感情: Feelings

[TF] Off Screen Lovers

02.感情
Feelings.




He came home late...later than his usual 8pm curfew.

We were busy fighting over with the new video game we received, until he unexpectedly entered the apartment, causing the small riot to stop and look at him in confusion, leaving me far from surprised by his late entrance.

"Hyung, where have you been?"

"Ah, out and about," he answered swiftly, lying to the youngest member.

"Oh, okay. So we received this new game earlier, wanna play?"

"I'm kind of tired, Changmin ah, I'll play with you tomorrow. Good night guys."

I sat quietly to myself, ignoring the other three's conversation about where Yoochun might have gone to. Earlier's incident flashed through my mind, and I stood up, irritated with the replaying moment.

"Junsu hyung, you're going to sleep too?"

"Yeah, had a long day today. Night."

Entering the room I shared with Yoochun, I see him laying on the bed, pretending to sleep.

"I know you're awake," I stated, slipping under my bed covers.

Receiving no reply from him, I continued with hesitation, "How do you know RiIn-sshi?"

I heard his covers slip off slowly, turning his body towards my direction of the bed and even through the dark, saw him smile widely and without asking me about my sudden question, he answered,

"Just do."



***




I lied to the others and to my manager that Mrs. Joo wanted me in her music office. My actual intention was to see RiIn, to see how she was doing, if she was alright from yesterday's performance, if my Timeless partner knew that I wasn't lying when I told her to look into my eyes, and having the outcome to be wonderful.

"RiIn?" I called from the entrance of the practice room where I spotted her.

She turned to me with an expression that I thought I would never see in my life....Fear.

I felt the insides twist.

She was afraid of me.

"R-Ri...In?" I called softly, slowly approaching the petite figure.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry for ruining the performance, for embarrassing you in front of your fans, for having negative comments involving you, I'm so sor--"



She cried uncontrollably that day. She kept apologizing, but I only held her tighter. I reassured that everything would be fine, I didn't care if I was embarrassed and was given negative comments...the only thing mattered was her and how she felt.

Not because she had entered the spotlight.

But because I've grown attached to the feeling of being there when she needed to be protected, when she needed encouragement through the toughest times...when I found out last night that I wanted her to come to me, instead of him if she ever needed someone.





This time I wanted to win the game...




....only now, it's to be being with Jang RiIn.

___________________________________
 
It may seem like the author is rushing the occurences,
but in truth she started from the middle of the story.
Any sort of confusion will be answered later on :)