New Students

Your Eyes

"IU-Ah~ Hurry up already we're gonna be late!"

"Mianhe Oppa I'm coming down in a minute." 

"Yah IU can you bring down my history book while you're at it? I forgot to do last night's homework"

"Aish really Oppa?"

"Don't question just hurry up!"

"Fine~" I tried slipping on my shoe while limping to my brother's room to get what he had asked for. The gang was in the living room waiting for me to head to school and of course I was making them all late. I grabbed GiKwang's history book and ran down the stairs but it was a bad idea because I missed a step and fell down the stairs sliding on my . When I looked up I saw YoSeob looking at me and I felt my face begin to turn pink, there he was the love of my life staring at me with those beautiful eyes of his. 

"Um IU?"

"D-De?" 

Crap my fricken stuttering
 

"Um your skirt..." He looked away and began to rub the back of his neck nervously and I noticed his face start to turn bright red. 

"My skirt?" I looked down and saw that my skirt had gone all the way up my waist from when I slid down the stairs revealing my pink child like underwear covered in strawberries. I felt my face begin to turn hot and I quickly got up and pushed my skirt back to where it belongs. "Komawo Oppa." I bowed twice and kept my gaze on the floor.

"Yah what's the hold up IU?" I snapped my head up and saw Gikwang walked in from the living room with his back pack in his shoulder. "What happened to you two?" 

"N-Nothing, IU fell down the stairs is all" 

"Again?" JunHyung walked in

"Ne IU you're a big cluts" DongWoon came in from the kitchen chewing on the apple in his hands.

"Am not!" I argued

"Aish don't argue now, we have to go already." JunHyung grunted and started to head towards the door leaving us behind. 

"Tch someone's cranky." I scoffed raising my brow at him

"He's just mad that he couldn't meet up with Hara earlier today is all." GiKwang laughed. "Oh my book by the way, can I have it now?"

"Oh de Oppa." I handed my brother his book and he headed out the door behind JunHyung like always,

"Well I think we should get going as well don't you think?" DongWoon took another bite from his apple and nudge me.

"Yeah we can't be late." YoSeob smiled

"Alright but on one condition..." I eyed them the two men at both of my sides and they both leaned in with curiosity. "RACE!"

"HEH?" They both gawked at me.

"Yah I'm tired the weekend just ended." DongWoon wined

"Can't we just have a calm walk today?" YoSeob joined DongWoon

"Nope! I want to race, first one to the gates at school has to buy lunch AND"

"And?"

"And buy EVERYONE ice cream after school" I grinned and they both looked at each other as if mentally comunicating to the other.

"Deal!" They chanted

"THEN CATCH UP!" I ran out the door leaving the two behind me at the house and behind me I could hear DongWoon's voice.

"YAH IU YOU CHEAT!" I kept running laughing excited to get myself free lunch and ice cream today
 


[Lunch]

"Aish chincha." I groaned when I walked outside and plopped myself on the small hill where everyone met during lunch.

"What's wrong?" GiKwang eyed at me as he made arrived at the spot minutes after me. I was always the one that was first to make it to our spot just because my class was conviently closer to the exits that lead towards the field. 

"I have a geometry test tomorrow and I'm gonna die" I rubbed my templed together as I ran through all the equations that my teacher had just gone through today during class. 

"You want us to help you?" YoSeob had popped up with DongWoon at his side. "I know how tough Mr. Hong can be" 

"It's alright I'm sure I'll manage" I sighed fell back on the soft grass resting my back after hours on sitting down for so long and the guys stood above me each smiling when I noticed something missing and I jolted up quickly "Yah where's JunHyung Oppa?"

"Oh he stayed in class to "help" Hara clean up the classroom" DongWoon laughed and I fell back down to the grass

"Aish he needs to make a move already I swear." I blew the fringe out of my face and they all laughed at my reaction which just made me smile. Gikwang scooted next to me and sat back leaning on his arms

"Well he might act all tough but you know he can be a bit shy"

"That's true" 

"Plus" YoSeob layed next to me like he always had for years "It isn't easy confessing to the girl you like a lot"

"Touche" I nodded my head and close my eyes relaxing and I could hear DongWoon walk over to YoSeob's side and lay down next to him. We all laid there in peace when a loud rawr had broke the silence in the air. I opened my eyes in shock and saw all the guys quickly turn their heads in my direction and they all began to laugh

"Ne IU was that your stomach?" Gikwang laughed

"Aish stupid stomach, stay quiet." I laughed and patted my stomach when I realized something. I quickly shot up and stood on my two feet in front of YoSeob. "YAH!" I pointed my finger at him with my other hand on my hip

"Bwoh?" He got up and leaned on his left arm and pointed at himself with his other hand. "What about me?" I smirked at his reaction. 

[YoSeob POV 5 Minutes later...]

"Oppa I want extra fries!"

"Hyung don't forget to ask mine without onions"

"Ne YoSeob did you make sure that they gave me the sauce"

"Aish why couldn't I have ran faster?" I grunted while I had 3 voices in my ear commanding me their orders at once.

"Ne Oppa are you listening to us?"

"De~" I whined. We finally got to the front of the line and I ordered everyone's food. When the food was handed to me we all ran outside heading back to school and I handed each of them their food. "Alright is everyone satisfied?" 

"De~" They all chimed at once as they began to chew on their burgers while we made it back to our spot. 

"Ne Hyung you should really exercise with GiKwang more, cause you're slow"

"Aish just eat your burger and be quiet already" I pushed DongWoon and he chuckled munching his food. I looked over at IU who was happily munching on her burger

She just get's cuter and cuter

I anaylze her face and all her beautiful features, true I've been liking IU for who know how long, but I just don't have the guts to just come out and tell her. But she's so pretty I think I'm okay with just having her at my side like this, as I analyze her face some more I notice that there was ketchup on the corner of . I held my hand out and gently stopped her from walking.

"What is it oppa?" She looked at me with big eyes looking a bit shocked and I felt the other two stop in their tracks behind us.

"Hold on" I gently wiped the ketchup off the corner of with my thumb and it off my thumb "There we go" I gave her a thumbs up "Much better" 

"Oh...Komawo Oppa!" She smiled

Ah what a beautiful smile

"Alright guys let's hurry up now, so we can give JunHyung his food" GiKwang ordered and we followed back in suit, I walked next to IU like always while DongWoon and GiKwang chatted in front of us,


"Ne Oppa"

"Hm?" I turned to IU who had seemed to just finished her burger. 

"Can you throw this away for me please?" She looked at me cutely and I just know I couldn't deny her small request. 

"Sure" I smiled, I grabbed the wrapper from the burger and stuffed it into my pocket in the mean time till we finally got to the school. As we walked to the school IU and I began to chat about her classes and what we were planning to do later on in the day, like we always had. It felt nice and I my only wish at that moment was for us to stay like this, really close and having a strong bond even if it meant that I couldn't kiss her when I wanted to or hold her hand. Just beign like this was enough for me

[During Class]

"Aish I want this class to end already." I whined 

"What's the rush?" GiKwang leaned to my side as the Teacher lectured on about chemical reactions. 

"I want to end today so we can all go to the park and play"

"Ah." He nodded his head and resumed to taking his notes. I sighed and laid my head on my text book with both hands in my lap, 

"Why can't today end already?" 

"Calm down YoSeob we only have half an hour of class left" JunHyung slapped my shoulder. I looked over at him and saw that he was resting his head on his arm so feeling a bit board I sneakily pushed his arm off his desk which caused his head to drop. "Yah!"

"JunHyung-ssi is there something that you want to say?" 

"Oh a-anhi Sunbanim" He stutted

"Then be quiet"

"De Mianhe" He shot a glare at my direction and I could only chuckle in responce, I turned my head to the window across the other side of the room and began to zone out when I saw a teacher walk in with two guys in our uniform. This sparked my interest so I lift my head and Looked towards my teacher's direction, the other teach had already left.

"Alright Class I have some news for you. If you haven't already gotten the idea, we have two new students joining our class today." the class laughed at the way the teacher had announced them. "I don't know who you are so, introduce yourselves to me and my class or your new classmates" again the class laughed a bit. 

"De." one of them spoke up, he had short black hair that was a very clean cut, very tall and had a very mature look on his face he seemed be maybe a year older than me and as I looked closer I noticed that he even had his ears pierced. "Annyeonhaseyo Yoon DooJoon-nimda" he smiled and everyone gretted in return. The second guy that stood next him had a bit longer hair than him and it was a lighter tone as well, he seemed a bit more reserved than the DooJoon guy and about the same age as well. 

"Annyeonhaseyo Jang HyunSeung-nimda" and again every greeted back. 

"Alright now that that's over with." The got up from his spot and came over to the two students. "Why don't you....." he looked around the classroom "Ah take a seat over in the back where YoSeob and JunHyung are at, you can't miss em, they look like two loners sitting in the back" 

"Aish sunbae chincha?" I whined and the class laughed

"Be quiet, you don't hear JunHyung complaining"

"That's because he has his headphones in!" I pointed at JunHyung looking at my teacher in disbelief and the class laughed yet again and so did he,

"Arraso calm down now YoSeobie. Gaja go sit" he patted DooJoon on the back. The two students walked over in my direction and DooJoon was the first to sit next to me while HyunSeung took the seat next to him and the teacher resumed to his lecture. The two of them got out their notebooks and began to write down some notes and I laid my head back down on the book once more.

"YoSeob." I felt and heard a tap on my desk, when I lifted my head up I saw it was DooJoon. "What page do we turn to?"

"Oh um," I looked at my page and then at JunHyung's and saw I was behind. "Crap hold on." I looked at the number on the corner of the page and quickly flipped to it. "Um 396" 

"Ah Komawo" He smiled. 

"No problem." I smiled back and I laid my head back down, I turned my head to look over at DooJoon who was telling HyunSeung the page number, and that was the last thing I remembered. 

[End of class]

"YANG YOSEOB!" 

"YAH!" I fell out of my seat causing my book to fall ontop of my stomach. I looked up to see JunHyung smirking at me and GiKwang sitting in his seat laughing his off. I got up from the floor and dusted the back of my pants off "Yah what was that for?!" 

"Class just ended babo." He smirked

"Oh...Komawo then" I began to gather my things and put them in my bag 

"Yah hurry up remember IU wants to go to the ice cream shop before we head to the park"

"Omo I almost forgot." I paused and then looked at JunHyung "Ne what time is it?" 

"Mmm......2:10" the were was a long pause between us.

"PALI PALI PALI!" I shoved all my books in my bag faster and ran to the front of the classroom ready to head downstairs and meet my IU. When I was about to exist the room I quickly stopped in my tracks seeing two bodies blocking my path. Yoon DooJoon and Jang HyunSeung "Oh Mianhe I almost ran into you two." I smiled, "I was in a bit of a rush" I laughed

"Oh no it's alright we were actually looking for you"

"Bwoh?"

"Well we wanted to know if we could hang out with you and your friends after school since we're new and all." 

"What's going on YoSeob?" JunHyung walked in with his bag on his shoulder and GiKwang at his side

"Oh um....DooJoon and HyunSeung want to join us after school."

"Hmm..." JunHyung looked them up and down "Yah can we do it tomorrow?" he said with a stern tone as if he was some boss in a company. 

"Oh uh" DooJoon looked back at HyunSeung who just shrugged "Alright."

"Mianh, we just have something important to do today for our friend is all" 

"Oh alright then I understand then, I'll see you guys tomorrow" He waved and was on his way home. I turned to JunHyung in disbelief

"Yah what was that for? You didn't have to be so rude."

"Aish don't act like you're 100% angry, I know how much you want to spend time with IU today and I don't think you want to have to worry about the new kids hanging around." I opened my mouth about to say something and he arched his eyebrow waiting for my responce but I said nothing. He and I both knew he was right.  "That's what I thought, now let's hurry up, IU and DongWoon are waiting"

"Wait I'm confused...what just happened?" GiKwang asked and we just shook our heads and headed downstairs for a good afternoon
 



AND THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? It's not much I know but it's a start

I'll be posting the second chapter next week because I'm testing this week so Please look forward to it. Please leave any comments or opions and look forward to this story

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^
)