Chapter 3 : beginning

SUCCESS :")

 

After two months ....

ok class ... Mrs. Lee spoke.

i have a announcement .. i will let you compose a song about science , this will be our project , and the group that  will win ,will sure have a high score.  I'll announce the groups , there will  be 5 groups , first group - Dara , TOP , seungri , minji and IU , 2nd group - GD , bom , taeyang , CL and Daesung  , 3rd group -  sohee , sulli , woo young , young min and sunny , 4th group - yoona , yuri , L , minhyuk and jiyeon , and last group - sungkyu , hoya , changsub , yewon and eun-young.Class I'll be back to announce the leaders of each group. then the teacher went out .

Dara’s group was gathered in one side of the room . The other groups also gathered there selves .the teacher went back to the room and announced the leaders of each group.

Oh !! wait , i decided that i should choose the leaders for each group. Group 1 –dara , group 2-GD , group 3 – sohee , group 4- yoona , group 5- sungkyu

Wait teacher !!! me ?? are u sure??

Yes , im sure . now go back to ur groups now..

So the lonely Dara , walk back to her group mates , but GD called her and said “fighting” *with fighting expression ( hands also)*Dara smiled for what GD acted ...

*in her group*

So , who knows to compose? Or just write songs? *silence* even a little bit? *silence*

So that means im gonna write a song , Arghh... ,,, ok tomorrow I’ll let you listen to what i will write , okay? *everyone in the group nod*

From that they returned to their  original seats.

On the other hand

*GD group*

So I’ll be writing , and I'll perform tom.,ok?

*sohee group*

Listen we have to compose a wonderful song , ok?!

I want that Dara down.... *evil smirk*

*After class (afternoon )*

Hey!!!

Oh ji...*sad face*

Oh y is my santokki sad??

Me.. its just im not confident about what will come up , what if .... her sentence was cut by GD covering ..

What if???.... what if it’ll be good .. think positive , u know i think you’ll find your talent this time.. try and always think positive. And besides im here i can help you compose...

Hmm... ok, i dont need any help , i want to do this alone.

Aw... ok, that’s it , very good...

*dara at home(that night)*

Dara was writing in her diary .

Dear diary,

                Today is a very pleasant day, and my worst. My teacher said that i’ll be the leader for our group. I also wanna say thankz to GD , i was confused abou t he said that “my santokki”, but never mind .i have to write now , so annyong!!

                Dara signing out ^ ^

So since its getting late i have to start now.

Goal

~write a awesome song

******** after 2 days *********

The teacher let them perform in class by group. Then their teacher announces the winner of the composing competition.

And the winner of the competition is

Dara-ya ‘s group.After their teacher announced the winner , Dara’s group rejoiced that they won, but at the same time their also nervous..then suddenly their teacher spoke again.

Since i said that the winning group will perform at the science fair , i’ve changed my mind since not all in dara’s group  are worth to perform, so i’ve changed my mind instead of all members in dara’s group will perform , i’ll just pick the students that will perform at science fair, OK?!

All the students agreed to thier teachers idea.

So i’ll announced the students that i’ve pick after a minute.. just prepare ur selves.

After several minutes , their teacher arrived with a piece of paper in her hand.

So , class i’ll announce now...

The students that will perform are:

Bom

TOP

Taeyang

IU

CL

Seungri

Jiyong

And Dara

As dara heard her name , she was shock about the results .

What?! Me?! But why?!

Yes you dara , i can see your potential in music you just have to MAKE IT SHINE...

Because of what her teacher said dara thought something...

*in mind* could it be my hidden talent , this should be it .. i should give it a try... and MAKE IT SHINE.after it dara’s face was lighted.

After the class GD called Dara..

Dara-yah!!!!

Oh Ji!!

Congratulation ^ ^

Congratulations to , ur in..

U are also..

Just give it a try , this could be your hidden talent you know...

Yes , im gonna give it a try , i’ve been waiting for this time my whole life..

Thats the spirit

Then they went home

After how many days of practice , the day of performance has arrive...

 

So ji this is it!!! Fighting!!!

Fighting!!! *fighting sign*

So they performed perfectly . their performance was  outstanding , it receive a standing ovations from the audience. Then they bowed . they receive praises  from all the people in the gym including the principal and all the teachers.

Then Dara noticed that one of the teachers said something to their teacher in physics / Adviser.

* teachers convo. *

Mrs. Lee (physics teacher) , can i talk to you?

oh!! okay Mrs. Park , what are we going to talk about?

Mrs. Lee , i was impressed by the performance . And i want dara to register at Music society ( her organization where all talented students join to inhance their skills in music) and be one of as.. i am impressed by her talent ... please tell her Mrs.  Lee, i will MAKE HER SHINE ... that's all ... after that Mrs. Park walk away.