Prologue

Aish! This Kid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You saw tears drop down everyone’s eyes through the fog of the graveyard. Of course this happened; you were at your father’s funeral. He suddenly had a heart attack during a family dinner. Even if your parents lived separately, your mom still loved your dad.

Everyone left the quiet funeral, without a sound. You were sitting at the back of the car (next to the window) with your two brothers and your best friend. You didn’t feel like talking today… not yet. But when you feel like you can manage to cheer up first. “I’m sorry…about your father,” Sungyeol your best friend was sitting next to you who broke the silence.

“It’s okay, you didn’t need to say it thousand times,” you heard Myungsoo (next to Sungyeol) say even if Sungyeol wasn’t talking to him. You wished he didn’t say that, because you really hated your dad for cheating on your mom yet she still forgives him. Sometimes you never really understood why though, but you never thought about it anyway.

*

1 week later, you were at your dad’s apartment cleaning out his stuff and shifting it to mom’s house. Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sunggyu helped you with his heavy boxes. You were just helping because mom told you so. You still didn’t understand why to take your dad’s stuff to your house but maybe for memories. You didn’t know, and kept ignoring the fact.

“Finally that’s the last of it,” Sunggyu panted with exhaustion. He shifted the last box in the trailer of his landcruiser.

“Looks like that ahjusshi is getting even older,” Sungyeol’s sly tongue was talking to you about Sunggyu. You let out a chuckle while Sunggyu just got mad. Myungsoo just stopped Sunggyu’s rage with eye talk. Yes, you can underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter