BAD reaction!!!!!!!!

love triangle....
  • Yes .. im his sister .. who r u ?
    - im … im .. im one of his friends .. I need to talk to him ..
    -but he is not here now !!
    - where is he ?? I really need to talk to him it's really important !
    - he is in way to US , NOW he is in airport .. if u hurry u might can see him !!
    eunjung thought US ????
    suzy continued : he is in ******** airport !
    eunjung said : ah .. thank you. Bye ..
    suzy : good bye . and thought : oh I forgot to tell her he has lost his memory !!
    eunjung and hyomin both hurried and took a cab . after 30 minutes eunjung was in airport
    both of them searched for him . finally eunjung saw him .. he was standing next to  a really beautiful girl and the girl put her on siwon's arm .
    - oh it most be the girl he said … maybe they are married already !
    hyomin answered : u can't say that without talking with him eunjung… u have to talk with him … hurry up !
    eunjung : I cant say it in front of this girl !
    fortunately uee left siwon to check tickets so siwon was alone .
    hyomin pushed eunjung to him and eunjung went toward siwon and said : mr choi.
    siwon didn’t care ! he wasn’t get use to his name . so this time eunjung touched his shoulder siwon turned and saw eunjung .
    eunjung said : hi choi siwonshi..
    siwon didn't recognize her so just said  : hello ! while he was confused .
    eunjung said : im eunjung . ham eunjung !! don’t u remember me ??
    siwon said : no !
    eunjung was shocked he doesn’t even remember me ! what im gonna do !
    she said : im the girl in world hotel … the girl had an car accident with .
    siwon tried to remember eunjung he felt like he saw her before but he couldn’t remember so he felt a pain in his head : ahh… I don’t …. I don't know u !! plz leave me alone !
    but eunjung took his arm and said how could you not remember me !???
    siwon's pain was getting worse try to free his hand and said : plz leave me .. I don’t know who u are ! leave !
    at that time uee came and saw siwon taking his head with his hand
    uee : siwon r u ok? looked at eunjung and  continued : u know this girl ?
    siwon : no uee I don’t know her !!!
    eunjung couldn’t say any thing else and ran away from them while she was crying uee said : what was wrong with that girl !!!
    hyomin followed eunjung and hugged her she didn’t ask anything from eunjung she took a cab and they came home when they entered eunjung's mom and jiyeon where in living room and they were sitting behind table eunjung with a sad voice said : hi.
    her mom stand up and  said : eunjung what is it ?
    and show a pregnancy test in her hand to eunnjung and hyomin .
    eunjung said : omma.. where did u find that !!?

     

Her mom came closer and took eunjun's arm . her eyes were teary !!
- eunjung ah … tell me it's not yours !!!
eunjung didn't say anything and just cried .
her mother this time shouted : tell me eunjung ah !!!!
eunjung cried harder even and her mom took her hand tighter and while moving eunjung said : say it …. Say it eunjung ah !
jiyeon and stand up and tried to stop her mom she was crying too .
- omma …. Plz leave her !!!!
her mom sat down and said : eunjung… how that happened !! u r just ended high school and u r pregnant ?? who is father of …. She couldn’t continue and cried .
eunjung finally start to talk : omma mianeh !! I really don’t know how that happened !!!!
I went to a hotel to give the guy who I hurtled with money back to him and I just drank glass of wine… when I woke up
eunjung didn’t continue .
her mother couldn’t see eunjung crying that hard she asked again : he knows about it ??
eunjung didn’t say anything so hyomin said : he just left korea with a girl to US today !

siwon and uee entered to plain siwon still was thinking about eunjung : who was that girl ???
they sat on their seats siwon was still thinking he felt some one's head on his shoulder that was uee who was sleep . siwon smiled .


  •