We.Are.ONE Part 3

DARAcula [Justice to DaraHae Shippers]

 

 

xxx

 

Everyone's eyes bulge out as their mouth drop the floor.

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk dramatically grasp his chest then leaned on Kyuhyun who just arrived at the dining area, since its the only spot for him he doesn't have any option so he sat beside Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun doesn't know what's happening since he was not able to hear Dara, he shrugged his shoulder strong enough to throw Eunhyuk's face in the wall.

 

  

 

 

"THAT HURTS, YOU KNOW?!"He complained as he rub his swollen face.

 

 

 

 

"What's happening here? You guys look stupid."He asked, ignoring Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk grimaced."Why you...!! This rascal really--!!"Leeteuk cut him off.

 

 

 

 

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU??"then he faced Dara who's still showing her naughty smile.

 

 

 

 

"Did I heard you right?..I mean, Donghae woudn't--"At that moment, Dara was the one who cut him off.She raised an eye brow then crossed her arms,

 

 

 

 

"He should take responsibilty of me!"Another heart attack, everyone except Kyuhyun and Dara felt like air is out of their lungs specially, DONGHAE who's soul seemed to fly away leaving his body lifeless.

 

 

 

 

"I thought Donghae is the purest among us.."Yesung stated as he stare on the ground

 

 

 

 

"I thought so..."the other member said.

 

 

 

 

 

"HAH! I TOLD YOU!  I, THE MAKNAE IS THE ONLY RARE,INNOCENT, AND PURE SPECIE IN THIS GROUP! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!, anyways...what's happening?" Siwon was holding the urge to hit the evil maknae, he's so annoying! Can't he feel the tensed atmosphere here?!

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk gulped loudly as he stood up."Where's LEE DONGHAE?"he calmly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of his calm voice sent shivers to Donghae who's still hiding behind the vase.He, himself, doesn't know what Dara is saying.

 

 

 

 

He can't remember that he slept with her! And the last time he checked, he's still a ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was busy thinking of what happend last night,  suddenly...he saw Kyuhyun looking at him.

 

 

 

 

OMOO!!! OF ALL PEOPLE.WHY HIM??? WHY OH WHYYYY.He'll definetely tell Leeteuk hyung!

 

 

 

 

He quickly put his fingers to his lips telling him to shut up.He even showed his "PUH-LEASEEE, HAVE MERCY." look which seemed to work because the maknae looked away and didn't looked at him again.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk turned his head revealing his flaming eyes.Donghae who sensed it quickly hide again.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Donghae turned around then cupped his own face."Why do I feel like Leeteuk hyung's going to fry me to death???"He then bit his finger nails, his ear drums would probably be traumatized by Leeteuk once he saw him.I.NEED.TO.HIDE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He again, slowly tiptoed his way out of the dining area trying not to make any sounds.

 

 

 

 

No one in the SUJU members dared to speak since they know that a calm Leeteuk is dangerous.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone's minds automatically warned them to stay put, don't speak and NEVER EVER LOOK AT HIS EYES.

 

 

 

 

 

The last time they saw Leeteuk like this was when they played around while they're practicing for their debut and the leader was so exhausted yet he needed to handle a bunch of animals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And when I said EVERYONE, (SUJU members) Kyuhyun doesn't count.Cause...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He~~~ Is~~~ The~~~ Only~~~ Exception~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Behind the big vase."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae almost fell upon hearing Kyuhyun, this piece of t will never learn how  to treasure his friend's life.

 

 

 

 

__________

Mhm.So the updates are always short, and i decided to cut it to Part One,Two, Three and so on until I satisfy myself for that certain chapter.Mwehehehe~~~

Thanks for the feedbacks! You guys makes me happy o~~~ (^___^)~~~~o

 

I'm not good at describing stuffs, which is NEEDED in a story, right? Forgive me. (T__T)

_________