Chapter 3: Cooking

Aish! This Kid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“_____-ah, Myungsoo and I are going to study for our upcoming exams so can you look after the kid for us?” Sunggyu told you. The next day came. Sunggyu and Myungsoo had upcoming exams. It was important to them because they were in university. You were on the school holidays waiting for your last term of high school along with Sungyeol.

“I will. Have a good day Sunggyu oppa, Myungsoo oppa,” you waved as Sunggyu and Myungsoo left the house. You went to your room to find the boy still sleeping in your bed peacefully. He wasn’t snoring like your brothers but quiet.

“Yah, kid wake up,” you pushed him a little. He was and turned his body opposite to you. “Yah wake up,” you roused at him and pushed him off the bed. His body dropped and he only just moaned again. “When will you get up, it’s 10:57,”

“I don’t care, I just wanna sleep,” the kid replied back and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his body, falling to sleep again.  

“Fine, no more lemon candy for you,” you walked off hearing behind you the boy getting up and rushed to the bathroom pushing you before you even left your room. “Just as I thought.” You smirked. The only way to get him up now, you thought.

*

You were waiting in the living room for the kid to be finished. He was taking longer than you expected. You looked at your watch seeing that the time was 11:35 he has taken too long for a shower. Should I wait a little longer? You thought. Maybe I should call Sungyeol while waiting.

You grabbed out your phone and dialled Sungyeol’s number. Waiting for him to answer only took 2 seconds. “Yeobseoyo?” he answered.

“Sungyeol-ah,”

“Oh _____-ah, what’s the sudden call for?”

“Well, you see. Myungsoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa are studying and I’m alone with the kid. I was just wondering if you could come over.”

“O-oh, I’ll be more than glad to. I’ll be right there soon, see you there bye,”

“Bye Sungyeol,”

You hung up and put away your phone. You were still waiting for the boy to finish his shower. You checked your watch and two minutes passed by. How long does he need? You thought. This kid takes longer showers than you. “That’s it,” you mumbled as you made your way upstairs to the bathroom.

You thought, why does he have to take forever to shower?  You marched your way outside of the bathroom.

You were in front of the bathroom door where you could still hear him showering. “Yah kid could you hurry up?” you shouted. No reply, there’s still sounds of water hitting. “Yah kid,” you knocked on the door without knowing that it wasn’t closed properly and it opened fully because of it.

You widened your eyes as you saw the kid still taking his shower not knowing you were watching. Aren’t you glad that he was wearing briefs in there. But why was he wearing it in the first place? His milky white skin which was distracting.

You froze as he finally turned around hearing him scream really loud. “Yah, get out of here ert!” the kid screamed. You finally returned to reality and closed the door immediately.

You rushed downstairs and hid your face on the couch. Did I just, you thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter