Chapter 2 : Starstruck

SUCCESS :")

It's been a long time since GD and Dara are friends , So GD thought that he should introduce her to his group of friends.

Dara was in her last class for the morning , when she felt her cell phone vibrate . And when she checked it , it was a test from GD , his new BF ( best friend ).

To : DARA

from : GD

Dara-ya , Let's eat lunch together ( as always ) , I'm gonna introduce you to somebody ..

see yah!!! :")

After she finished reading she immediately for her reply .

To: GD

from : Dara

Okay , as always .

see yah !!! :")

After their class GD immediately walk towards her .

Dara-ya , come on . Their waiting already . come on , faster . Palli!!

Okay , okay , why are you in such a hurry ?! and who am i gonna meet?!

Secret , you'll know , when we got there , okay ?! now , palli !!! their waiting at the cafeteria .

After I finished packing my things , he immediately pulled me and dragged me to the cafeteria . When we arrived there , he search for those people and spotted them seated in the VIP section ( popular town : where the popular's hang out ) . He immediately pulled me and walk to the direction of four handsome guys . 

Hey GD !!! your here . One of them greeted .

Oh!!! wazz up guys. Then he introduced me to them . 

Oh guys , I'd like you to meet Dara , my friend . This is taeyang , Daesung , seungri and TOP , when i shake hands with TOP its like i was in heaven ( ozzzzzzz???!! , kekekeke ) , his hands is so soft ,then i glance to see his face , the moment i saw a handsome man infront of me i was freeze in my spot and stareat him ,He was so handsome , tall , his gorgeous in other words - PERFECT  no wonder his popular .didn't notice that i was holding his hands for along time now so GD had to tap my arm just to get my attention and go back to reality .In a snap i was back to present and i saw them smiled at me , * at Dara's mind * aigoo TT-TT, God make me disappear right now , abracadabra!!! ching!! huhuhu it didn;t work ..  aigoo TT-TT . So since i was ashamed of my self now , i continue to talk .

Nice to meet you TOP... * everyone from the group stared at me and was about to laugh , but kept thier laughs and instead smirked at me * ( so for defense ) you to Seungri , Taeyang , and Daesung , your all awesome . I'm really glad to meet all of you ...

 

minutes after GD tappedmy arm and asked me.

 

Dara-ya let's order now , What do you want to eat ??!

 MMmmmm...... I'll just come with you . 

So GD and I went to the food stalls in the cafeteria and start choosing what we wanted to eat , GD didn't asked the others because they already got their food. While we are falling inline waiting for our turn ( even his popular , he won't crossline/overtake *he's humble*) I asked him about the boys .

So Ji...... They're popular right ?! well its iiddentical since they seated in VIP section . So what are their hobbies ?!

Hmmm.... Well we're popular kekeke ( Im one of them ) their hobbies ?! hmm... Taeyang is known for his dancing skills , same as Seungri , Daesung for singing and TOP for rapping , beatboxing , and he really love basketball infact his a varsity here...

ohhh... okay , how about you ji??

Me?! Let me think about myself first *smile*  Im jiyong and my hobbies are beatboxing , composing singing , writing songs hmm... what more *thinking* IM handsome and the face of Bigbang...

BIGBANG?!

Yes, Bigbang , we're bigbang , our popular group is called bigbang . the most popular guys in YGU , we're like F4 in YGU .

Ahh... *about to laugh * ok *ok sign * so since there's boys , there's also girls right?

Nehh!!! there are 2ne1 is the most popular  for girls , There's Bom, CL and minji ...

Bommie -ya ?! how about Sohee her group?

Neh!! Bommie ur friend , why dont you hand ot with them sometime .Sohee's group is not that popular they only show of to new students for image u know ...

Neh i should hang out with them sometime...

After we get our foods we went back to our table . We chatted there with the them . After eating we went back to our room * back to class*

 

*in the after class (afternoon) * 

GD walk to Dara and tapped her arm.Dara look back and saw GD smiling .

Let's go !!? . GD asked.

where?! 

go home ?!

Ahh... i don't want to go home yet, I'll take you somewhere .. come on .. Palli!!!

huh?!

palli!!

Dara dragged GD at the back of the school , which is a field of flowers with trees At side of the field for shade .

Woah!! where are we?! are we in heaven ?!( kekekeke ) 

Dara slapped GD shoulder because of GD overness/ over acting expression .

Yah!! your not in heaven , we're just at back of the school weirdo.. hahaha , let's sit there *pointing at the tree*.... let's go palli!!!

Dara and GD walk towards the tree , then sat down . 

Ahh... im so hungry... aigooo , my poor tummy *GD touch his tummy and pouted*

Hahahaha *laugh* aigoo , cute jagiya *pinch in the chicks* , just wait here I'll get you something to eat , Okay *OK sign*?! *laugh* oh so cute...

Then Dara walk away and went to the cafeteria , leaving GD there at the backyard of the school...

******* GD @ the field ******

aigooo... where's that rabbit .... im so hungry TT-TT

Dara was back holding to milk shake and donuts in her hand . GD came to her and help her .

 

Woah! how did you know i love donuts ??

Dah! you always talk about donuts when we're together , and you just can't get enough of it ... *laugh* ahahaha

*they both laugh*

*eating.... , Chew... Chew.. chew*

hmmm.... so yummy ... im so full thank you Dara-yah!!! *shouts and hugs dara*

Dara was shock of his sudden action , she blushed .

That's nothing , and besides im the one who dragged you here...

Soo.... dara-ya you like TOP-hyung?? *serious voice*

huh?*shock* i don't know.... *low voice*, i think its just infatuation .. it's my first time meeting him ... you know...

aw... ok *sad face*

why? is there something wrong ?

it's just that.. TOP-hyung has a girlfriend already...

Ohhh.. who?

mm... Bommie ,,

Aww.. where really a cute couple , they're fit for each other *fake smile*... Bommie is cute , pretty, beautiful  , smart and tall , she also like sports so, they're suit for each other...*fake smile* im so happy for tthem..

yeah ... they're cute... (*in mind* Dara-ya if you only know how much i love u... i love you dara-ya so much so much, since i first saw you...I'll always be here dara-ya )

It's dark already ,,, let's go home now? come on palli!!

so they went home....