Weddings

Family [hiatus]

"Howonnie!!!" Woohyun said happily when Sunggyu arrived with Howon at the Kim residence for the kid's now usual play dates.

"Woohyunn-" Howon didn't manage to greet back as he got tackled -again- to the ground by Woohyun's hug.

"Howon! Woohyun!" Sunggyu cried in a panic as he got the two kids up and began fussing over Howon's body for any injuries. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Sunggyu," Howon smiled reassuringly.

"Howonnie just needs a little bit more practice catching Woohyunnie's hugs," Sungyeol added.

"As long as you're not hurt," Sunggyu smiled as he ruffled Howon's hair.

"Who got hurt?" Sungjong suddenly asked as he appeared from the kitchen.

"No one Jongie," Sunggyu answered. "I'll be going ahead now, still have to meet with a new singer I'll be writing for. Be a good boy now Howon."

"I will," Howon said happily.

"Bye now," Sunggyu said as he ruffled Howon's hair again before heading to the door.

"Bye Gyu-hyung," Sungjong said as Sunggyu waved goodbye and the kids waved back. "And good luck."

Sunggyu gave them one last smile before the door closed and Sunggyu was gone.

"Now then kids," Sungjong started as he turned to the kids with a warm smile. "I'm still cooking for your lunch later so play nice until I call you, okay?"

"Yes daddy/uncle," the trio said in unison before Sungjong headed back to the kitchen.

"We're gonna have lots of fun today Howonnie!" Woohyun said happily.

"Me and Woohyunnie got out all our favorite toys for us to play with," Sungyeol added just as excited as his brother.

"I brought my favorite toy too," Howon said as he got out an action figure with a purple cape from his backpack and the cousins started to play.

After 2 superhero fights, 1 finished coloring book, 1 full lunch, 3 destroyed towers of blocks, 3 snacks in between and just 1 destroyed toy car did Woohyun, Sungyeol and Howon finally felt tired.

"I'm tired," Woohyun announced as he plopped down on their living rooms soft carpet.

"Me too," Howon agreed as he lay down next to Woohyun.

"Me three! Me three!" Sungyeol said not really showing any signs of tiredness as he plopped down his body across his two slightly elder hyungs.

The room was then filled with the three kid's giggles.

"Oooh," Hoya suddenly said as he looked up at the book shelf towering above them. "What's that?"

Sungyeol then sat up right and looked at what his cousin was pointing. It was a big whit book that was on a book stand and it was the only book on the upmost shelf making it very noticable.

"That's daddy and papa's most treasured possession," Sungyeol smiled. "Next to us."

"It's their wedding album!" Woohyun said excitedly.

"Papa and Sunggyu also had one of those wedding thing," Howon said. “Gyu was so nervous at first, I thought he would leave papa there like in the movies.”

"We remember..." Sungyeol and Woohyun said simultaneously as they remembered that wedding.

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo decided on a simple garden wedding were all their friends and relatives were invited and as Dongwoo greeted their guests Sunggyu stayed in the bedroom trying to calm down his nerves.

"You nervous?" a familiar voice suddenly said shocking Sunggyu a bit.

“Dongwoo!” Sunggyu said in shock. “Don’t scare me like that.”

"I did knock," Dongwoo replied calmly. "3 times to be exact."

"I didn't hear."

"You're that nervous?" Dongwoo asked.

“A bit,” Sunggyu lied cause a bit nervous was an understatement right now for him.

“I’ll tell you a secret on how you can get rid of your nervousness,” Dongwoo smiled as he placed his hands on his lover’s shoulders.

“There’s a secret?”

Dongwoo then leaned in close pressed his lips against Sungyyu’s shocking the later before Dongwoo pulled away!

“What are you doing?!” Sunggyu cried as his face turned bright red. “Someone might see us! Or worse! Howon might see us!!”

“Everyone will see it later during the wedding,” Dongwoo laughed. “Besides, that’s the secret of taking your nervousness away.”

Sunggyu then placed a hand atop his heart and felt it was calm now after Dongwoo’s encouragement. He then looked at his husband-to-be-in-a-few-minutes and as soon as he saw that smile he realized there was nothing to be nervous about in the first place since he’s gonna marry one of the most wonderful man he’s ever known.

Unbeknownst to the two of them a small little boy looked at the exchange, smiling to himself as he quietly thanked the small eyed man for making his papa very happy.

 

“Uncle Gyu didn’t have anything to worry about though,” Woohyun said sitting upright.

“Eh, he looks funny like that,” Howon smiled making the other two smile too. “How did Uncle Sungjong and Uncle Myungsoo’s wedding go?”

“We weren’t there so we don’t really know exactly,” Woohyun admitted.

“But papa told us what happened,” Sungyeol smiled. “Their wedding wasn’t as fancy as Uncle Dongwoo and Uncle Sunggyu’s though…”

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong decided on a simple wedding in a small church where only their closest friends and immediate relatives were invited.

“Why can’t I get this necktie right?” Myungsoo mumbled to himself as he tried to tie his necktie though he only failed.

“Are you trying to kill yourself?” Seonkyu, Sungjong’s brother, questioned his soon to be brother-in-law as he swatted Myungsoo’s hands away and tied the necktie himself. “You’re getting married in a few minutes and you don’t even know how to tie a necktie?? I am seriously wondering why I let you marry my brother.”

“Cause I’m an amazing person,” Myungsoo said with a grin which quickly disappeared when Seonkyu tightened the necktie a little too tight.

“Don’t push it hyung,” Seonkyu warned. “And I swear if you ever hurt Sungjong-hyung I will hunt you down and make sure that you will never ever have children of your own, okay?”

“You know I won’t do that Seonkyu,” Myungsoo smiled reassuringly though he did feel a bit threatened, damn people with brother complexes. “So how do I look?”

“You look good,” Seonkyu plainly said.

“Just good?”

“I just saw Sungjong-hyung before I helped you in your pathetic attempt to tie a knot,” Seonkyu smirked. “So anything next to Sungjong-hyung just looks good to me.”

And as if on cue Sungjong entered the small church dressed in a simple white long sleeved dress shirt and black pants, he looked so ethereal and the blush on his cheeks as everyone stared at him made him look more beautiful than he already was – if that was possible.

“Wow,” was all Myungsoo could say as Sungjong walked towards him with the most angelic smile and Myungsoo couldn’t help but think if he was dreaming cause this was just too perfect to be true.

But when Sungjong's warm hand was entwined in hisand the priest started speaking in front of them  Myungsoo knew that this was reality no matter how dream like it was and Myungsoo wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

“I’d want to get married like that too,” Howon said when the brother’s finished recalling their papa’s story.

“I’m gonna get married at the same church papa and daddy got married,” Sungyeol announced.

“Me too,” Woohyun said. “With Howonnie!”

“You’d wanna get married with me?” Howon said a bit surprised.

“Well I can’t marry Yeolie cause he’s my brother,” Woohyun reasoned. “And Kibeommie will marry Jinki-hyungie, besides I really really really like you Howonnie and daddy said I should marry someone I really like, or maybe you don’t like me too?”

“I like you too Woohyunnie!” Howon said immediately as he grabbed his cousin’s hands. “When we grow up we’re gonna have the biggest wedding ever and you will be so pretty like Uncle Jongie too!”

“Really Howonnie?” Woohyun said with sparkling eyes as he tackled Howon into a hug but his cousin caught him this time. “You’re gonna be the most handsomest person there Howonnie!”

“I wanna be the one to cut the cake and blow out the candles!” Sungyeol said as he raised his hand up high.

“Of course you can Sungyeollie,” Woohyun said with a smile.

“Hooray!” Sungyeol exclaimed very satisfied.

“What are we hooraying for?” Sungjong, along with Sunggyu who just arrived, asked suddenly.

“I get to cut the cake at Woohyunnie and Howonnie’s wedding daddy!” Sungyeol said.

“And I’m gonna have the most handsomest husband ever!” Woohyun said proudly.

“Oh?” Sunggyu said very amused. “Who is it Woohyun?”

“Me!” Howon said just as proud. “I’m gonna marry Woohyunnie when we grow up and we’re gonna be so happy like you and papa.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu just replied as Sungjong chuckled at the kids innocence. “That’s wonderful Howonnie.”

And as the kids continued to tell the adults of what their wedding will be like Sunggyu kept on thinking how he’s going to explain to his husband that his son who left the house single is suddenly coming home engaged and with a fiancé.

 


 

especially written for delib-unnie cause she wanted a wedding chapter (●´∀`●)

so yeah if you want to see something to happen here comment and i'll try to make it happen (*^ワ^*) [just no cause i don't know how to write hahaha and i'm not promising i'll do all of them cause it depends if it fits my writing/story or not]

and if you have a question for any of the characters i'm borrowing from woollim and their respective agencies then feel free to ask and i will make sure they answer you d=(´▽`)=b