Sooyoung

Falling for her tutor

“Ya Yumi!” Eun-Mi called out as she waited for Yumi to come downstairs. “We need to set the table for dinner and get the living room ready.” Yumi lazily walked down the stairs while yawning. Eun-Mi shook her head. “Try and keep her awake after a lesson.” Eun-Mi said as she looked at Kevin who walked behind Yumi. “Don’t blame Kevin. I just stayed up too late last night.” Yumi said with a pout. Eun-Mi sighed. “Aish… This girl.” Yumi giggled. “Yes this girl, whom you love ever so dearly.” Eun-Mi flashed a breathtaking smile and hugged Yumi as she reached the foot of the stairs. “You are absolutely right.” Kevin couldn’t help but smile as he looked at the two girls before him. “Cuties.”

“Eli!” Kevin exclaimed as Eli accidently bumped into him. “Oh sorry dude, didn’t see you there.” Eli flashed a teasing smile. Kevin groaned in frustration. “Hey Eun-Mi. Control your pet.” Eli raised his brows. “Pet? You little…” Eun-Mi steeped in front of Eli. “Woah there tough guy. Leave Kevin alone will you and Kevin, don’t call him my pet. We are not even an item.” Both boys made an apologising look. “Now..” Yumi started. “Should we get this farewell party going?” Eun-Mi groaned. “Urgh! I can’t believe we actually have to do this for that witch.” Yumi slapped her on the arm. “Langue!” Eun-Mi frowned. “What? I didn’t call her a , which she is.” Yumi sent Eun-Mi an angry glare as Eun-Mi just threw her hands in the air in a defending way. Both Kevin and Eli laughed but Yumi sent them a glare too. They both mumbled a “sorry” and walked to the living room to start decorating.

“Woah it looks great sis!” Soohyun exclaimed at he entered the living room. “It’s Kevin and Eli’s work.” Eun-Mi said with a smile. “Yumi and I took care of the food and such.” Soohyun patted his younger sister on the head. “I knew you would pull through.” Eun-Mi just gave him a fake smile. “Yeah because I love her so much.” Her voice was filled with sarcasm. Soohyun gave her a stern look. “I’m sorry.” Eun-Mi said while looking to the floor. “I know you don’t like her but she is a nice person, so be nice.” Eun-Mi just nodded while sighing. Yumi put a hand on Eun-Mi’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’m here for you.” The girls smiled at each other as the doorbell rang.

“Kevin? What are you doing here?” Kevin’s eyes went wide as he saw his former piano tutor Sooyoung stand in the doorway, embracing Soohyun. “Noona?” Sooyoung hurried over to Kevin and gave him a big hug. “Aigoo! It’s been so long! Woah you have gotten quite handsome.” Sooyoung winked at Kevin, while Yumi just glared at them with a frown. Kevin blushed as Sooyoung kissed him on the cheek. “How come you are here?” Kevin took a step away. “I’m here with my girlfriend Yumi and I’m also a friend of Eun-Mi’s.” Sooyoung glanced at Yumi and gave her a nasty look and placed a hand on Kevin’s cheek “Oh dear… You can do better Kevin.” Yumi gritted her teeth while mumbling. “What a .” Eun-Mi laid a hand on Yumi’s shoulder. “I told you so.” Kevin slapped Sooyoung’s hand away. “I did perfect, thank you very much.” Kevin walked over and took Yumi’s hand in his. “I made an amazing choice with this girl.” Kevin made Yumi face him and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. Yumi’s face instantly flushed red as she melted into the feeling of Kevin’s lips on hers. As they pulled away they heard Eun-Mi squeak behind them. “You two are SO cute!” Sooyoung just made a -whatever- face and turned to Eli. “You are not too bad.” Sooyoung made her way to Eli but Eun-Mi walked in front of her. “Off limits.” Sooyoung’s lips turned into a thin line. “Pfft.” Sooyoung turned around and walked back to Soohyun and clung to him like a lost puppy. “Now where are my goodbye gifts?”

“You said I was off limits.” Eli said and looked at Eun-Mi, who just bit her lip. “Uhm about that.. Well you see…” Eli caught her off. “Do you seriously think I would go for a noona type like her?” Eun-Mi shrugged. “You always express how much you want y women and..” She was caught off again. “If I didn’t know better, I would say that you are jealous. Are you?” Eun-Mi took a deep breath. “Yes.. I like you and I like you quite a lot… Idiot.” Eli’s lips curved into a smile. “You are just as much an idiot as I.” Eli reached out and held Eun-Mi around her waist. “So should we go on a date first or just be a couple now?” Eun-Mi glared up at Eli. “How about a date first? I could still change my mind then.” Eli frowned. Yumi walked into the kitchen and smiled when she saw the position her two friends were in. “Yumi… Please help me with this.” Eli pointed at Eun-Mi’s face. “Having couple fights already?” Yumi teased as she took the last dish for their dinner. “You two better seal it with a kiss quick, dinner is nearly ready.” Yumi waved and walked off. Eli smirked and looked into Eun-Mi’s eyes. “Can I?” Eun-Mi giggled. “You aren’t supposed to ask idiot.” Eli leaned down and sealed the deal with a loving kiss on the lips.

“So what’s the deal with you and Sooyoung?” Yumi curiously asked Kevin as they waited for people to enter the dining room. “She is my former piano tutor and…” Kevin paused as scratched the back of his head nervously. “And what?” Yumi tilted her head as she looked at Kevin with a small pout. “Oh it’s nothing of importance.” Kevin flashed a sweet smile and ruffled Yumi’s hair. “I said not to do that!” Yumi complained but Kevin just kept smiling at her. “It’s best if she doesn’t know.”

Dinner went by with no real convocation. The only one who talked was Sooyoung and the only one who listened was Soohyun, who didn’t really seem to listen a 100% either. “What does your brother se in her?” Yumi asked while Eun-Mi took a sip of water. “He says she’s pretty skilled in bed.” Yumi’s eyes went wide. “Of course that I what attracts him.” Eli said as Eun-Mi just nodded. “Ya Eun-Mi.” Sooyoung called out as a mean look appeared on her face. “Why don’t you take your little friends and run out to play.” Yumi spoke before Eun-Mi could answer herself. “We are not little kids anymore, we don’t play.” Sooyoung glared at Yumi and then too Kevin. “Try and control your little… Thing.” Yumi immediately got and was ready to throw a chair at her. Kevin quickly took Yumi’s wrist and forced her to sit down again. Sooyoung just gave a small laugh and turned her attention to Soohyun. “Darling. I want some alone time with you before I leave. Can’t we send these kids out of the house?” Soohyun sighed. “No. I promised Eun-Mi she could have her friends over and therefor you can kick them out. I don’t break a promise with my princess.” Eun-Mi smiled to herself as she saw Sooyoung getting more and more irritated. “Why don’t you and I go to the living room and Eun-Mi and her friends will go upstairs. Sooyoung thought about it for a second but agreed.

“Did you hear what she called me? She called me a thing!?” Kevin tried to calm Yumi down but nothing seemed to work. Yumi threw herself on Eun-Mi’s bed with a frustrated groan. “Oh come on. She isn’t that bad.” Both Yumi and Eun-Mi glared at Kevin, while Eli had a nervous expression his face. Eli whispered into Kevin’s ear. “Dude.. You are supposed to agree with them when they are both like this. If they team up against you, you are dead meat.” Kevin made an annoyed facial expression and sighed. “Okay, oaky… She is pretty mean but if Soohyun likes her, there must be something good about her.” Eun-Mi ruffled her hair. “You are right. My brother doesn’t just date anyone.” They all four sat on the bed with blank expressions on their faces. “I just don’t get how he can like her that much when he hears all the stuff she says.” Yumi said as she pouted. “You are right. That doesn’t fit.” Eli said and looked to Kevin. “Was she like this when she was your tutor too?” Kevin just nodded. Yumi patted Kevin on the back. “I feel sorry for you.” Kevin just chuckled. “She called me gay once.” Eli immediately bursted into laughter and Eun-Mi was close to laughing too but Yumi nudged her side so she would stop. “Yeah it’s hilarious.” Kevin said in a plain tone and glared at Eli. “Don’t worry Kevin. I know that’s not true.” Yumi caringly said as she slid her arms around Kevin waist. “How do you know that though?” Eun-Mi started. “As far as I know you too haven’t..” Kevin was the first to react and put his hand over Eun-Mi’s mouth. “That does not determent if I’m gay or not.” Kevin sternly said and removed his hand. “Well it certainly helps.” Eli said with a smirk. “Isn’t that right Eun-Mi?” Eli looked to Eun-Mi and winked. Yumi’s eyes went wide. “When did you?” Eun-Mi looked from Eli to Yumi in shock. “What? We didn’t!” Both Eli and Kevin laughed. “You should’ve seen your faces.” Eli pointed at both girls while laughing even harder as they both frowned at him. Yumi and Eun-Mi looked at each other with a devious look in their eyes. “On three?” Yumi asked. “On three.”

“What was that noise from upstairs?” Soohyun looked to Sooyoung and shrugged. “I guess one of them offended Eun-Mi or something.” Soohyun’s voice had a neutral tone to it. “Ever thought about sending her to a boarding school to get all that feistiness out of her? Oh and send her little friend with her. She seems to have quite a temper.” Soohyun frowned. “I could never send any of them away and besides it’s up to our parents to send Eun-Mi away, not me.” Sooyoung made an irritated face. “But she is trying to ruin us and I bet she is getting all her friends to help out.” Soohyun sighed. “Are you jealous of my sister?” Sooyoung put a strain of hair behind her ear. “Ani.. Why would I be that? She’s ugly, fat and does poorly in half her classes in school. I’m so much better.” Yumi stood in the doorway with an angry look in her eyes. “That’s it.” Yumi took the cake Eli had baked earlier and walked into the living room. “Hey Sooyoung?” As Sooyoung turned to face Yumi, Yumi splashed the cake in Sooyoung’s face.

Eun-Mi, Eli and Kevin entered the living room. Their jaws dropped the instant they entered and saw Sooyoung’s face. “That was for making Eun-Mi stand outside in the rain and ruining her ball and, and all the other ty things you have probably done to her. Plus you called me stuff so that makes me furious. You are such a… A !” Soohyun’s eyes went wide. “Kevin control your girlfriend!” Soohyun Exclaimed as he quickly went to get some napkins. “She has a will of her own you know.” Kevin yelled after Soohyun with a smile. Sooyoung groaned and was ready to strangle Yumi. However she didn’t do so. Instead she went to Eun-Mi and harshly grabbed her ear, twisting it so hard that Eun-Mi whimpered. “This is your doing right? You mad her do this to me! You are nothing but a pain in my !” Sooyoung shouted. She twisted Eun-Mi’s ear once again and this time it started to bleed near Eun-Mi’s earlobe. “That’s enough!” Soohyun yelled and grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist. “How dare you stop me?” Sooyoung glared at Soohyun with angry eyes. “You are not to lay a hand on my sister.” Soohyun looked back at Eun-Mi who seemed to be in a big amount of pain. Soohyun monitored for Eli to take care of Eun-Mi and quickly turned his attention back to Sooyoung. “So far I have kept up with your y attitude but today you stepped over the line.” Sooyoung made a superior laugh. “You can’t dump me. You parents need my family’s money.” Soohyun narrowed his eyes but quickly smirked. “I take it you didn’t get the news. We are back in business with full power again.” Even though Sooyoung’s face was covered in cake, Soohyun could still see the surprised facial expression she gave off. “I guess I don’t have to pretend to like you anymore.” Soohyun let go of Sooyoung’s wrist. “Get the hell out of my house.”

Kevin and Yumi stared in shock as Sooyoung stormed out the front door. “Aish mom and dad will kill me!” Soohyun ruffled his hair and looked at Yumi. “You did well.” The confused look on Yumi’s face made Soohyun chuckle. “Next time you don’t like my girlfriend, please tell me instead of messing up the living room couch.” Yumi just looked to the ground embarrassed. “You better clean this missy.” Yumi nodded with a small smile. “But your brother will hear of this.” Yumi’s eyes went wide. “Urgh you are so mean!” Soohyun just flashed a smile and pointed to the mess. “Clean.”

“Well that was one of the more interesting farewell parties I’ve been to.” Kevin said with a chuckle as he walked Yumi home. “She deserved it.” Yumi coldly said as Kevin just nodded. Yumi suddenly stopped walking. “You remember that place I wanted to show you?” Kevin nodded. “Do you mind if we go there now?” Kevin tilted his head. “Now? But it’s late. What if I get in trouble with your brother?” Yumi waved her hand in a -not gonna happen- way. “You would have to see it late at night anyways and the sky is just perfect tonight.” Kevin sighed. “Okay then.”

“How far?” Kevin complained. “We just need to get to the top of this hill.” The scenery of a forest illuminated by the starry sky and full moon made Kevin gasp as they reached the top. “Woah.” Yumi took Kevin hand and looked over the forest. “Quite a sight right?” Kevin just nodded with a stunned look on his face. “But why did you want to show me this?” Yumi smiled to herself. “This is where my parents met each other. I use it as my special place to think or just to space out at. It brings back memories, which I never want to forget.” Kevin took his hand out of Yumi’s and moved so he was back hugging her. “I wanted to share this place with you.” Kevin placed a kiss on Yumi’s cheek and hugged her tightly. “Thank you.”