YG Entertainment

Let Me.....

It has been a year since everything reached a point of no return, Jiyeon said to herself. Everything had calmed down, but she could not live in that country anymore. People knew who she was and they easily assumed what she was like. It burdened her. As a psychologist, she's not even healthy mentally.

"Yeon, here's your ticket", a 10 years old boy approached her and gave her ticket to Korea.

She smiled and took the ticket. South Korea was where she headed to. She had been accepted to work there as a counselor.

"Forget things here. Forget your bad memories here. But don't forget me, okay?", the little boy said sadly.

She smiled. "How can I forget you, Jammie?", she said. "Take care. Be good to your mom and dad. I'll call you and tell you happy stories from Korea".

He smiled finally and started to tear up, "I'll wait for your calls. Take care. Find a man. You're 25 for God sakes!" That was it. She left the country.

She left and here she was now. At YG Entertainment building, signing her contract as a mental health counselor for YG talents.

"Jiyeon-ssi, it's a pleasure to work with you. As it is written in the contract, you're here as the counselor for the talents. But I am requesting for you to handle Seungri first. I do think it will help him since he's faced with scandals lately," Director Yang said formally to her.

"I know, Sir. I'll arrange a counseling time with his manager right after this."

He nodded as he continued, "Alright. And to remind you, we'll recognize you as an assistant manager outside the company. It's to protect you from being chased by the reporters or journalists".

"That will be a huge help for me, Sir," she smiled politely.

"Also, the apartment is ready for you. I think you'll need sometime alone first", he smiled understandingly. "and as promised, I'll keep your background from the media and from YG talents".

Jiyeon smiled knowing she made the right decision by working with someone as professional as Director Yang. She stood up and shook her hand with him. "I will do my best here, Sir".

That was the new chapter of her life here, in Seoul.