake. now, thanks to a cute boy and some new friends, she has information about her sister's death that could change everything.

❅the second lead.

 

the actor: story of the snowflake is nowhere near his first role, despite the fact that his 20th birthday is coming up pretty soon. he's a nice guy, but don't cross him - he's "prankster" personified, and loves playing pranks on the staff and cast. initially he sees the heroine as a little sister, but he finds himself falling for her - fast.
traits:  mischevious, caring, protective,  experienced,  childish

the character:  park hyunsik, a student at young hee's new school and her first friend. naturally, hyunsik falls for young hee pretty fast, but what he didn't account on is young hee's backstory - or the fact that he'd get dragged in to it.

❅the male lead.

 

the actor: he's a young actor, just starting out. he's got good looks, talent, and even a good singing voice - he kills noona fans and younger girls alike easily.  he could have any girl he wanted, be it the female lead, the rival, or even the staff - but all that doesn't matter when he finds himself falling for his best friend.
traits: shy, flowerboy-ish, talented, polite, manly

the character:  jason go, a korean-american agent for the company holding young hee's sister. to make sure young hee never finds out about her sister, it's his job to keep her from the company. jason just didn't expect to fall for her.

❅the best friend.

 

the actor: really, he is the best friend. he's an idol-turned actor in his 5th role,  and is just a really nice guy. he's from the same company as the male lead, and hence, they're best friends on screen and off. his groupmates know he's not straight, even though he can't seem to figure it out himself, but the giant crush he has on the male lead is certainly telling.
traits:  kind, lovestruck...you know what? he's just a really nice guy.

the character:  cho sunghyun, who trained with jason and is his second-in-command. unlike jason, however, he's devoted to the mission, and ends up betraying jason for the mission's sake.

❅the rival - hwang jin hee.

 

the actress: she plays the rival, anyways, but you honestly couldn't find a quirkier girl. she's determined to put light in her castmate's lives, and does it through gags, jokes, and pranks. (does she tag-team with the second lead? yes.) she genuinely loves all of the cast - sometimes too much - and it shows.
traits: hyper, funny, jokey, mischevious, playful

the character:  oh ji hyun, a rich student at young hee's new school, who has a crush on jason as soon as he steps in. she makes life hell for young hee, because she's smart enough to tell that jason likes her.

❅the makeup artist - lee ki seop.

 

 the girls on set joke that the biggest flower boy is the one off-set. he's a young makeup artist that's completely spacy all the time, except when he's doing what he loves. but seriously, he's passionate about makeup, and a complete romantic to the girl he loves. it's seriously...cheesy.
traits:  romantic, sensitive, 4d, spacy, loving.

❅the big sister - ha song hae.

 

the actress: it's not method acting, it's her personality. she's cold, quiet, and absolutely icy - she's been in love before (and oh god, did it ever cause a scandal!) and doesn't plan on getting hurt by anyone anymore. she's close to the heroine, but other than that, she refuses to get close to anyone on set.
traits: icy, quiet, introverted, y, untrusting.

the character:  bo young mi, who was kidnapped and taken away from her family when she was young and used as a spokesperson (under the disguise of kim mi ah) for a business - but not a good one at all. oh, and there's the fact that she has some serious stockholm syndrome for her captor.

❅the captor - baekho.

 

the actor: he looks scarier than he is. see his face, you'll want to run and hide. get to know him, and jeez, he's a big teddy bear. he's caring and sweet and kind and actually cries at movies, poor guy. all he wants is to crack the big sister's shell and show him how much he loves her.
traits:  scary on the outside, soft on the inside..

the character:  mo si hyuk, a high-up at the organization and young mi's bodyguard, who he's willing to sacrifice the mission for.

❅the stunt double.

 

the actor: a cute, shy girl that does stunts for the big sister. the roles certainly suits her - she's quiet and shy, you really hardly hear her talk, but mess with her and you'll have your wrist broken in 3 places. when she likes you, she'll be unbelieveably sweet, though.
traits: shy, quiet, introverted, physically strong, cute.

❅the director.

 

this entire show - the company, the premise, the characters - was his vision. he invented it, and as such, he take a lot of pride in it. he can be snobby, rude, stuck up - but you would be too if you wanted everything to be perfect.
traits:  snobbish, creative, stuck-up, perfectionist, outspoken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

got this far? password is a gif from your favorite drama and its name since i need more stuff to watch