choi home again

love triangle....

he thought : she might look a little pabo.. but she is a great woman working so hard to take care of a baby alone ! that’s impressive! He  felt a hate toward daran's father and thought: if it was me I would never done that ..
he looked at eunjung she was crying he put his hand around  eunjung's shoulder and hugged her !!!! eunjung was shocked but when he hugged her she felt a good feeling in her heart !
after one minute eunjung said : I … have to go  mr choi she stood up and ran to her house .. she felt so shy !!
taecyeon was still  sitting on bench his phone called it was uee .
uee –oppa where are  U?
taecyeon : AH.. UEE AH now I want to go home !
- then hurry up oppa im in ur house !!
- cool ! im coming !!
when taecyeon went in house saw uee , she was so pretty just the way she was they hugged and greet !!!
uee said : oppa … u haven’t changed a bit !!!
taecyeon : u 2! U r pretty as usual !
uee said : ah.. oppa im blushing !!
taecyeon joked : aren’t u a little old for blushing ? YAH ! u r 30 !! why don’t u marry ?????
UEE : oppaa!!! U r worse ! u r 35 ! I remember when we were young u always wanted to get marry soon ! what happened ?
taecyeon remembered those times .. he was in love with uee the only one whom taecyeon wanted to marry with was uee .
he looked uee in eyes uee smiled at this time siwon said : hyung u r home ????
taecyeon : yep … how are u ? u like home ???
uee ran to siwon and took his hand : oppa !! lets go to garden ! it's so pretty out there !
siwon : ah…. Fine … let's go !!
when they went to garden taecyeon joined his mom : omma .. how are u ???
- ah taecyeon .. u came . im fine !!
and looked at siwon and uee taking each other's hand and continued : taecyeon … they look good together ! right ??
taecyeon looked at them too . answered : ne omma !
he thought about uee and his love for her , he never dared to tell her and one day he decide to say it he went closer and saw uee talking to her friend : areum ah… should I tell siwon that I love him ???
taecyeon's heard broke that day .  after that he always tried to hide his love for uee . the worst part was that uee was in love with his brother and she was always close to him and he could always see her. after siwon and uee leaving korea , taecyeon  couldn’t forget her and he thought when they come back he'll have a hard time for seeing uee again but now he was ok with that !!! even taecyeon was surprised about that !
siwon and uee were walking in garden uee pick a rose and smelled it . siwon remembered eunjung smelling a rose and smiled . uee saw his smile and said : why u r laughing ??
siwon said : nothing !!!!! let's go to home it's dinner time !
uee felt sad anytime siwon and she were alone together siwon somehow ran away and seemed uncomfortable. No matter how much she tries there is a distance between them !
taecyeon looked at panel on wall and remembered eunjung and their small kiss he touched his lips wioth his finger and smiled !!
he texted eunjung : YAH .. tomorrow come to work !!
eunjung saw his text and answered : im not sure …
taecyeon said : think about  daran !!! u want to pay her school or not ????
eunjung didn’t know what to do she called hyomin and after long talking she decided to work in taecyeon's home again … she needed that job and hyomin said if siwon doesn’t remember her so there is no reason to be worried and eunjung should act  like she doesn’t know him too.
^^^^^
eunjung came back to taecyeon's home and miss goo start to lecture her again but she couldn’t not accept her becaz taecyeon has talked to her last night and told him to accept eunjung today .
she gave eunjung some sheets and said : eunjung ah .. take this to second room upstairs.
eunjung took them and knocked the door no one answered so she thought room might be empty she opened the door no one was in there she start to change the sheets suddenly siwon came out of bathroom while he wore nothing but a towel wrapped  his waist .
eunjung's eyes were wide open and she was looking at siwon's well built body and his abs !
siwon looked at eunjung she was gazing his body which made siwon smile !
eunjung saw his smile and her sense comeback finally she said : ah.. mianeh .. I didn’t know u r here !!i leave .
siwon said : no need … continue ur work .. im okay with it and went to balcony .
eunjung said : what a shameless guy ! he is half and he says im ok with that .
siwon in balcony was stretching his body . he was so hot 
eunjung remembered that night in hotel but start to shake her head to forget it .
eunjung changed sheets and left the room .
siwon thought : ah this garden girl is in love with ma body and smiled .
eunjung went to suzy's room for changing sheets . she knocked .
suzy – who is it ??
eunjung- it's maid . for changing sheets !
suzy – come in !
eunjung went inside . suzy was wore a nice dress . eunjung bowed and start to changing sheets suzy said : ah pretty maid !! that’s you ! tell me what u think about my dress ????
eunjung said : it's really nice ! suzy said : ah I am not sure! then she opened her closet's door and take two dresses out and asked : which one ? red or purple ???
eunjung thought and said : well it depends on what kind of party u want to go !
it's for taecyeon's birthday .
eunjung said : I think the red one is better ! becaz u r so pretty u can shine with it ;)
suzy laughed and said : ah thank you ! by the way I like red one better too ;)
at this time suzy's mom came in and asked : suzy ah.. did u choose ur dress for party ?
suzy said : yes mom ! this red one ! her mom said : wear it I want to now how it looks like !
suzy said :ah… omma im too tired … I just wore 10 dresses !!
suzy omma : suzy ah…it's an important party … I want to know how u look like !
suzy said : im tired omma ! ask pretty maid to  wear it !
 suzy'omma said : good idea! Then she looked at eunjung's face : can u wear it plz ???
eunjung said : me ????
mrs choi : yes plz u r in same size with suzy .. I want to know if this dress looks good enough for our party ! plz !!
eunjung didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t reject what mrs choi asks her so she said : o..okay !
 she wore the dress . it was short dress and tight one suzy looked at eunjung and said : WOW u rocked this dress !! u have such a milky skin !! ani omma ?
suzy's mom smiled and said : suzy is right u r so pretty !!! ur mother  most be so proud !!
eunjung smiled and said : ah.. thank you mrs choi !! i go for change it !
at this time siwon opened the door and said : suzyyyyy have u seen my …….
he saw eunjung and stopped talking and stare at her . she was such a stunning girl .
suzy said : yah siwon ah u r eating her with ur eyes !!
siwon's senses came back and said : i..m sorry ! I'll come another time 
siwon closed the door and thought : oh god this girl is gorgeous !i don’t know  why when I see her my heart start beating extremely fast !!
eunjung changed the dress and continue to work . when she left suzy's room thought his sister and mother are nice ppl. They are not like him a jerk .
she was talking to herself and heard a voice : who is a jerk ?
she saw taecyeon : ah… no one! She remembered last time in park that taecyeon hugged her she felt shy and went to kitchen taecyeon said : ah pabo is back ! it feels good !!!