Chapter 1 : New Life , New Everything :")

SUCCESS :")

 

*knock , knock , knock*

“Honey , wake up now , ur gonna be late for school . Its your first day remember? “ . my mom called .

Nehh!!! I quickly answed.

First day of school , ahh… After my mother woke me up , immediately stood up and get ready for school . I don’t wanna be late .After I got ready our driver drove me to school.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I sat at the front seat in our classroom . I was waiting for the teacher to arrive and start our class .Well since its our first day , we are oblige to introduce our selves in front , one by one.. And since I’m in the front so I came first . I introduce myself , it went smoothly.. Then minutes after its was recess time. It was time for as to personally introduce our selves. One boy seated one row behind me , suddenly walk towards my direction .His height is like a little bit taller than me , slim body aisshh .. only one word to describe him PERFECT , well for physical.

Hi! , he spoke. And I just responded with a simple “hello!! “ .

Im Kwon Jiyong , but everybody calls me GD , so your San-da-ra…??

Nehh!! Im Park Sandara but u can call me Dara , nice to meet you!!! * with shake hands *

You’re a transferee right , how about I'll show you around .

Are … you … ssuure???!!                      

Yes , come on palli!!! I will be ur tour guide .. ok??!! *ok sign*

While he was busy explaining to me about every building (I already know it ) , I was observing our surroundings and I notice that almost everybody that we’ll pass  they always stare at as , as if there’s something wrong. Then suddenly one group of sossy girls walk in our direction.

Hey !! GD !!Who’s this girl?? , the girl in the middle asked.

Oh.. this is Dara  , I’m touring her , she’s a transferee. He answered.

Hi , Im Dara .

Im Sohee , GD can I talk to her for a sec.??

Yes , sure.

Then sohee drag me into the corner with her co-groups. And spoke harsh words.

Yah , da-sa (“Dara and im not a !!” I interrupted ) or whatever ur name is !!! u better stay away with my GD , his mine … And you should watch your moves y girl… remember that , Arasso?!

After that she drag me again and now back to GD.

GD , thanks , my GD … dara *with a evil stare 4 dara*. After that we arrive at the cafeteria. And sat at one of the tables with reserve sign . he’s infront of me ,Then he spoke.

So , what do you want to eat ?? *with a cute , adorable face*

I smiled and answered “ anything … “

Anything??

Neh .. whats ur is mine , ok *OK sign*. Then he smiled. Then after he brought foods .so he gave me the same foods as his.

*EATING , CHEW …. CHEW …. *

So GD? (he stare at me after I mentioned his name) , Is Sohee … your …. GIRLFRIEND???!! I asked him . I saw a confused face from him , then laughed .

Huh??!! *laugh* Aniya *smile* , why ? what did she told you?

Ahh.. *shy* nothing.. I just u know asked.. (silent me – ON).  And because of that I became shy .After we ate he escorted me to the entrance where I wait for my service, then he waved goodbye and rode there car .

After a week we are actually always like that .We became good friends , and the attention given to as  by other students we’re becoming less . Then another friend talked to me .

 

Dara-ya are u sure about your friendship with jiyong? Don’t u think you should stay away from him.

Why , Bommie-ya ? is there a problem? With becoming friends with GD?

Im just worried about you , u know GD is not that regular student here his the most popular , all girls has a crush on him . they can hurt you .. just because of Gd, are u not worried.??

Bommie there’s nothing wrong with being friend with him .. and I don’t care , there’s nothing  wrong about that..

And with that Bommie’s worried face lighted , then she walk away .