Robot Pirate Island

Family [hiatus]

 

"Daddy!" a small boy with chubby cheeks called as he clung to his daddy's leg as he prepared dinner. "When is papa coming home?"

"In a while Sungyeol dear," the boy's daddy, Sungjong, said as he mixed the japchae in the frying pan.

"I hope he comes home soon," Sungyeol said, still gripping on Sungjong's leg. "He said he's going to play robots with me today."

"No fair Yeollie!" another kid with equally chubby cheeks as Sungyeol came in the kitchen and pointed an accusing finger at his brother. "Papa promised he's going to play pirates with me! Tell him daddy! Tell him papa said he'll play with me first."

"But papa also promised he'll play robots with me Woohyunnie," Sungyeol said with a pout. "Didn't he daddy?"

Sungjong sighed as he turned of the stove and crouched down to be level with his two sons, his husband should really keep his promises in check.

"Your papa told me he'll play robot pirate island with you two," Sungjong said with a sweet smile. "So that all of you can play together."

"Hooray!" Woohyun and Sungyeol said joyously as they hugged their daddy making him fall first on the floor.

"You should play with us too daddy," Woohyun said. "You can be my pirate queen."

"But I want daddy to be my robot queen!" Sungyeol cried as he hugged Sungjong tighter.

"But I asked first Yeollie," Woohyun said with a pout as he hugged his daddy tighter too making it hard for Sungjong to breathe and voice out his opinion.

"But... but I-" Sungyeol's arguement was cut off from his mouth as he was suddenly lifted away from his daddy and into another's carry.

"Papa!" Woohyun and Sungyeol happily greeted simultaneously.

"You three having fun without me?" their papa, Myungsoo, said as Woohyun hugged him by the leg and he pulled his husband up.

"Welcome home Myungsoo," Sungjong smiled as Myungsoo kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Eewww," Sungyeol and Woohyun said then Sungyeol got down from his papa.

"Why'd you two go eww?" Myungsoo said feigning hurt as he put his hands on his waist.

"Cause papa's kisses are yucky," Woohyun said as he stuck his tongue out.

"And their itchy too," Sungyeol said joining his brother as he also stuck his tongue out.

"Unlike daddy's kisses," Woohyun said and Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

"Daddy's kisses are nice," Sungyeol added.

"Aren't you two so sweet," Sungjong said as he kissed both his son's cheeks.

"I get home after a hard days work and this is what I get?" Myungsoo said feigning hurt. "I'm hurt."

"Oh stop your acting Myung," Sungjong said as he kissed his husband's cheek. "Now that your papa's home you three could go wash your hands so we could eat dinner."

"Then we could play robot pirate island!" Woohyun said happily as he and his brother rushed to the bathroom to wash their hands.

"Robot pirate island?" Myungsoo asked looking at Sungjong.

"You promised to play that with them right?" Sungjong smiled.

"I did?"

"Yes you did," Sungjong laughed a bit. "Now go wash your hands, the kids have been waiting to play with you since I started making dinner."

Myungsoo smiled at the thought before he turned to join his kids in washing their hands but then stopped before he was out the kitchen to face Sungjong.

"Play with us too?" Myungsoo said with a lopsided smile.

"Of course," Sungjong said. "After dinner."

"Daddy is my queen!" One of their sons shouted from the bathroom though they can't be sure who.

Sungjong then laughed as Myungsoo charged into the bathroom and told his boys how Sungjong is his queen and that the two of them can be the princes instead.

 

 


 

 

most of the oneshots here will be this short :)

next time I'll let you meet the Jang family :D