paying back

love triangle....

siwon didn't had anything else to do in hospital so he decided to go home some one touched his hand : oppa , im coming with u !
- yah .. uee where is ur car?
- oppaa ! it's home I want to come to your home ! ur mom invited us last night u forgot !
- ah I just remembered ! let's go sonner or my mom will kill us boh !
uee laughed and got in siwon's car . while driving siwon was thinking about eunjung he thought : I have to pay her back and try to remember where they hurtled .
uee and siwon walked in together .
- hello !
siwon's mom came out of her room with uee's mother : hello ! uee welcome !!!
uee – thank u omoni !! how are you?
- oww, im fine wow u look good together !
uee blushed and siwon's mother said : siwon ah isn’t she so cute ?
siwon said : ah omma u have to see her in hospital and u forget what u said ! and laughed .
- yah crazy siwonn !!!!! uee said angily but she remembered where she is and continued : I mean oppa ….  Siwon and everyone burst in laughter and uee blushed again
siwon said : I go change !
his mom – ok .
he asked : omma , is taecyeon home ?
- no , he is in hotel , I called him he said he will come early tonight .
- ok .
taecyeon is siwon's brother and he is older than him but taecyeon's mother is not siwon's mom , she died when taecyeon was 3 years old , and after one year taecyeon's father married siwon's mom and 1 year she gave birth siwon , who is 5 yeards older than siwon and ten years after giving birth siwon so ji or called by family suzy was born .
taecyeon and siwon are really different , siwon is a warm and kind person who was really good at studying so he entered medical university but taecyeon is a cold and impatient person who really hated school so when he graduate his father bought him a hotel and he entered to hotel's world and continued his father's way while siwon turned a doctor , taecyeon although looks so cold he has a warm heart and he always liked uee , since they were kids . but uee never saw him more than a friend becaz she already loved siwon and worst thing, siwon never thought of uee sth more than a dongsang L now let's go to eunjung's house unlike siwon eunjung's family are not rich and after eunjung's father death they turned  even poorer , but eunjung's mother who is her children's hero forever and a woman with a big heart raise them well and worked hard for her daughter' welfare . so eunjung always tried hard to became a daughter that her mother be proud of . jiyeon, eunjung's younger sister is a little difrent with eunjung and she always make trouble in school , but that doesn’t stop of loving her becaz she is warm and kind her just like eunjung . eunjung that night slept early becaz she was too tired but before she fall sleep , jiyeon said : eunjung ah , that dr was hot , wasn't he ???
- I didn’t notice !
- yah eunjung ah , u r such life less person , all u do is study and study ! im sure u never had a kiss before !
- yah u r  15 , why do u talk about kiss ? isn’t so soon for u ?
- nope ! one of my friends even had !
- yah… what kind of 15 girl u are ! don’t hang out with ppl like that !
- eunjung ah u talk like u r 40 years old ! u r not omma and u r only 3  years older than me !!!
- ah whatever , let me sleep , I had a rush day !  and she thought I have to talk to mom about her friends !
 chapter 2 : repaying !
siwon  took eunjung's hand and look at her face her lips were sparking he kissed her with passion …
siwon open his eyes ! and he was in his bed : what was that ? what kind of dream it was ?????????
I just saw this girl ones and now im dreaming about her ??????? 
he looked at his watch it was 7 am ! he thought : she was a student schools open at  8 if I want to see her I should get going . he hurried and after 30 min he was ready to go he hrried and saw taecyeon on stairs .
- morning hyong
- morning siwon
- im going I have sth import to do !bye for now !
- ok , bye !
siwon stopped his car in front of eunjung's school and waited , he stayed there but he couldn’t see eunjung he thought she might not come to school today he suddenly saw hyomin so ran to her
- hi miss park !
- oh hi mr choi ! what are u doing here ?
- im just searching for miss eunjung I have to give her the money that she gave hospital , this accident was my fault not hers !!
- but eunjung said she doesn’t want money and she is ok , and she is not coming school today!
- but I have to see her ! can u give me her homes address ?
hyomin : fine ! write it !
siwon : thanks a lot hyomin shi .