Three simple words.

늑대소년 - Wolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------------------

"There are only Three simple words I have to say to you,,,"

She continued to cry as I sat next to her. Why was she suddenly like this?

I was six. Was I supposed to know how to comfort someone many year older than me? 

He hands we clamped over her eyes, her head drooped low as her body shook with concern. Her sobs echoed through the car as the rain hit the windows like little pebbles of water.

'pita-pata, pita-pata'

The sound was calming, but the atmosphere was strong in the small compacted space of the car. I leaned over to her placing one hand on her shoulder ever so gently. She flinched.

As if my soft movement pained her. I felt her pain.

She used the back of her grey knitted cardigan sleeve to wipe the tears from her face. Her mascara staining her perfectly plumped cheeks. 

She was flushed, she was stressed, She was afraid. 

Her eyes filled with fear as she looked deep into mine, her bottom lip quivered as she scooped me into her arms pulling me close to her body. It was warm. 

I hugged her back, feeling overwhelmed by her sudden outburst I found myself to be bursting into tears.

I cried her name, I cried his name. 

"Umma! Appa!"

The rain fell harder, the wind picking up speed rapidly. 

This felt like the end, at the age of six was I supposed to feel as if life was already over for me? That I had no future left?

Was this really the end?

"It's good to have you back" Kai smiled as he rested his arm across your shoulders, pulling you closer to his body.

"You left me!" You pushed him back as you moved to the other side of Chanyeol.

The others laughed as you all headed to the second floor, it was a beautiful day so you all decided to sit on the school rooftop to eat. No one but you was looking forward to it, but you knew they would all follow.

Although, you hadn't seen Sehun or Kyungsoo all day.

You could tell there was a slight tension within the group, but you were oblivious as to why there was any. You remembered them all standing in the line. Was it just a dream.

And Luhan. 

Was he a dream too? You wanted to wish it was real but it was all too good to be true. But then again, when you woke up the next day the left overs were still sitting on the table in the family room.

But the strangest was the line. It was as if it was some sort of cult. Although when Chanyeol spoke, he sounded how he does now, goofy.

You all sat in a spread out circle in the sunniest spot found on the rooftop. The breeze was slow, calming.

You all pulled out your lunches, as you all began to eat the conversation started to fade. 

You couldn't help but feel bad, as you knew that the fact that Sehun and Kyungsoo were missing was odd but all you could think of was the time you spent with Luhan.

You looked above and over Chanyeol's head, who sat across from you, to the clouds. You felt happy and warm inside, the same feeling you felt while talking to Luhan for the first time. Seeing him that night felt like everything was going to be okay, like he was finally becoming the boy he was the first day you met.

You were concerned that you had to convince yourself that you did not have feelings for Luhan, you felt that if you had to convince yourself, than it would be useless to try to convince anyone else.

But then there was the other.

The one who had been there for a while now. The one who had no mutual feelings towards you since you could only remember. 

"Please stop crying" you pleaded in a soft whisper. Your heart broke as her eyes became red with irritation as she continued to scratch as her eyes with her sleeves. Her sobs were like cries of pain, and there was nothing for you to do to help.

Your eyes too stung as the flow of tears died down. 

The temperature dropped as the car sat in the middle of the street, no one around.

You could see only blackness out the windows, the drops of rain blurring your vision. 

You hadn't noticed she had stoped crying. She stared out the window screen her hands gripping tight onto the wheel. You strapped the seatbelt on thinking she was going to start the car. 

But she just sat there.

"It's okay baby, we're safe for now" she smiled reassuringly but you knew her words were only a front to make not only yourself but her feel better about your current situation.

You walked to your next class, you weren't too psyched about it as Sehun and the others were in there too.

Sehun was still distant towards you, he had turned up on the rooftop but made no effort in communicating with you what so ever.

You took the handle in your hand and took a deep breath in and exhaled. As you entered the room there was a loud roar of laughter. 

It was familiar.

You scanned the room until your eyes stopped on the middle of the room. They all sat in a small group.

Sehun, Suho, Sulli and the one and only Krystal.

Sehun had his head hung back, his hand on the table as he laughed louder than he ever had in his life. You heart sank an inch. 

Were you jealous?

You continued to enter the room as if you had not noticed them at all, unfortunately they done the same. 

The four of them laughed and snickered, Sehun's being the loudest of them all.

You made your way to your seat at the back of the class in the corner. You kept your head low as you pretended to read the notes you had written yesterday in your exercise book.

You took short glances in their direction, but still no sign of them recognizing your existence. 

"If your entrance is unimportant to them, then they are unimportant to you"

Your head shot up as Kris towered over you. You placed the book down as he took the seat next to you placing his bag next to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter