no restaurant anymore :)

love triangle....

they were done in restaurant they stood up and taecyeon said : I'll drive u to your home !
- what ? no … I can take a cab or something …
- it's ok… I drive u there .
in car :
eunjung gave taecyeon her address and he drove when he got there said : eunjung shi.. we r here !  eunjung didn’t answer and taecyeon looked at her she was asleep . taecyeon smiled she was cute when she was asleep .
after 3 or 4 minutes eunjung woke up , and saw taecyeon is looking at her .
- ah .. we're here ?????i go now !! thank u so much !!
- ur welcome .. and thank u for today .
- ur welcome goodbye !!
eunjung left the car when taecyeon was about to leave saw eunjung ran to a hot man . he heard her voice :wooyoung oppaa … when did u came ????
eunjug put her arm on that guy's arm and they left. Taecyeon felt he is sad .. so it was his oppa , or maybe he is her fiancé or sth ? and he remembered he didn’t pay eunjung for what she done today .
when eunjung left taecyeon she saw wooyoung waiting for her she ran to him wooyoung saw the car that bring eunjung home and asked : eunjung .. who  brought u home ????
eunjung: he is my boss !
- what ur boss ?
- yes !!
and eunjung told wooyoung whole story .
wooyoung felt good he was afraid that it might be eunjung's boyfriend .
hyomin was in eunjung's house and seeing her made eunjung happy . they spend a good night and when they left it was about 2 a.m . wooyoung in these years turned to a good friend for eunjung and a good uncle for daran , but he is sad becaz no matter how much he tries he is always a friend for eunjung not more …..
next morning
eunjung went to work when she was changing her clothes miss goo said : mr choi wants to talk to you , eunjung go to his room !
she was gazing on  eunjung's face with a scary look , eunjung said : I go now miss goo . eunjung knocked the door .
taecyeon : come in .
eunjung went in taecyeon look at her face but soon took his eyes.
eunjung : u…asked to see me ??
taecyeon put a check on desk and said : ur money .
eunjung looked at the check  and after a short pause said : I can't take it Mr. choi
taecyeon : why ??
eunjung : becaz I don’t think I deserve it … I didn’t do anything to get this money .
taecyeon said : but u helped me and deal is deal , u should take it !
eunjung : what I did was too small and u bought me that nice dress so we're good!!
taecyeon : but ….
eunjung said : ah .. it's okay .. take it as a friend's help ! and joked : a rich friends is way better than this money for me and laughed . taecyeon stood up  and said : who said I want to be friend with a pabo like u !!! u r so confident ! and don’t forget ur place !
eunjung was shocked and said : yah.. I was being nice ! taecyeon left the room but heard eunjung's voice while leaving : AISHHH i should've beat this pabo twice yesterday!!! he smiled .

taecyeon was watching TV it was a comedy drama , coffee house , and eunjung was cleaning some candlesticks the drama was funny taecyeon heard eunjung's laughing so hard he turned back and asked : why do u laugh ?
eunjung said : this boyish girl in the drama is funny !
taecyeon said : come here !
eunjung : woeo ?
taecyeon : come !
eunjung went closer : yep ????
- sit and watch .. it's boring watching TV alone!
eunjung said : u really want me to watch tv with me ??
taecyeon said : yep !!!
eunjung said : I want to .. but u know I have to know my place !
and showed her tongue to taecyeon at this time miss goo accidently saw eunjung and said
- yah… eunjungshiii…. How dare  to be that rude and show ur tongue to mr choi ???
eunjung was shocked and taecyeon laughed miss goo said : ah.. mr choi sorry … she is always so careless . taecyeon smiled and looked at eunjung's face which was down .
miss goo said : continue ur work !
eunjung : im sorry !

it's been 2 weeks since eunjung works in taecyeon's house .
today in morning taecyeon asked miss goo to his room . sunny and eunjung were in kitchen and talking sunny said : eunjung ah… I want to tell you sth … but plz don’t be sad .
eunjung – what is it sunny ?
today I heard miss goo said she wants to talk about u with mr choi !!!
eunjung – wh..at ? me ? why ?
 sunny – I don’t know exactly what it is , but she said she wants to oust u with a new maid whom she knows !!!

eunjung said : chinjaaa ? ah.. I really need this job .. without it how can I afford paying my daughter and my sister's expenses ??
sunny : what? U have a daughter ?????
eunjung said : I haven’t told u before ??? yes I have … her name is daran !

And showed daran's picture to sunny .
sunny : wow .. eunjung ah she is cute just like u … but before u said u r not married !
eunjung didn’t feel comfortable about it : im not … we broke up .
she always lies about da ran's father . she doesn’t like to say the guy doesn’t even know he has a daughter and he lives far far away from them and he doesn’t even remembers her !
sunny felt she is not comfortable so said : ah… sry for that !!! and changed the topic .
in taecyeon's room:
taecyeon : miss goo.. I want to talk about eunjung shii with u !
miss goo : I wanted to talk about her mr choi !! I found a new maid so we can replace her !
taecyeon : actually I wanted to ask u to turn her to a fulltime worker !!
miss goo was surprised it was first time that taecyeon ask her such a thing .
- but… she is  always late and a dodger person ! we can have a better maid .
taecyeon : that’s my decision.
miss goo seemed not satisfied but she didn’t said anything .
in kitchen
miss goo – eunjungshiii… me and mr taecyeon talked about u today ..
eunjung was scared : ah.. what about it ?
miss goo : mr choi wants u as a fulltime maid !!
eunjung was happy and shocked so hugged miss goo and said : ah chinja !! ??? thank u so much !!! I thought u want to fire me !! but .. ah really .. thank u so much !
miss goo separate eunjung's hand and said : aishhh ! I didn’t decide it ! it was mr choi !!actually I was disagree about it !
eunjung said : ah chinja ??? I promis to work harder to satisfy u !!
eunjung was so happy now she could get more money and she didn’t need to work in restaurant too .
after her work finished in taecyeon's house he went to the restaurant . his always angry boss saw her and yelled : YAH ENJUNG SHIIIIIIIIIII U R LATE AGAIN !!!!!!! THIS TIME I SAY IT FOR REALL… IF U LATE AGAIN IM GONNA KICK U OUT !   
eunjung said : actually im here to quit.. it was such a pain for working with and now I quit I don’t need to see ur face again ! ( she was angry of her boss he was such a bad man and always hurt eunjung with the way he talked to her )
his boss was shocked eunjung in this 4 years never talked to him like that before !
eunjung left restaurant and went to home . she was so happy :)