Kindess

Your Eyes

[IU POV]

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs chatting with DongWoon about class, while we were on our way back to school when we were eating our lunch YoSeob had promised to take me and the gang to the park and also have some ice cream. Feeling excited for the day that lay ahead I began to jump up and down forgetting that I was in the middle of a conversation.

"IU? You alright?" DongWoon questioned me as I began to jump and down faster. 

"Oh de Oppa, I'm just excited to get ice cream and go to the park is all. Aish where are they shouldn't they be down by now?" I looked up the stairs where my three Oppas always came down from. "I wonder if they got in trouble or something..." 

"Ne IU relax, they'll come down soon enough and we'll be able to go to the park..." I gaved a quick glare knowing he almost forgot about the one thing that REALLY important to me right now. "aannnd the ice cream shop." I flashed him a bright smile feeling better. "Sheesh you're just using Hyung for the ice cream." 

"No I'm not" 

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not."

"Yup"

"No"

"Then why are you getting so anxious about not being able to get ice cream then?" He leaned in pointing his finger at me.

"I just want ice cream is that bad? I'm not using oppa, I would never do that." I scoffed

"And why do you say that?" He put one hand in his pocket and rose his brow at me

"Because I'm not mean."

"SAYS THE GIRL WHO PUNCHES MY ARM A LOT"

"YAH!" I punched his arm 

"See?" He rubbed his arm while laughing. 

"You're just special." I pinched his cheek as hard as I could causing him to yelp. 

"Aish IU you're so mean"

"Do you really want it to get worse?" I smirked.

"What's going on?" A sweet voice rang through the air and when I turned around I saw the one person I had been waiting to see this entire day. 

"Oppa!" I ran up to him dropping my things and attacked him with a big hug. "What took you guys so long? I was worried you guys got in trouble." I got off him and stood in front of the three.

"Were you worried about them getting in trouble or you not being able to get your ice cream?" I shot a glare at DongWoon and he shut up. "Aish" I heard him mumble and I gave him a pinch on the cheek. "Ah AH IU that hurts!" 

"Apologize" I squeezed his cheeks harder.

"AH AH MIAN!" I let go feeling statisfied with myself. "So what happened?" YoSeob opened his mouth about to say something but was soon pushed to the side by GiKwang who was soon in my face. 

"Yah! You greeted YoSeob with a hug, where the hell is mine?" He pouted and I laughed giving him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Better Oppa?"

"Better." He smiled. I stood there smiling when I heard 3 people clear their throats, when I looked I saw DongWoon JunHyung and YoSeob all tapping their index finger against their cheeks. I let out an exaspurated sigh and walked up to them. 

"Line up" I commanded with a smiled, and they all did each with a smile on their faces. When I looked at the end I saw GiKwang had lined up too. "Yah oppa, you already got your kiss." 

"And? I'm your brother, I can't let these losers take you away from me." 

"Fine fine." I laughed, I went up to DongWoon who was the first. Gently I gave him one of my hugs and kissed his cheeks quickly, "Does this make up for earlier oppa?" 

"Mmmmm....yes." He laughed. I moved down to the line and reached chic one of them all. I looked him up and down. 

"What?"

"Why do you want a kiss too?" I put my hand on my hip. 

"Eh I just want one too, can't I get a kiss one the cheek from my second favorite girl in the world?" He ruffled my hair and smiled and I laughed along. 

"Fair enough." I gave him a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Soon I reached the one person that always seemed to make my heart jump out of my chest and just make it stop working in genral. I walked in front of YoSeob and the whole whis brown eyes looked up closeorld took a pause for me at that moment and I just began to analyze his whole being. His eyes were looking into mine and I saw how beautiful his brown eyes looked, they were big and filled with the kindess that he had always shown me whenever we talked and when he smiled it was just a beautiful radiance that had washed over me with a lot of happiness. I soon knocked myself back into reality and made the world unpause, luckily I was able to hide my emotions well so as to now make anything awkward. YoSeob stood in front of me with his arms out smiling like he always does. 

"Well? I want my hug and kiss on the cheek." I laughed and gave him a nice hug. I felt my heart beat really fast at that moment, which scared my because for a minute I felt that he could probably feel my heart beat against his chest, when I finished hugging him I flashed a gentle smile and he flashed his, he then tapped his cheek again. "Don't forget." I laughed and walked up to him, I laid my hands gently on his shoulders and got on my tip toes, which I don't know why since he wasn't much taller than me I guess I just felt the need to, and I gently gave him a peck on the cheek. He laughed his sweet laugh "Komawo IU" 

"YAH WHAT ABOUT ME!" GiKwang started to throw his tantrum and quickly came to his side and hugged him tightly. 

"Relax Oppa, save the best  hug for the best brother" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me even tighter almost crushing my spine. "Ne...Oppa.....you're muscles..." 

"OH! Mianhe IU" He quickly let go and rubbed my back as choked from the lack of air. 

"It's okay....oppa" I tried to smile. 

"Ne you still owe me a kiss on the cheek." He flashed me his eye smile. 

"Arraso~" I straightened up and prepared to give my amazing brother a kiss on the cheek, I closed my eyes and leaned forward to give him the kiss, but when my lips laid upon his cheek something felt different. I opened my eyes to see why something felt a bit off and when I opened my eyes I noticed that my lips weren't against my brother's cheek, but instead on some strangers. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly pulled away covering my mouth feeling really embarrased. 

CRAAAAP Who did I just kiss? Who is this guy? I've never seen him before, he's wearing our school uniform. Maybe a new student?

"Ah~ such a sweet kiss from such a pretty girl. This is a good first day." the stranger said in such a happy tone as he turned to face me. I looked over at my oppas who were each glaring at the stranger in front of me while I just stood in my spot covering my mouth with both my hands still feeling a bit of shock in me. "Wah~ I never knew as pretty as you existed in school." The stranger put his hands in his pockets and bent to my level getting really close to my face to which I backed up. "Ne HyunSeung don't you agree?" I looked to his side and I followed to only see another guy that I've never seen in the school before. 

There's two of them?

"Yah what the hell do you think you're doing?" JunHyung grabbed the guy by the shoulder and pulled him away from me in a very rough manner. "Do you really think you're gonna be able to get away with something like that eh? Just because you're the new kid doesn't mean I'm not kick your ." He pushed the guy back and the guy just cocked his head to the side and looked as if he his teeth. 

"Yah, don't push me like that." He said in an agitated tone. 

"Then don't in other's business." 

"Heh?" the guy laughed. "I came in and got a kiss on the cheek from this pretty girl. That's butting into people's business?" 

"Yah you better watch it." I heard JunHyung's tone start to become more stern and when I looked at his face I saw how dark it had turned, that's when I knew that things were about to take a turn for the worse. 

"O-Oppa it's okay. I'm alright, nothing big happened." 

"Ne JunHyung just leave it alone." YoSeob came in helping me trying to pull JunHyung away from the guy but it seemed that it wasn't working because he only shook YoSeob off. He just kept staring at the guy and the guy stared back, I was starting to feel nervous so I acted. I quickly pushed myself between the two of them. 

"JunHyung stop it." and like that his anger was gone and was instead replaced with shock. His eyes widened and he looked down at me with his wide eyes. 

"I-IU" He stuttered. 

"Just stop okay? You're being ridiculous, it was something harmless, and I'm fine. I was just surprised." 

"But-"

"AH!" I held my hand up and he close his mouth. "Let's just stop here so we can go to the park already? I want my ice cream too." 

"O-Oh de, mianhe." 

"You personally owe me a piggie back ride and another round of ice cream for all of us you hear?" 

"De." He sighed nodding his head and looked down feeling bad. 

"Now apologize." he glared at me at first but I glared back causing him to back off. I heard the guy behind me laugh with a big smirk on his face and I turned around looking him straight in the eye. "Yah don't think you're getting it easy, you need to apologize first because you're at wrong too...whoever you are." He backed away as I pointed my finger at his face feeling a bit agitated at the fact that he thought he was just going to be let off. "You understand me?" I looked him in the eye giving him my death glare. 

"D-De, I understand." he stuttered and I looked behind him to see his friend restrain a chuckle and he shot a glare at his friend who soon shut up.

"Good." I smirked and turned back towards JunHyung. "Well.."

"Aish." he rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. "Mian, I'm just a bit...protective."  I smiled and turned back towards the guy and he caught on. 

"It's alright. Mianhe for acting out as well." He scratched his head out of embarresment and I felt happy and let out a laugh. 

"Now that's better." I smiled. "We good?" I looked at the two and they both glanced at each other and nodded. "Now to just break the awkwardness." I let out a sigh. "Who exactly are you two? New students?" 

"Oh yeah, we just came in today." he spoke as his friend came to his side. "I'm DooJoon and this is HyunSeung." 

"Ah." I nodded. "Well it was nice meeting you two I guess. I just wish the circumstances were a bit better." I smiled. "Well as much as I'd like to stay here and get to actually know you guys, we really need to go and I honestly don't think my oppas want to be here anymore after all that." I let out an awkward laugh as the three of them gave me a glance. I walked over to where I dropped my stuff and picked it up with a little help of DongWoon. "Komawo"

"No problem."

"Well we must get going. But since you guys are new I would like maybe show you guys around the school, I'm sure I can get the teachers to let us skip a few classes so we can do so. Does that sound good to you two?" DooJoon looked at HyunSeung who just shrugged in return.

"Yeah I guess so."

"Great! I'll see ya guys tomorrow at the entrance of the school when it starts. Don't be late. Anyeong~" I waved as I lead myself and the boys out of the school and once we made it out of the gates of the school I let out a huge sigh. 

"Wow IU, the negotiator." DongWoon came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. 

"What would we do without you?" GiKwang added and I laughed.

"Molla, but I know that I feel extremely tired now for some reason." I rubbed my forehead and eyes. 

"Well someone should stop sulking and give her the piggie back ride that he owes her." I heard YoSeob shout as I stopped walking and looked back to see JunHyung have his hands in his pockets wearing a really regretful look on his face. When he heard what YoSeob he looked up with his eyes round and looked at me and I began to feel bad. 

"Ne Oppa you don't have to do it, please don't look so sad." without a word he came up towards me having his back face towards me. 

"Get on." 

"It's really alright oppa,"

"Jieun..get on" When I heard the tone of his voice I quickly got on his back without another word and we all started to head towards my favorite ice cream shop for a fun day, but somewhere along the way I felt my eyes feel heavy and I fell asleep. 

 

[At least 15 minutes later...]

 

"IU...IU....IU-ah wake up already." I felt my body get shaken a bit but I still didn't want to wake up, I felt so comfortable. 

"Ne should we just order her ice cream for her?" the three of them began to talk amongst themselves as I just laid against JunHyung's back keeping my eyes closed. I was just so tired today, I didn't know why but I just felt so exhausted today, I almost couldn't move my body.

"What if we get the wrong flavor?"

"When has she ever changed her mind about flavors?"

"That's true."

"What about toppings?"

"Wanna put sprinkles? They usually make her feel better when she's stressed out."

"Aish this is so difficult. YoSeob you just order it, you know her better than me. and I'm her brother."

"Fine. Ne JunHyung are you sure you can carry her till we get to the park?"

"She doesn't weigh that much. I'll manage" I felt JunHyung's body move a bit which made me think he chuckled. 

I feel so comfy...I don't want to wake up

"You think we should wake her up?"

"Nah just let her sleep, we'll wake her up when we're at the park."

"Alright. Ne GiKwang how do you think you did on Mr. Choi's test?"

"I don't know I mean I studied but I'm no-" I began to dose back into full sleep. 

Komawo oppa for letting me sleep longer...



HEY GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED YAAAAYYYYY

Was it worth the wait or just a disappointment? It feels so nicce to see a lot of you missed me, well i'm not sure if you missed me or just the fact that this story wasn't updated. I don't know,

But anyways please stick around and enjoy this story, comments are appriciated. 

Thank you and Bye-Yeom~ \(^w^) Thank you my kitties <3