Chapter 2: Interests

Aish! This Kid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The light shone through the window targeting your face. You opened your eyes right at the sun. “Aish! I’m pretty sure I closed the curtains before,” you mumbled. You got up noticing Myungsoo was still in bed and Sunggyu’s bed neatly tidied.

SMASH~

The door was smashed opened revealing Sunggyu already dressed to go outside, but to where? “Yah, _____-ah, Myungsoo-ah. Hurry up, we’re going shopping today,” he was holding a bucket of water only planning to use it on Myungsoo.

“For what?” you asked. Sunggyu was about to pour water on Myungsoo until you asked him that.

“For the kid of course. If he’s going to stay he might as well need some spare clothes before he leaves,” He lifted the blanket off Myungsoo then poured heavy cold water on him who reacted with a jump out of bed. All you did is hid under you blankets trying to go back to sleep. “Come on, the kid and Sungyeol is waiting,”

“Bwoh?!” you jumped out and rushed straight to the living room. Sungyeol is coming too? You thought.

You ran straight to the living room seeing Sungyeol and the kid already sitting on the couch waiting. Nice bed hair _____-ah,” Sungyeol commented. You realised that you only just woken up fully but still stinky. You poked your tongue out at him and went straight to the shower.

As you got there, the door was already locked; it was being used by Myungsoo. “Myungsoo oppa!” you yelled.

“Hyung poured water on me so I might as well shower first,” He replied. You sighed heavily and stood outside the bathroom until he was finished.

*

You, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and the kid were walking in the department store where it almost had everything. Sunggyu and Myungsoo were talking about the kid. The kid didn’t react, he was quiet again.

“_____-ah?” Sungyeol asked.

“Ne?”

“You still didn’t explain to me why the kid is still with you,” he gave you a concerned look while walking.

“This is going to be a long story, but…” you explained everything to Sungyeol about that the kid has amnesia and that no one knew him when you and Myungsoo went back to the apartment. After you told him, he still looked confused but he pretended he understood.

After grabbing clothes for the boy, Sunggyu led to the direction with all of the groceries. He really needed to buy some stuff for dinner tonight. Walking past from aisle to aisle, you turned back to look at the boy… Huh? You thought. The boy wasn’t there, wasn’t he behind you the last time you checked. Where is he?

“Oppa,” you said as Myungsoo and Sungyeol only turned around.

“Where’s that kid?” Myungsoo asked. Sunggyu finally turned this time seeing him frustrated.

“Aish this kid,” he mumbled and started roaming around for him.

“Spilt up guys,” Myungsoo told you and Sungyeol.

You went back to the area where you looked back and actually saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter