Chapter 4: Outside

Aish! This Kid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sungyeol were hiding behind the couch, staring at the boy who was watching TV, sitting on the ground while eating the Kimbap that you made. You became suspicious but before you couldn’t get anything out of him. “_____-ah, tell me again why are we doing this?” Sungyeol complained and pouted. However you kept staring at the boy and looking at his actions.

You were surprised that the boy had now stopped eating the lemon candy. It was like his appetite suddenly changed its flavour. “_____-ah can we do something else? I’m bored.” Sungyeol moaned like a complaining baby and looked away.

“Sungyeol, don’t you think it’s strange that the boy suddenly stopped eating lemon candy?” you told him. He didn’t reply though, he just moaned because he was tired of watching the boy from behind the couch.

“That’s true but he’s still eating.” Sungyeol added.

You kept looking at the boy; his eyes were still glued to the TV. You tilted your head to the side. The kid was still eating the Kimbap slowly as he watches cartoons on the TV. “_____-ah, can’t we just go for a walk and leave the kid watching TV at least. Besides he’s been sitting there for 2 hours and still didn’t know about us.” Sungyeol kept complaining but you kept staring at the kid.

The kid finally stood up and turned off the TV from the switch and un-plugged the cord. Sungyeol immediately saw this and stood up. “Yah, you don’t just do that--” he was immediately cut off by you holding him from the shoulder.

“Not now,” you told him. He nodded as he gave more glares to the kid.

“_____-ah can we go outside? I don’t want to stay home all day.” The kid asked you with a girly tone yet cutely.

“And that’s what I said, but you kept watching TV!” Sungyeol blabbered annoyance at the kid. You elbowed him gently getting his attention to you.

“You said that to me,” you whispered to Sungyeol in the ear. He still looked at the kid who just poked his tongue out him.

“Yah! Kid you’re gonna get it.” Sungyeol jumped over the couch as the kid automatically ran from Sungyeol as he grabbed the left over Kimbap with him. You just chuckled at the cuteness of these two boys. These boys must get along in a strange way, you thought.

*

You, Sungyeol and the kid were having a stroll in the zoo. Sungyeol wasn’t fond of the place but you thought that the kid might like it. The kid immediately got distracted by the monkeys in the cage. “____-ah!” he called your name.

You walked up to him with Sungyeol walking behind you. “Look ____-ah! This one looks like Sungyeol-shi.” The kid was pointing to one of the monkeys that were scratching its . You giggled at his building imagination whilst Sungyeol trying to hold his own anger on the kid.

Sungyeol walked up to the kid, placed his hands on his shoulders and told him. “Indeed, but this one looks like you when you look in the mirror.” He grinned hard when he said mirror as he was pointing to the one that kept eating slowly.

“Yah Sungyeol-ah!” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter