my name is siwon

love triangle....

guy came forward and said : hello . my name is choi siwon!im so sry becaz of that accident ! How do u feel now ? u have pain ?
eunjung- no …no u shouldn’t be sorry ! that was totally my fault !!! I just ran into street ! now im going and tried to stand up but siwon and hyomin stopped her and siwon said : no .. you cant go now becaz we took some pictures of ur brain becaz we wanted to make sure there is no bleeding in your brain !
eunjung said : ah really? So sorry again !
siwon : no need to be sorry ! that was my fault I was talking to phone and I should stop the car earlier .
eunjung said : but …
hyomin said : eunjung stop saying sry sry ! are u hungry ?
eunjung : oh no …. Thank u !!
siwon thought : not only she has a pretty face but she has nice personality ! all of time I was worried I might going to jail becaz of this accident but now she says she is sry. Hyomin left eunjung to buy coffee . eunjung tried to sit but she felt pain in back of her shoulder and her waist and whined .
siwon : r u ok ?
- ah .. my waist really heard ….
siwon – let me see it !
eunjung – wh…what ?
siwon smiled and said : it's okay .. im a doctor ..
eunjung : really? … but still…
siwon laughed and said : no need to be shy miss ham !just turn and let me see what is it !
eunjung turned and siwon took  her t shirt a little upper  and he saw her back skin is livid and he thought : oh her milky skin turned so red it might be becaz she felt on her back .
he touched her back bu eunjung whined again so he said : sry !! I call nurse to take care of it ! it's just a little livid .
- what are you doing ?
eunjung and siwon looked at the door it was jiyeon , eunjung's sister !
eunjung pulled her t shirt down and said : nothing jiyeona ! he is dr and he was examining me ! when did u came ?
jiyeon : hyomin onni called me ! omma came to , she was crying  whole way !
eunjung wanted to answer jiyeon but she heard her mom screaming and running to her , as usual she was worried !
- eunjung ah ! are u okay ? u r heard ?
- omma im okay , it was just accident ! im ok now !
siwon bowed in front of eunjun's mom : hi ma'am ! im the one who hurtled with eunjung shi , and also her doctor ! we are waitng for result of test of her brain but she is ok now !
jiyeon : u r saying that becaz u r the one who hit her !
eunjung : yah jiyeon ah ! that’s not right it was all my fault !!!!
jiyeon : u always say that and make ur self responsible about every thing ! he should’ve stopped the car !!!
siwon : miss ham , ur sister is right !
eunjung'mom : no she is not ! she always judge without knowing sry about that !
jiyeon said: ommaaaaaaa…………
nurse came in start to dressing eunjungs scares which weren’t so serious  so siwon left the room .
he went to his office,uee came in :oppa , nurse said u had an accident today ! uee 's father was siwon's father best friend and their moms where so close that’s why uee is close with siwon too !
- yes uee ! but it's not sth important , she is fine I just checked her tests exam.
- thanks god ! I was worried oppa !
siwon smiled and said : me 2 !
uee – now everything is ok ? I have a patient today who is pregnant and she also had a heart attack before ! I really need ur help oppa !
- really ? let's go check on her .
while siwon was busy with his patient's eunjung paid hospital and left with her mother .
three hours later siwon went to check eunjung but he didn’t saw her , he thought : they left without telling me ? they didn’t even wait that I pay for her damage ??? she was such a nice girl !