Wild Waters

I See You When I Close My Eyes [PG-13]

“Jessica!!!”

“Ti-Tiffany!!!” Jessica screams back senselessly.

“What happened?” Tiffany asks as she comes closer to Jessica.

“I-I woke up. A-are you okay?”

“Well yeah, I am,” Tiffany replies calmly.

“You’re not mad?” Jessica asks, confused by Tiffany’s calmness.

“Mad? Why would I be angry?”

“Well, I prepared such a romantic meal for you and then left.”

“Oh come on Jessica,” Tiffany replies as she holds Jessica’s hands. “I know you were in the middle of school. I didn’t expect for our meeting to be that long.”

“Really, you’re not mad? At all?”

“Well, a little. But you came back as soon as you could right?”

“I’m sorry for leaving you hanging,” Jessica tells Tiffany as she hugs the girl. “I will never do that again.”

“Well then, why don’t we continue where we left from a while ago?”

“Okay, let’s close our eyes and count to three at the same time.”

“1,” Tiffany starts counting as both of them close their eyes.

“2,” Jessica continues counting.

“3,” both of them say at the same time.

The two open their eyes and look at each other from head to toe in awe. Jessica was wearing a long black cocktail dress. It had one strap on her right shoulder and part of her legs was exposed with a long cut on the dress. She wore black and silver heels and the ruffles on the dress and her perfectly and elegantly curled hair made her look perfect. Tiffany was wearing a similar dress in the color of red, though it was slightly shorter, an inch above the knee. It had a single strap too and it had a flower pinned on it to finish the look. She was wearing the same colored shoes and her hair was neatly tied up in a bun.

“Wow!” Both of them exclaimed at the same time.

“You look amazing,” Jessica exclaims as she looks at Tiffany from top to bottom once more. “I never knew that you could look this good!”

“You… you look lovely. You look great. I-I can’t… I’m speechless,” Tiffany responds as she does the same to Jessica.

“Well, we’re here to eat aren’t we?”

“Yes, I can’t wait.”

Jessica leads Tiffany to the table on the yacht she had prepared earlier. They sit down and face each other as they look at their faces in admiration once again.

“You really look beautiful,” Jessica exclaims as she looks into Tiffany’s eyes.

“Well, you ARE beautiful,” Tiffany replies as the two girls smile at each other.

“Why don’t we open our platter?”

“Shall we?”

“We shall,” Jessica replies as she giggles at their behavior.

They open their plates at the same time as a beautifully decorated plate fed their eyes. A medium-rare steak was prepared with vegetables and mashed potatoes on the side. There was a sauce on a small bowl for them to use and red wine was served as well. Jessica pops the wine bottle open as she takes Tiffany’s wine glass and pours wine in it. Tiffany does the same for Jessica and they finish off with a toast.

“To us,” Jessica exclaims.

“To us,” Tiffany repeats.

Both of them bring each of their glasses to their mouths. But as Jessica was about to drink hers, something drops in her half-filled glass. She inspects her glass as she was startled by the occurrence, but there was nothing to be suspicious of as far as her eyes could see.

“Is there something wrong?” Tiffany asks, concerned.

“No. I… I thought I saw something,” Jessica replies as she smiles at Tiffany.

Jessica was about to bring her glass to her lips once more, but something dropped in her glass once more. She looks up, and the same thing drops on her face. It was rain. It was starting to rain. Tiffany realizes the same thing as they look at each other with disappointing eyes.

“It’s raining?”

“I never planned for it to rain,” Jessica calls out as both of them get up from their seats. “This never happened before.”

“I know right? Everything we do was always perfect,” Tiffany responds as they head for the door to the interior of the yacht for shelter.

As they were going towards the door, a strong wave suddenly shook the large ocean vessel. Jessica was able to hold on to a railing, but Tiffany fell down awkwardly and sprained her ankle. They were wearing heels and the floor was slightly damp, so it was bound for that to happen.

“Are you alright?” Jessica asks as she carefully moves towards Tiffany.

The rain started to pour and thunder echoed in the clouds as lightning lit up the sky once more. As Jessica about to bend down to reach for Tiffany, another wave strikes the yacht and it shook wildly. Jessica suffered the same fate as Tiffany and soon, they were both on the floor. They were now soaked in rainwater after a few seconds and they were literally crawling towards the entrance to the indoors. Jessica tried to stand up to help Tiffany, but like the other times, a wave crashed onto the yacht’s side and Jessica fell to the floor yet again. Soon enough, the waves passed through and crashed onto the yacht consecutively. The yacht was tremulously and violently shaking as the girls were still trying hard to get back on their feet. Finally, after a few struggles and desperate attempts, Jessica was able to reach Tiffany. They got on their feet, but stayed low and they hurried towards the door. They were able to reach it and Jessica pushed the door as hard as she could. As they got inside, another wave hit the yacht and they fell down once more. They didn’t bother to shut the door as they got up and hurriedly look for a safe place to rest and dry up. The storm calmed for a few seconds and they climb up the second floor of the yacht and enter a room. Tiffany sat down on the bed as Jessica looked for towels and spare clothes.

“I found them,” Jessica screams out as she hands Tiffany a towel.

“Thanks,” Tiffany replies in gratitude as she dried her hair with the piece of cloth.

“I found a set of clothes too,” Jessica adds.

“Do we change into these?”

“Well, yes. We’ll get sick if we don’t get these wet clothes off.”

“Then I should change quickly.”

“You should,” Jessica replies as she sits down on the bed beside Tiffany.

Tiffany stands up and goes inside the bathroom, limping as her ankle was sprained. She removes the clips on her hair and she removes her shoes afterwards with much difficulty.

“Sica!” Tiffany calls out Jessica’s name from the bathroom.

“What is it?” Jessica answers as she gets up from the bed.

“Just come in!” Tiffany screams back as she tells Jessica to come inside the bathroom.

Jessica opens the bathroom door and finds Tiffany trying to reach the zipper on her back without much success.

“Can you this for me?”

Jessica hesitated for a bit, but she agreed to do so in the end.

“Y-yeah. Sure.”

“Thanks.”

As Tiffany brings her long hair to the front, Jessica holds the dress’ zipper with her index finger and her thumb. She carefully slides the metal objects downward until it reached her lower back area.

“Thanks,” Tiffany utters as she slides the strap on her right shoulder down her arm.

Jessica was surprised at the act, but she was frozen in her spot. Tiffany continued to bring the strap down until it could go no further.

“L-l-let me help you with that,” Jessica says to Tiffany as she comes near her.

Jessica holds Tiffany’s shoulders with her hands, and then places her hands on her clothes. Then, she starts bringing them down, revealing Tiffany’s milky white back. Jessica stops for a moment and places her hands on Tiffany’s backside. It was damp as a result of the heavy rain, but it was smooth, soft and silky. Jessica caressed the back for a few moments, her palms sharing warmth with it. Afterwards, Jessica brought the dress all the way down to Tiffany’s bare feet. In a flash, Tiffany was undressed, and she was left with only her underwear on.

“Wait. Don’t leave yet, I’ll yours too,” Tiffany yells out as Jessica was about to leave the room.

Jessica turns around and smiles at Tiffany. She places her long blonde hair in front of her as Tiffany comes near her, doing the same. As the zipper was brought down to its lowest point, Tiffany removed the sleeve on Jessica’s shoulder. She does the same with the rest of the dress and in no time, both of them were only wearing undergarments. Tiffany caressed Jessica’s back, but it felt different this time. Tiffany’s hands were warmer, and Jessica’s back was dryer. Tiffany removed her palms from her back, but replaced them with her lips. Tiffany’s moist lips made contact with Jessica’s back and she kissed it gently in different places as Jessica closed her eyes. Tiffany turned Jessica around and pushed her towards the bathroom door. Her back was now on it and she was between Tiffany’s arms. They looked into each other’s eyes for a moment. Then suddenly, Tiffany starts to kiss Jessica’s neck. Then, her lips headed to her ear. She did the same to it as she gently puts it between her lips. At that moment, Tiffany focused her eyes on one thing; Jessica’s lips. They were open as hers were too. She decides to head to that direction, but stopped in front. Their lips were in front of each other and they exchanged breaths for a moment. Then, Tiffany’s lips started getting closer to Jessica’s. In a flash, they were a centimeter apart.

“Jessica, the soup’s ready!” Jessica’s mom shouts out from outside her bedroom door. “What are you doing in there?”

“Yes, mom! I’ll be down in a minute,” Jessica screams back. “Oh no. I left Tiffany again. It just had to be at that moment. Damn it!”