Agony

늑대소년 - Wolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agony,

Your heart weighed your body down as you dragged yourself throughout the house preparing for another gloomy day of school. Your father, as always, had left for work early leaving you to the silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Books in hand, uniform in perfect standard, you made your way through the streets of business as workers and students were fixed on getting to their destination on time; prison.

Basically,

Your lips were numb due to the frosted morning air, you were barely convinced.

The thought of him near you made your skin tingle, was this normal? Only you were allegeable to answer that. You heard laughter from around the corner, your body tensed.

You stood behind a post unintentionally; of course.

They walked in one long line taking up most of the road, why did this bug you? Arms around each other as they teased one another, poking awful faces considered funny, howling like wolves as if it was a sign of manliness.

Was it that time of the month? You thought to yourself,

You shook your head in disbelief; you weren’t due for a while. Then why was everything getting to you? Was this what happens when you kiss a man?

MAN – a man or boy who shows the qualities (such as strength and courage) that men are traditionally supposed to have.

 

Perhaps the right term would be boy?

***

“Have any of you seen Jeona today?”

You kept close to the wall waiting for them to pass.

Why were you even hiding?

You sighed as you walked towards the halls. The weather had cleared allowing the students to eat outside, except you of course.

You dawdled throughout the sparse hallways, your thoughts drowning out your surroundings. You dragged your body up the many flights of stairs as you had too, set your destination; peace.

“You are just so talented” her voice sounded familiar.

 You hid in the cleaner’s closet as you saw shadows approach the door to the rooftop. You kept the door open ajar as you were curious as to who knew about your secret sanctuary.

“Hmm” he face was glum.

Your blood boiled as the site of Krystal and Sulli walking out from the rooftop with Sehun and the others displeased you. You tried to keep your cool as you waited for them to pass, but of course Krystal had to fix Sehun’s collar.

Embarrassment,

Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter