Chapter 1: Amnesia

Aish! This Kid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yeobseoyo?” Sunggyu answered through the phone.

“Sunggyu oppa, I have a problem,” You started to panic; you haven’t been in this situation before. Seeing a boy unconscious wouldn’t be hard to ignore.

“What did you do now dongseang?” he sighed. You only called him because his friend is a doctor and you didn’t want to call the police because the situation couldn’t be too serious.

“It’s just...” you took a deep breath. “There’s a boy unconscious and... He’s really cold,”

*

You were at the hospital with your brothers. Sunggyu forced Sungyeol home so he won’t get into this situation. You were sitting outside the boy’s hospital room. Waiting for Sunggyu’s friend to tell you the results and hoping that the boy was okay.

Myungsoo noticed how worried you were even though you didn’t know the boy. “Where did you find him?” he asked you.

“On the way back from getting my phone, I found him lying on the staircase.” You avoided looking at Myungsoo.

You suddenly heard the door open next to you. You saw Sunggyu’s friend with his clipboard looking surprised. “How is he?” you said as you immediately got up hoping that the boy was alright.

“He’s okay but it seems that the boy has amnesia by the looks of it,” he looked back at his clipboard to re-read the results.

“Wow amnesia? Really Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yeah,” Woohyun nodded. “You said that you don’t know this kid?” you, Myungsoo and Sunggyu nodded consecutively. “Well, he’s got his wallet. But it’s empty. No ID, no credit card or money.” Thinking about what he just said feels like it’s going to be a mission. Starters, the boy has amnesia and he has no ID what so ever.

“So now what. I just want to go home,” Sunggyu complained as he didn’t want to deal with the situation.

“Well, first you’re gonna help _____-ah whether he lives in any of the apartment rooms. It’s most likely that he was returning or leaving his apartment room.” Woohyun explained. “Now if you excuse me, I have other patients to take care of, for the mean time this boy can be released when you’re ready.” He said before he left the scene. He really trusts you to take care of people even if he’s not allowed to release patients (underage) without a parent or guardian's permisson. Since the boy’s age is unknown, this is his exception.

*

You were at the first apartment room with the boy along with Myungsoo. You knocked on the first door with an ahjumma opening the door. “Excuse me, do you know this boy?” you asked. However the ahjumma shook her head and closed the door.

You pouted. “It’s okay _____-ah, the first time, doesn’t always mean you’ll get it,” Myungsoo ruffled your hair but neaten it after. You looked at the boy who kept staring at you, he was not confused, not daydreaming but thinking. Something unknown about the boy got you thinking as well. “Come on, next room,”

 

Door by door, you were knocking each one. Still, no one knew who the boy was. You were disappointed and Myungsoo thought this was now pointless. You finally got to the top floor, and up to the last door. Hopefully that this person knew the boy.

Knock~ knock~

Myungsoo knocked this time because you practically knocked on every single door in the apartment. The door was opened by a man in a white tank top. His facial appearance looked Kenyan to you. Hopefully that didn’t offend him. “What do you want?” the man rudely says.

“Sorry to disturb you sir but do you…” the man immediately cut off Myungsoo by smashing the door in front of him. Myungsoo backed a little a sighed. “Looks like no one knows him,” Now what do I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter