否めない: Undeniable

[TF] Off Screen Lovers

05. 否めない
Undeniable.




Go Ara had been staring at the back of the petite figure roaming around the kitchen, cooking up some breakfast for the past thirty minutes. If it was something Ara knew about RiIn, it was her way of keeping secrets within herself so well, that maybe even Heechul*, the demanding and secret-breaker within SM entertainment, wouldn't be able to accomplish his task of bugging RiIn the whole day just to spill an undisclosed information.

"Ara-sshi, I think we need more eggs..." She called quietly, looking at the broken eggs on the floor before cleaning the mess she accidentally created.

Junsu had something going on that he rushed to their apartment at such a godly hour. Not long enough before he saw RiIn when he came in earlier, that he slowly, yet temptingly, walked towards her carrying an expression that was difficult, yet easy to decipher.

But whatever else that had went on between the two this morning wasn't what she was curious about. She knew very well Junsu was in love the minute she saw him watching RiIn with the look of a love-sick puppy while the Chinese soloist was recording. Whatever conversation they had was beyond her business.

She was there when RiIn had called for him last night when she woke up. She had thought that RiIn knew what Junsu was doing, but was proven wrong.


Carefully bringing the mug of coffee towards her lips, she chuckled softly,

"This girl is in love."



***


"Explain, Junsu."

"Hyung, come on, it's just one time, let it go."

"What do you mean one time? Did you honestly think I was that stupid and blind to not notice your absence at the apartment? Where the hell have you been going? Look at yourself, you can't keep up with any of our activities because you come home at god knows what time! Speak, Junsu, now."

The last thing Junsu wants is people butting into his business, especially when that person is Jung Yunho.

“I went to see her, that’s it. What’s the big deal?” He muttered resentfully, unaware of s’ shocked state.

And one of them had crushed the paper cup in his hands.

“Rinnie?” Jaejoong questioned as he approached the annoyed member. “Ah! Leave the boy alone, Yunho. He’s just in love! Right Su?” He teased, raising his eyebrows.

“You like her?” Yunho demanded an answer.

Junsu remained silent, playing with the coffee cup in his hands. Like? If Yunho was right in everything, he wouldn’t have asked a wrong question.

“Yoochun, where are you going? We have practice!”

“Fresh air,” he muttered coldly, eyeing Junsu before making his way out of the practice room.



***

 “I know that you have a history with one of my artists, however, there shouldn’t be any problem now since it was the past, is that clear?” CEO Kim looked at the shocked young lady standing before him.

How much had they dug into her private life actually? Is this even legal? They had told her that the information they needed were the basics; where she came from, her background, abilities…not the relationship she was involved with…at least, could she even call their sort of “bonding” that kind of relationship?

They weren’t even officially together.

“M-Mr. Kim, you’re wrong, it’s not what you think—“

“Ms. Jang, are we clear?” He said once more, this time, a bit too threatening.

“Y-Yes.”

“Good. And one more thing, a secret, should remain a secret.”

“I understand.”


***


 Like?

Feelings?

Junsu…and RiIn?

Yoochun laughed bitterly.

Why was he so angry? Why was his heart wrenching? He had no right to feel this way. He knew from the very beginning when Junsu was assigned as her singing partner that something would spark between the two, yet he chose to ignore the bitter fact and decided to be selfish.

Was it wrong to win back the heart of the girl that had left him four years ago?

“Hey isn’t that Yoochun?”

“Looks like he’s in a rush.”

“Ditching practice again, maybe.”

“Diaphragm, RiIn. Use your dia—“

The vocal room door slammed open.

“Yoochun, what are you doing here?”

He ignored Mrs. Park as his eyes traveled towards the small girl beside the piano, staring back with surprise with his sudden appearance

“Op—sunbaenim.”

“H-Hey! Where are you taking RiIn? Yoochun!”

“S-Sunbae, my wrist—“ She cried helplessly. What was going on? “Op-Oppa.”

RiIn came to a sudden stop, dragging Yoochun with her.

“What are you doing?”

It somehow became annoying. His presence somehow became annoying. Yoochun wanted to slam the man before him against the wall, hold him by the collar, and dangerously say directly to his face that RiIn was his.

No.

Junsu was his fellow member, his brother. They declared to each other—with the group—that no girl would come between them. He despised himself for even thinking that way.

“Yoochun, you’re hurting her,” Junsu stated coldly, eyeing the older member. “Let go.”

Both of you are hurting me, RiIn wanted to say. She winced as both hands at either side of her wrists tightened their grips. Neither of them had any plans of letting go.

Slowly, yet hesitantly, Yoochun loosened his hold, letting her wrist fall limply to its side, a red print marked on her wrist.

“Sorry,” he whispered, walking away from the couple.

Junsu was aware of his unpleasant glare. He was fully aware of Yoochun’s angry state. The way he dragged RiIn out of the vocal room so harshly, he knew something was going to happen if he hadn’t come then. For some reason when he left the practice room earlier, Junsu had the urge to follow.

“Oppa, can you…can you let go?”

“Does it hurt?” He caressed her wrist gently.

“N-No, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern,” she pulled away. “Sunbae looked mad, did something happen?”

“Bad mood, I guess. Don’t take it too personally; I’m sure he doesn’t mean it.”

She nodded as she looked at her feet. Who was she kidding? She’d known him longer than his own members, he would only act that way when he was jealous.

“Junsu oppa, I have to go practice, may I leave you?”

“I’ll take you there,” he grabbed her hands gently and led her back to the vocal room, no words spoken. RiIn kept quiet, her small hands interlocked into his. He was lost in his thoughts, and she was lost in her’s.

“He still loves you," he stated suddenly, not bothering to stop.

 She froze, blood running cold.

 

What?
___________________________

* Originally it wasn't Heechul, it was a fictional, but since a fic. wouldn't fit into the storyline I changed it to Heechul

I'm very sorry for the late update T.T For some reason
this chapter was diffcult to translate, there were so
many parts that sounded awkward when it was in English,
so I needed to rearrange some sentences and whatnot.

In the end it still sounds weird and unprofessional, but
it's the best I can do and hopefully it's still understandable.

Also for some reason I couldn't get onto this website? lol

Junsu & RiIn's conversation that happened last chapter
will be in the next chapter as a flashback.

Thank you very much for reading + comments + subscribers!