The Nightmare

Your Eyes

"IU" I heard the voice of the one guy that I held strong feelings for. His lovely voice ringing through my ears making me feel at peace.

"Ne Oppa?" I chirp happily as I walk down the path of the blooming trees with YoSeob's hand in mine feeling like nothing could ever ruin this moment. It was the perfect setting, the path we walked down from was empty so it was just the two of us and the birds flew happily in the sky. The river that streamed next to the path could be heard, the water passing by quickly as if in a hurry to be somewhere. The sun shined brightly through the trees but not too bright as to blind anyone. And the temperature was just right, warm yet cool at the same time. Just the perfect setting.

"You look very beautiful today" he smiled gently as we kept walking down the peaceful path. I gave a slight giggle and smiled warmly at him.

"Komawo, I tried not to look like a mess" I gently fixed the hem of my skirt. The outfit I was wearing was a simple yet beautiful pink pastel dress with two or three inch closed toed heels that had a small bow on the back of them. The dress I was wearing hung so elegantly against my body complimenting a lot of my features I didn't even knew I had. Such a beautiful dress for such a beautiful moment, but....I wonder where it came from?

Suddenly I felt a squeeze on my hand and I looked at him with worried eyes "I've been needing to tell you something for a while." he stopped walking and took my other hand from my side, holding both of my hands in his he stood in front of me. I felt my body become numb from anxiousness wondering if he was going to tell me those three words.

Is he going to say it? Now? Aigoo I don't think I can breathe

I try my best to calm myself and not let any of my nerves show. I look into the eyes that had always comforted me, the ones that had such a beautiful radiance like no other.

"I just...I just never knew when or how I would ever be able to say it." he smiled lightly with a chuckle

Aish! Why are you so charming oppa?

Standing in front of him with his hands in mine I felt my heart pound faster. Minute by minute, second by second it pounded faster and harder against my chest, wanting to just come out and say hi to the person who makes it act the way it does. I looked into his beautiful eyes trying to read his thoughts, but my thoughts were overpowering my head so much that I couldn't pay attention to his. He looked at the floor that was covered with petals that had fallen from the trees and then he looked me in the eyes. With a smile he spoke to me the words he had been meaning to tell me for a while.

"Mianhe, ________" he spoke gently with a smile. I felt tears start to stream down my face.

"What?"

"__________" he said again with the same smile he wore, but tears began to fall from his beautiful eyes. As I looked into his eyes I noticed that their radiance had left. The tears began to stream down my face even more, a lot like the river near the path. Soon he let go of my hands and spoke again. "Mianhe...IU" he said again with a smile. My body went numb again, this time out of sadness. The sky soon turned dark and clouds started to come in thundering throughout the area. The birds disappeared and the trees lost all their leaves and flowers leaving them to be bare. I looked at the one person I cared for looking for answers and all he could say again with a smile was.

"Mianhe...IU" tears streamed down his beautiful face and the radiance in his eyes had left, yet...he still wore a smile as he apologized to me. Winds started to blow and it got darker, the river that had been streaming peacefully down the path had become flooded. The water started to rise getting higher and higher, it finally reached to the point where the water came to our ankles. I looked down and back at he who wore such a sad look but was still smiling. I tried to move but my body would not let me, feeling panic I reached my hand out towards him.

"YoSeob!" I screamed and he just closed his eyes and shook his head. My eyes widened and I felt as if my heart was in the pit of my stomach. He looked at me again.

"Mianhe IU" he smiled

No...no why are you smiling? You're crying so you can't smile. Please don't smile...not this time.

The water got higher this time getting to our knees. "YoSeob please!" I reached my hand out to him once more feeling my tears drip off my chin. Darkness began to devour the path we had been walking down, I looked behind YoSeob to see that it was slowly reaching us ready to devour us whole. But there he stood smiling as the tears ran down his cheeks. "YoSeob the water...the darkness, please....help" I cried out to him. My heart started to beat at a rapid rate and I felt it bang against my chest screaming to get out. The water was now up to our waist and I still couldn't move from my spot. I felt my heart start to ache as I watched the one person who been there for me for years, stand there doing nothing but apologizing with a smile as tears rolled down his face. Seconds pass and the water is almost to our chest.

I feel empty for some reason...

I look down at the water feeling something was wrong, when I looked down my eyes widen in fear. The water that was around me had contained blood, but it was only in my spot, the blood surrounded my body making me feel trapped in a pool of red ooze. I looked around me looking for the source of the blood when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I see a dark shadow in the shape of a man stand behind me, its aura gave off a very dark and ominous presence. The blood in the water started to increase along with the height which was now to my chest. I look closely at the shadow trying to understand who or what it was, although it was in the shape of a man it was still made of complete darkness except for one thing. His arm. The figure's arm was the only thing that had not been consumed in darkness, it struck me as odd. I looked at it closely and saw that it had been holding something in it's hand I couldn't really make out what though.

The figure suddenly moved its arm and held it out towards my direction. My eyes widened and tears began to stream down faster as the water got to our necks just grazing our chins. In the figure's hand was something round and dark, it was covered in fresh blood that had stained the figure's hand and also it's wrist. The fresh blood dripped down the palm of it's hand as the object pumped at a steady but slow rate....it had been holding my heart. I put my hand against my chest where my heart would be and  looked at my hand seeing it covered with my own blood. I let out a short gasp instinctively clasping my mouth with both of my hands including the bloody hand leaving a bloody handprint on my face. Quickly I look back at YoSeob water up to his chin now.

"Mianhe...IU" he still smiled. The darkness finally reached him and devoured him whole leaving me to be the next victim.

"YOSEOB!" I screamed. I looked back at the figure who stole my heart, my heart had started to beat slowly in his hand losing purpose in beating anymore. The figure then closed it's hand into a fist crushing my heart in it's bare hand making it stop beating completely. My head started to feel light and my vision was starting to get blurry, making me lose sight of everything around me. The water had finally reached over my head and the darkness was only getting closer to devouring me. I couldn't swim, my body felt heavy like a rock. I looked above me to see that the figure was now looking down at me still in complete darkness but this time....I saw him smile an evil smile.

I hate you...

With that the darkness devoured me whole leaving me to cry alone in sorrow.

"IU!" a voice boomed through my ears causing me to jump up suddenly. But when I jumped up my head collided with someone else's and I fell back running my forehead.

"Aish that hurt~ " I hissed in pain

"You're telling me" I looked over to see none other than my oppa standing over my bed rubbing his forehead lightly. "Aish IU you have a thick head"

"YAH!" I threw my pillow at him and he laughed catching it in his arms.

"I'm kidding I love you~" he cooed at me and I giggled in return. "Anyways you gotta wake up and get ready for school." he tossed the pillow back on my bed. "Remember you're showing those new kids around today" he put his hands on his waist.

"Aish do I have too?" I whined and pulled the sheets over my head. I heard him heave a sigh.

"Arraso" next thing I knew the blankets were pulled off of my head and bed and he picked me up in his arms. "Princess Jieun needs help from her Prince brother now." I let out a laugh squirming in his arms

"Yah Oppa~ I'm awake now I'm awake. Put me down already" I lightly punched his arms and he shook his head.

"Nope. Princess Jieun must be escorted to the facilities." he walked me down the hallway and stood in front of the bathroom door that was slightly open. He gave it a light kick making it open all the way. "Arraso, here we are Princess Jieun" he walked me all the way in the bathroom and set me sitting down on the toilet. "Everything you need is already here" he gave a butler like bow and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Kamsahbnida, Prince GiKwangie~" I did a slight bow in return. I looked over at the counter and saw that my uniform was folded gently on it, and next to it was a pair of my under wear and bra.

Bwoh everything IS here...wait a second.

"YAH OPPA YOU WENT THROUGH MY UNDER WEAR DRAWER?" I stood up quickly in front of him and pointed my finger up at his face.

"Of course I did! How else would you be able to take a shower and change?" he yelled back "I'd think you'd be more grateful that your Oppa got everything for you set and let you sleep a bit longer. I dont see the big deal" he scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I am but." I felt my face begin to turn pink "That means that Oppa saw my underwear and bras" I mumbled a bit avoiding eye contact. I heard him laugh and he put his hand on my head

"IU calm down you're my little sister so don't worry, I know you're practically a woman now. Seeing a pair of bras and really isnt anything new to me" I looked up at him and he smiled at me flashing his eye smile as well. He began to walk towards the door and head out when he looked back at me. "Ne IU...did you have a bad dream?" I felt my body slightly jolt.

"Why?" I looked at him. He avoided my eyes and kept his gaze out the door.

"You were crying in your sleep." he said with his voice stern but also showing a lot of concern. I gulped and grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Um..."

"You don't have to tell me. But just know dreams are dreams, they're basically illusions so whatever it was you dreamt don't think about it too much." this time he looked in my direction looking me straight in the eyes. "I know how you can get with those kinds of dreams but please dont think about it too much. I don't like seeing my sister cry, so please try not to think about it too much. Seeing you hurt, hurts me." he smiled weakly. "Can you smile for Oppa?"
My heart felt as if it had been tugged on, I place my hand on my chest feeling it and remembering what that figure had done to it in my dream. I looked at my dear brother in the eyes

"Oppa sarangheyo~" I chimed sweetly and made a heart with my arms. This caused him to chuckle lightly.

"Ahh IU you slay me with such charms. How is a brother supposed to protect such a jewel from those gross boys that want it so bad?" he playfully whined and I laughed.

"Arraso Oppa, now leave I have to get ready."

"De" he smiled and closed the door. I went over and started the shower setting the water to just how I like it. After it was set I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself in it seeing my reflection slowly disappear as the steam from the shower started to cover it up. A flashback from how the darkness devoured YoSeob and me went through my head and I quickly shook it off. As I kept thinking about it a bit more though I realized something that was a bit off.

"What did YoSeob say?" the only words I could remember where the ones he told me before anything bad happened. But after he told me the news I just don't remember a thing about what it was, I just know that my heart had broken from hearing the words he had spoken. I finally stepped into the shower feeling the nice hot water relax my nerves a bit more.

Mianhe IU... his voice echoed in my head

He kept apologizing with a smile...why?
 

 



Just a chapter that came to me while I tried to sleep so it was written in my notes on my iPod. I tried my best to edit it and all that despite how exhausted I am, if there are any errors I apologize for not finding them and correcting them (^w^U)

Idk if it's good or not, I'll let you guys decide \(^w^) Comments and such are appreciated

Oh I've been having a bit of trouble with which dress IU would be wearing so here as some options that you guys can imagine her being in


307684_169097343174523_1036268551_n.jpg

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza

185509_473618779342040_666735463_n.png

Also I'm putting up a pole for which dress you all prefer, this will help me for future references and it will be very significant in the story. So please vote.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you and Bye-Yeom~ \(^w^)