Power Surge

I See You When I Close My Eyes [PG-13]

“Jessica?”

“Tiffany?”

Tiffany was now wearing a bathrobe and Jessica was wearing her pajamas. Tiffany was staring at her intensely; perhaps, even irritably.

“How dare you leave me hanging again?!”

“What do you mean?”

“We were in the middle of… um… that… well, you know what I mean. And then you left again! Don’t you know how ridiculous I looked; closing my eyes and puckering my lips, then kissing a bathroom wall!”

“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to happen. I can’t control when I wake up and when I sleep.”

“But you promised me that you wouldn’t do it again, and yet there I was, making love to nothing but air!” Tiffany furiously replies as she exits the guest room.

“Where are you going?” Jessica asks in confusion as she grabs Tiffany by the arm to stop her. “And what the hell are you mad about?!”

“Let go of me!” Tiffany shouts as she removes Jessica’s grip. “Just leave me alone. Give me some time to think.”

Tiffany left the room, limping. Jessica can’t understand why Tiffany was mad. Her dreams used to be perfect, and everything went according to plan, but it was different now. Jessica couldn’t do anything about the situation so she naturally sat down on the bed and thought to herself.

“What the hell is she mad about? She wasn’t angry the first time I ditched her. Well, she did say that she was a little bit disappointed then. Then, I guess it’s really my fault. I shouldn’t have abused her kindness. I think I should go and apologize.”

Jessica gets up from the bed and leaves the guest room in search for her first and only love. She starts to look for her in the indoor restaurant. She looked everywhere, even under the tables, but Tiffany wasn’t there. Then, she heads to the entertainment room, but there was no sign of her there. Afterwards, she heads to the third floor casino of the luxury yacht, but she wasn’t there either. After searching for so long, she goes back down to the second floor and looks inside every guest room, even every bathroom inside. She sat down for a moment to catch her breath and think of other places she hadn’t been to in the sea vessel.

“I’ve been to the restaurants, the casinos, entertainment rooms, guest rooms, and surely, she wouldn’t be on the main deck because it’s raining. But, I guess I’ll have to make sure.”

Jessica climbs up the stairs and she reaches the topmost floor which was the main deck. She opens the door and strong, cold winds immediately rushed through her. She resisted the freezing temperatures and went outside to look for Tiffany. It was still raining hard, but that didn’t stop her. Now, she searches every corner of the area, but Tiffany wasn’t there as well. She decides to quickly come back in before she gets completely wet. She sits down on the floor once more and thinks about other possible places Tiffany could have gone to.

“Where else could she be? Could she be… gone?” Jessica thinks to herself as she buries her face in her hands. “Wait. There’s one more place I haven’t been to. But, could she really be there? Would she really be doing that?”

Jessica heads to the bottom floor to search for Tiffany in the one place she hasn’t been. She enters the place and sure enough, a girl wearing a robe was sitting in one of the stools. She was in a bar. Jessica found it hard to believe, but Tiffany was there. To make matters worse, she was drinking. Jessica heads over to Tiffany and sits on the stool beside her.

“Do you come here often?” Jessica jokingly asks as she tries to make the mood lighter.

“It’s my first time,” Tiffany replies as she smiles at Jessica.

“I’m sorry,” they both say at the same time. “It’s my fault,” they tell each other in unison.

“I shouldn’t have been mad at you,” Tiffany apologizes.

“No, it was me,” Jessica disagrees. “I should have respected your kindness and I shouldn’t have left you there.”

“I know that you can’t control when you wake up and when you sleep, and I’m willing to understand.”

“I had no right to shout at you like that.”

“I had no right to shout and walk out on you.”

“I’m sorry,” they say simultaneously as they hug each other tightly.

“Should we go back to the room and rest?” Jessica suggests.

“We shall,” Tiffany responds.

“Oh, wait here. I’ll go get something.”

Jessica goes behind the bar top and takes something underneath. It was a bag of ice. She heads back to Tiffany and slings her arm on her shoulder and helps her off her seat.

“This is for your sprain,” Jessica shows the ice pack to Tiffany as they head out the bar.

“Thanks.”

“Wait, when did you learn to drink?”

“I didn’t. I just went to the bottom floor and looked for someplace I can think clearly. Then, this place came into view.”

“So, you just took a bottle and drank from it?” Jessica questions as they enter the elevator to the second floor.

“Well, I was thirsty and I drank from the first bottle I saw, and it helped me realize that what I did to you was wrong.”

“Then I think I should have a drink of that too,” Jessica replies jokingly.

The two arrive at the second floor and they enter another guest room.

“Wait, why are you wet?” Tiffany curiously asks as she feels the cold water on Jessica’s clothes.

“I looked for you on the main deck, but it was still raining,” Jessica answers as both of them sit on the bed.

“Aww, you did that for me?” Tiffany was touched at the action. “Wait here, I’ll get you some clothes.”

“But, your sprain…”

“It doesn’t hurt much right now,” Tiffany replies as she looks for a towel and two sets of clothes in one of the closets. “Here, I found them!”

Tiffany places the garments and the towel on the bed as Jessica reluctantly tries to take her clothes off.

“Here, let me help you with that.”

Tiffany comes closer to Jessica and grips the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up. The friction that was created by the slight contact of Tiffany’s hands on her body made Jessica’s hair stand on end. After the shirt passed through Jessica’s arm and head, Tiffany throws it on the floor.

“Lie down,” Tiffany orders Jessica.

“What?”

“Just lie down!”

Jessica does as she was told and she lay down on the bed, with her feet still on the ground. Tiffany clutches Jessica’s pajamas and as she gets a tight grip on them, she pulls them off Jessica’s legs quickly. Then, Jessica sits back up and reaches for the clothes on the bed.

“Don’t,” Tiffany requests to Jessica as she looks her in the eye.

Jessica takes her hand back and she sits still on the bed. Then, Tiffany starts to pull the strings on her robe. As they were untangled, Tiffany slides the piece of cloth on her shoulder and soon enough, they were down to her feet.

“Lie down,” Tiffany orders once more.

Jessica did as she was told as soon as she was ordered and she lay back down. Suddenly, something damp, moist and soft came in contact with her legs. It pleased her senses and she closed her eyes. Tiffany’s lips slowly starts heading north as her hands softly hold Jessica’s legs. Soon, Tiffany’s lips were on Jessica’s thigh, causing her to bite her lower lip. Then, Tiffany starts going higher, and higher, then she stops. She skips an area and starts kissing Jessica’s stomach gently. Before long, Tiffany was sitting on top of Jessica. She bends down and pins Jessica’s arms and hands to the bed with hers. Then, she kisses Jessica’s forehead and heads south. Shortly, their lips were once again looking at each other. Jessica’s head reached forward but their lips wouldn’t touch because she was pinned down. Finally, Tiffany closes her eyes and lowers her head, blindly aiming at Jessica’s lips.

“Ow! My nose!” Jessica screams as Tiffany’s hard forehead crashed into her nose.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Tiffany apologizes as she opens her eyes and rubs her forehead.

“It’s fine, but could we do this with our eyes open?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Shortly, it was Jessica who was on top of Tiffany. She kept her eyes open and aimed her lips for Tiffany’s as quickly as she can.

“Ow! Now you hit my nose!” Tiffany screams as she opens her eyes. “I thought you kept your ey-”

“Why can’t I see anything?”

“Me neither.”

The two girls close and open their eyes but all they could see was pitch black darkness. Jessica removed herself from Tiffany and sat on the bed sightlessly. Tiffany sits up as well.

“Is the power out?” Tiffany asks

“I guess so. The heater stopped working.”

“Well, it’s too dangerous to try and fix this at night. Can’t you just get us out of here?”

“I’ll try. Give me your hands.”

Tiffany reaches out her hands as Jessica flails hers. After some effort, their hands were together.

“Close your eyes and let’s count to three,” Jessica exclaims as both of them close their eyes.

“One… two… three… open!”

The two open their eyes at the same time, but all they saw was a pitch black color.

“Umm…. I think we’re still here.”

“Let me try again. Close your eyes,” Jessica tells Tiffany as they close their eyes once more.

“One… two… three… open!”

“It’s still now working.”

“That’s impossible. This always works in my dream! How could it not work at this time?!”

“Maybe you’re just tired. Why don’t we lie down and rest for a while?” Tiffany suggests.

“Yeah, maybe that’s it,” Jessica agrees as they both lie down on the bed.

Jessica closes her eyes and grabs Tiffany’s hand as she does the same. Soon, both of them were dozing off.

“Jessica?”