We.Are.ONE.Part 4

DARAcula [Justice to DaraHae Shippers]

 

 

"MWO?"Leeteuk hissed.Kyuhyun slightly glanced at Donghae who's mouth is almost touching the floor as a river of sweat runs down his face.

 

 

 

 

A smirk was formed as he see the horrified face of his favorite hyung (Hi eunhaecupcake! XD)

 

 

 

 

"Mhm? Nothing, I thought I saw a rat behind the big vase..."he said while smiling brightly to their leader, Leeteuk who's curious of what Kyuhyun is saying slowly turned his head to the big vase.

 

 

 

 

 

"Rat? That's pretty impossible...our dorm is clean...and...--"he said as he take small steps towards the big vase, unknown to him, Donghae, who's hiding behind it is already counting the remaining seconds of his life.

 

 

 

 

A smile wandered through Dara's lips.She's aware of Donghae's presence since he came inside the dining area.Of course, she is.

 

 

 

 

***

 

"H--hubby??... W-where are you?" It was pitch dark in her room when she woke up just to see her husband  not beside her.

 

 

 

Dara looked everywhere inside their room but her husband is no where to be found.She clenched her  hands.

 

 

 

 

Her thirst for blood is killing her.

 

 

 

 

She' gritted her teeth then closed her eyes.

 

 

 

"Hubby..."she mumbled.

 

 

 

Her husband's face flashed on her mind, "No matter what happen, you'll only drink my blood.Arrasso? My blood only..."

 

 

 

Hunger.

 

 

 

She needs to feed herself now or else..."You'll not be able to control yourself if you don't drink blood, my blood..Babe? Please? Take it..."

 

 

 

"Hubby...I---I can't..."

 

 

 

 

The moment she opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

She knew she lost it already.

 

 

***

 

 

 

When Leeteuk's about to peek behind the big vase, Dara dashed towards it and took Donghae like a toy, she grabbed his arms then slipped it to her shoulders.

 

 

 

"I'm taking my hubby for now."She said, smiling.Leeteuk and the other SUJU members were shocked as well as Donghae.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was amazed on how she acts, a smile was formed on his lips.His eyes are totally sticked to Dara the whole time, interesting.. he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAAH!! DON'T! DON'T BRING HIM!!!!"Eunhyuk stomped his feet then shook Kyuhyun hard, but the maknae still busy looking at Dara and hasn't realize what hyuk is doing to him right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon glanced at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, he noticed something that made him smile inside.The other members and the leader were still looking at Donghae's arm that is hanged in Dara's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

They're close to each other? They seemed to be comfortable.Those are some of the thoughts running through their minds.

 

 

 

 

Everyone's still lost on their own thoughts and was awakened when they heard Dara.

 

 

 

 

"CIAO!"

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Where are we going???"Donghae managed to ask as he tries not to stumble on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara continued half running-half walking as they went out of SUJU dorm.Donghae glanced at her skin as the rays of the sun touched it, nothing happend.What else are myths about vampires??He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.."she paused then faced Donghae."Where can we eat ice cream?"

 

 

 

 

"WHAT!?"Donghae asked.

 

 

 

"Don't shout!"

 

 

 

 

"I'm not shouting!"

 

 

 

"Then what do you call that?!"

 

 

 

"ITS... AISH.."Donghae chose to shut his mouth to avoid long arguments.

 

 

 

"Woah, you cursed, bad boy.Bad bad boy~~"Dara teased.

 

 

 

"Look, miss.I'm not playing arou--"

 

 

 

 

"WELL ME TOO! SO YOU BETTER FIND ME A PLACE WHERE I CAN EAT ICE CREAM! OHGAHD, I'M CRAVING TO EAT IT FOR LIKE.."she stopped then counted using her fingers.

 

 

 

 

"HUMAYGAHD! 5 YEARS!"She exlaimed as she cup Donghae's face making his eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

"Tell me you have money."She asked while pouting.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked at her, 'Cute' he thought. 'NO!' his  mind retorted.His mind was still bickering at each other when he felt a slight slap on his left cheek.

 

 

 

"How dare you ignore me?"

 

 

 

"I did?"He asked.She looked at him seriously making him feel concious.

 

 

 

"Ofcourse i didn't! Ha-ha, c-come on... let's go get your ice cream.."He said as he scratch his hair.

 

 

 

 

The two walked carelessly in the street not minding the stares of the people around them.Dara was looking around excitedly as if it was her first time seeing people.While Donghae, slightly glances at her from  time to time, he saw how her expression changes everytime she sees the people walking pass by them.

 

 

 

 

Dara saw a couple holding their hands as they walk down the street, she suddenly stopped walking which Donghae didn't notice.She looked at Donghae's back, then her sight went back to the couple.

 

 

 

***

 

"Wow! Look at them hubby! They're holding their hands in public!!"She shaked his arms giddily as they watch a movie, ofcourse, inside their house.

 

 

"You think that's sweet huh?"He asked then smiled at her.

 

 

"Yepp! Can we do it some other time??? Can we? Can we???"Her eyes are shining as she pleaded to her husband.

 

 

"But I don't want you to--" he saw how the shine of her eyes disappeared, he knows that he have disappointed Dara a million times now.

 

 

 

"Okay.We will, but you have to wait, arrasso?" then he planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

****

 

 

She smiled.

 

 

 

 

"YA! Hubby!"She called

 

 

 

 

Donghae stopped walking then turned his head to Dara."Why did you stopped walki--"

 

 

 

 

He's not yet done talking but Dara run towards him then grabbed his hands.

 

 

 

 

"Wha--what are you--"He said as his cheeks turned red.

 

 

 

 

"Look at them!"she pointed at the couple.

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked at the couple then faced Dara again with his one eyebrow raised."And then??"

 

 

 

 

"HMP!"She pouted, threw Donghae's hand away  then kicked his leg.

 

 

 

 

"AWW! WHY YOU--!!"Dara walked pass by him.

 

 

 

 

He looked at her.Why is she mad? Girls reallyy... 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked straight ahead not bothering to look back at Donghae.She wanted to hold hands with him, she wants to know how it feels to walk hand by hand with someone in public, BUT HE'S SO STUPIDDDDDD!!!!

 

 

 

 

'Burst bubble, stupid fish.' She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

She continued walking not knowing where to go, there were flood of people in the street, then suddenly someone grabbed her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked up, then the person started to walk ahead, still holding her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae..."she mumbled as a smile crept to her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

LOLOLOL.Let's imagine this is them. >>>>>(>/////,<)<<<