Annoying YOGA

DARAcula [Justice to DaraHae Shippers]

****

 

The sound of loud slurping and field the ice cream parlor where Donghae and Dara went.The poor fish almost wished to disappear on his spot while Dara,who's embarrassing him intentionally smiles at herself.

 

 

 

 

"MHM!YUMMY!!"She shouted and then swallowed another spoonful of chocolate ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you---"

 

 

 

 

 

"No! I'll eat the way I want to eat so you.."She paused, and pointed the spoon on Donghae's face making him move backwards a little.

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up and watch me eat.Okeh?"Donghae frowned and was about to talk back when Dara glared at him.He was taken back and obeyed the annoying vampire.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae quietly watched as Dara eat her ice cream, it was her sixth order and she never asked if he wanted to eat too.She was messy as she eat her chocolate flavored ice cream so Donghae took a piece of napkin and offered it to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She raised her eyebrow then put her spoon down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Theres a stain of---"Again, Donghae went shut when Dara leaned to him and made her face closer to his.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you waiting for??"Dara asked, still leaning close to him.

 

 

 

 

"What am I supposed to do?"He asked back, Dara sighed then went back to her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo~~ you're useless."She said,then wiped the dirt on her face using the back of her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Me?"Donghae said as he point to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, the chair maybe? Tss."Dara said then swallowed another spoon of her chocolate ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish"Donghae mouthed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two went silent as Dara finish all her ice cream, they were about to leave when someone poked Donghae's arm.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!"The girl said then hugged Donghae, Dara glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona! What're you doing here?"He asked still hugging Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I suddenly wanted to eat ice cre---"Yoona stopped when Dara  forced to insert  her tiny body in the middle of the two.

 

 

 

 

 

She then spread her arms as wide as she can seperating the two dumbfounded people.She squared her arms then tried her best to kill the girl with her glare.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl, which is Yoona looked at Donghae with confusion in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Who is she?"She asked while pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

"STAHP DOING DAT WOMAN."Dara butted in, she looked at Yoona's face then threw her a engrossed look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?"She looked at Dara then back to Donghae who's forhead is divided into crease.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!"She called him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped closer to Yoona then leaned her head to her face."Don't call him that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah! Yoona, s--she's---"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"His wifey.And who are you?"Dara asked in mocking tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo"She bowed."I'm Yoona from Girls Generation"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoga..."Dara said while nodding her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona"Yoona corrected.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoga"Dara said as she raise an eye brow

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona."Yoona corrected again and did the same thing as Dara.

 

 

 

 

"YOGA."Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"YOONA."Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoga Yoga Yogaaa~~"Dara teased Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls continue bickering at each other while Donghae, standing beside them become invisible.Dara calls Yoona Yoga, Yoona corrects Dara, Dara calls Yoona Yoga, Yoona corrects Dara, and so on.

 

 

 

 

 

"ITS YOOOONAAAAA!!!"Yoona shouted on top of her lungs as she stomp her feet on the wooden floor of the ice cream parlor.

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever YOGA, You're annoying."Dara said then sticked her tongue out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're the annoying one here!"She retorted.

 

 

 

 

 

"ANNOYING YOGA."She then rolled her eyes and went to Donghae's side.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's GO HOME NOW, "HUBBY" She said, emphasizing the word Hubby.

 

 

 

 

She pulled Donghae's arm but Donghae stopped then faced Yoona who's face is red as tomato.Yoona looked at Donghae, Dara looked at the two, her annoyance to Yoona increased to the highest level when Donghae's lips curved into a smile.One real smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Want to come? The boys will be happy to see you in the dorm"Donghae said which made Yoona smile too.

 

 

 

 

 


"Sure!"She quickly accepted Donghae's offer, which made Dara's annoyance to her immeasurable.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona held Donghae's other arm and they went off.The two were animatedly talking to each other about each others life as an idol.Donghae's attention is focused to Yoona as she tell her funny stories on their fan meetings and programs.
 

 

 

 

 

"I want to kill someone."Dara mumbled on their way to SUJU dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

"You saying something?"Yoona glanced at her from Donghae's other side.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked at Dara too, but Dara didn't replied and just looked at their faces.It became awkward so the two continued their chat and didn't mind Dara's presence again.

 

 

 

 

 

Ignored, it was the most hated feeling of Dara so she let go of Donghae's arm and walked fast leaving the two who stopped and stared at her as she slowly disappear from their sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annoying YOGA!STUPID FISH!"She hissed then clicked her tongue.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jealous Dara.Bwahahahaha~

 

 

Upcoming story???