The Circus

The Fight and Love Club

Guys Sorry For the delaaaay....Had a hectic schedule...But now I'm Back...YEY

And for this Chapter i Got the help of  Jaelyn-Choi, who co-authored this chapter <3

Give much love to the story and the co-authornim <3

And ENJOY, Comment and Subscribe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>OST1:

«AO yaaa, why are you making that face again?» asked Eden after noticing that Ao's expression was sore

He got bullied again!” answered King who was munching on his snack

I really can't understand why do you keep backing down everytime when you can get them in one second” said an exasperated Jun

AO didn't respond to his hyung's provocating word, Yes he was pretending to be harmless in high school, and has been the punchball of the entire school's thugs, He kept a low profile to not attract attention even if that's mean to be humiliated in front of his crush who was the beautiful Ulzzang of his high school :Jay You , The same girl that stood tall in front of his bullies one day to defend him,

 

*Flashback*

Ya ….. AOrphan what's up?!” mockingly asked one of the bullies who was blocking AO's path

AO lazily looked at him, then continued on his way to home.

Funny....He's trying to be a man!” laughed one of the three guys that were behind him when on them threw a little stone that hit AO's shoulder.He faked being hurt, then went on his way calming himself down, so he won't turn back and get it done for good !

 

At this precise moment, he felt a weight on him, making him hardly crash on the floor, One of the boys was on the top of him, punching him mercilessly

« So you like that , being mistreated ! » laughed the other guy

AO was letting himslef get the punches, freeing his spirit off of his body, watching from afar the scene,

 

« YAAAAAA ! » a high pitched voice yelled

« Jay You yaaa, what are you doing here ? » said the standing guy surprised to see the most beautiful girl of the school standing there

Making the other stop his art work on AO's face.

AO on the other hand, kept his eyes closed : It couldn't be her, witnessing this embarassing moment.

« What are you doing ? » she said in a plain voice

The guy on the top of AO got up, and straightened his outfit and said « Having some fun ! »

« Is this the cowards new way of having fun ? » she plainly said while geting near them

« COWARDS? » said the guy in an offended expression

« Our Hyun Woo will be pleased to have fun with you guys ! » she said while playing with her hair and smirking at the two now-not-so-confident guys. They knew Hyun Woo, They knew how scary he can be, and they knew that Ja You's wishes were his commands.

They glared at AO, who was still laying on the ground, eyes shut, and left the scene quietly and hurriedly.

AO was still feeling Ja You's presence, but he was more afraid of her look than all the beaten he was getting everyday.

 

« I hate Bullies …... But what i hate the most are cowards » said Ja You before swifly leaving

AO then opened his eyes , and knew she was reffering to him : The Coward.

*End Of flashback*

 

>> OST2

While remincing about this embarassing memory, Ao was lying on a thin steel ladder that wouldn't support a cup steadily but then the boys weren't the least surprised by his super ability to keep his balance.

It's been already 35min that they were waiting for the gang who beat them to show up so they could have their revenge back now that they know who they are fighting without the surprise effect, but they were late and king couldn't stop pacing around while Jun was getting a bit bored.

 

Rasa was silent and unfazed, what he just saw hours ago was perturbating him but it wouldn't get over him tonight,

Jhyo was quite calm though and Eden was concentrating on his hearing to see if someone was near. To state it, he was the one with the best concentration level and his ability to stay alert of his entourage was very developed compared to the boys.

"I think they chickened, don't think they would show up." King said puffing his chest out.

"Don't think this fit the situation since they beat us last time." Ao stated still on the ladder but before he knew he was thrown to the floor. He looked completely flustered, blinking his eyes cutely before looking around and seeing the guys chuckling and King glaring at him.

Ey Hyuuuung~” He whined, standing up and patting his head where it hurts.

 

The place where the warehouse was located was very remote and no one with a minimum of sanity would dare to venture there. Just by the darkness and dust it gives you the creeps but that was nothing for the boys.

Rasa sighed and looked at Eden who had his head between his knees looking at some kind of ant struggling with a piece of leaf. It was pretty dark in there but with his ultra-sight he could see it clearly.

No one is around?” Rasa asked Eden.

Nuh” He simply replied completely immersed in what he was looking at.

Then I’m going to grab a drink from the car” He announced so to see who wants one too. Jun put his hand up answering his implied question.

But as he was going heading toward the car in the wood, he had that weird feeling in his guts like something was coming at him, in the second he was turning to check Eden went like a light and stopped the item from hitting him.

Suddenly, the boys went all to a defense posture but still trying to grasp what just happened.

Eden was holding a Pepsi Diet can in his hand that was just millimeters from Rasa’s face. They both fixed the way from where the can was thrown.

What Dafuq?” yelled King.

I think we got company.” said Jun putting on his leather gloves and flexing his knuckles loudly.

And they’re late!” added Jhyo menacingly smirking, “I hate waiting and I’m ready to show it big time.”

Aren’t you going to show up?” Eden screamed since the other gang was still hiding and he could feel they were scattered in the woods. He was getting impatient since his only wish was to strangle one of them and make him spill what they did with the girl they kidnapped that night. As weird as it was for him, he couldn’t take her out of his mind and each night he got the opportunity, he’d go back to the same night club they first met hoping he’d see her there but each time he was met with disappointment.

 

A moment of silence where the warm breeze blow harder whistling in the night and lights shone through the woods blinding the boys whose eyes were scrutinizing what’s going to happen. An angry grumbling car motor sound screeched and Eden’s eyes grew big.

Tell me they didn’t just get in my car?” He growled making the boys flinch. If anything they knew not to do was to not touch his baby without his consent or hell would break lose. And so as to answer his question, his black impala 1977 was drove as fast as on F1 race line and twirled in a full 360° rounds making a dust storm before coming to a stop making the brakes squeal and flashing the light making the place brighter.

YOU ARE SO ING DEAD” Eden yelled so furiously that even the devil would have shrunk in front of him, ready to go get them but Rasa held his arm hinting that it might be a trap.

You ain’t gonna like what’s coming for you s.” Ao said making King smirk.

The door opened and one of the shorties showed up wearing the infamous mask and wearing large clothes again.

 

Rasa was watching carefully the shorty walked in front of the car and stood directly in the middle of the two lit car lights. “Showing up alone? Do you have a death wish?” he asked smiling devilishly, a smile that would make any girl faint.

Out of nowhere, 4 other guys showed up in the same attire all wearing hoods in different colors covering their faces and stood two on each side next to the shorty who showed up first –who was the tallest out of the bunch,

What took you so long? Making us like girls would do…” King said mockingly in order to make them pissed off but that resulted in making the one on the far left to snort until the one in the middle who was definitely their leader glared and made him shut up coughing to muffle his laugh.

 

You think this is funny?” Eden who was still fuming over the fact they touched his baby. “I’m gonna show you some fun.” He growled throwing the Pepsi can toward the leader like a bullet but he dodged it and it crashed on the windowpane making it crash.

 

A deadly silent followed until the shortest one who was on the right of the leader uttered a mocking “OOPS!” and Eden lost it at that time as he lunged toward them followed by the guys and everything went in speed motion.

 

King run to the one wearing a yellow hood and threw a punch but the yellow hood dodged it and round kicked him in the back making him trip face first before holding himself by making a leap and standing back on his feet. “I think we are so going to get along.” He said before lunging at his opponent again.

 

Jhyo was running toward the one with a skull head dark blue hoodie but before he could do anything the guy held his hand up and stopped him. “What are you scared now?” He asked scornfully and the guy chuckled and rapidly spun around kicking Jhyo in the knees making him fall down and went back to his first position before daringly motioning him to come at him with his hand. Jhyo who was still down glared at him and stood up bouncing on his feet, cracking his neck, “And I thought we’d be friends but you are no fair play.” He spat before obliging to the invitation and attacking him.

 

Jun went for the shortest one wearing a green beanie and a black mask covering his eyes and elbowed him hard in the jaw making him grunt and stumble backward, “now lil dwarf, it’s time I send you sleep next to snow white.” He mocked but when wanted to repeat the action the buy blocked him and tuned him upside down making him grunt from the pressure put on his elbow and double kicked him in his guts before he rolled around cuffing blood and took Ao’s hand to stand up.

 

Ao on the other hand was struggling against a very swift guy; he was thinnest out of the pack but was fast as lightning. As soon as he helped Jun up he went back to his agile opponent throwing kicks and punches that were easily avoided, he knew that he wouldn’t last long as his energy will eventually decrease and he will tire very soon so he went at the guy faking he would attack right so the latter would side step him then he bounced quickly on his feet and punched him left making him laugh not at all startled unlike Ao and make a “NO” sign with his finger before swinging him square in the face until he lost his direction.

 

Rasa who saw that quickly left Eden who was well holding up against the leader and went to help Ao by grabbing the swift guy from his shirt and projecting him hard on the car before tending to the others who were clearly struggling, he was so angry that he would easily swipe of all of them in a row.

Then there it was. World War III!

 

Eden was pacing darkly in front of the leader who was clearly not fazed by how enraged he was. Both were huffing slowly as they were at it for almost 10min and no one was able to get a hit to go through

 

Think you could last long enough? What did you do to the girl that night?” Eden asked losing patience as the bunch didn’t utter a single word like they were deaf. The leader snorted and that just made Eden’s blood boil over, “I was still playing gently with you er but you just blow your chances!” he almost snarled as smoke could be easily spotted from his ears.

 

That girl was mine and THAT!” he pointed to his almost destroyed collection car.

WAS.A.LIMITED.EDITION” He growled while he went at his opponent going for a punch but he slid down to dodge it, still Eden was fast enough, he grabbed the guy’s head and collide it with his knee as hard as he could pushing the guy to hunch over and that was his clue to jump on him so he could hold him and have his way until he kills him but the guy was rapid enough to lay on his back and send Eden, with a both-feet-kick to the chest, leaping around and lending on one knee.

 

The guy put slightly up his bandana that was covering his nose and mouth and spat a bit of blood as Eden smirked evilly at the sight. “Why don’t you drop you masks coward? Or do you want me to do it for you?” he lunged at the guy again throwing punches here and there at each other until they heard Jun scream and went flying in the air before crashing hard on the floor, Eden wanted to run to him as his instincts directed him to go help his friend but Rasa beat him to it signaling that he got, and that moment of distraction caused him to be taken in a choke hold by the leader. He held both his opponent’s arms trying to lessen the pressure put on his neck and free his self but he was surprisingly strong to withstand his own strength. He was struggling for air and knew he’d pass out as he started seeing black spots. With his last will he could pull the arms choking him just centimeters allowing him to throw his head back knocking the one choking him and taking a hold of his black hood tearing it off.

>> OST 3:

 

!” The leader snapped making everyone freeze.

 

Eden stiffened in his spot looking at the view that unfolded in front of him. The leader had long hair. Not like a Samurai long hair more like a girly extremely soft-looking and slightly wavy y long hair. “Well it was time, I was suffocating in here!” A feminine voice said complaining as she took of her bandana and large hoodie exposing her hot and drool-worthy curves and standing only in her fit black tank top that hugged her body closely.

 

Y-you?” Eden stuttered, “H-h… how?” he asked ragging his eyes all over her body and yes it was her, the girl he met at that very nightclub and that kept entertaining his wildest fantasies.

You’re a girl?” Rasa asked for confirmation looking down at the one he was holding her arm in a lock measure. “We all are!” the girl he was cornering stated with a Duh! And he released her. She took the hood off and Jhyo gasped.

 

Di Na???!!

The one and only!” she winked at him.

I knew something was off with her.” Jun stated throwing her a dirty look.

 

Then one by one the girls stripped off their disguise outfits to stay in the comfortable underneath and the boys gaped at them, their jaw hanging so low it would have dug holes in the ground.

 

Noona?”/“You’re at my school!”/“You’re the karaoke girl?” king, Jhyo and Ao exclaimed in unison.

But that night… how did you..?” Rasa started not knowing what he wanted to ask after.

How did we kick your asses?” The leader smirked but Rasa glared at her still not denying the fact. “Well just like we’re still going to kick you asses now.” She announced coldly shrugging before jumping in the air, bouncing on the car hood and going at Eden with a Haymaker punch that he side stepped.

 

With that move, the fight broke again and Rasa went to join Eden’s fight at it was clear the leader girl was the strongest but Eden shook his head as he throw her back making sure he won’t hurt her now that he knew she was a girl and nonetheless the one he was looking for. “She is off limit bro! This is just a love quarrel we need to get through.” He said sending his heart-melting smile to which she just rolled her eyes.

 

So what’s your name beautiful??” He asked.

It’s i-don’t-do-losers.” She said throwing a double punch with was stopped easily this time and Eden spun her so he was back hugging her having her hands in a death hold forcing her in place.

And I thought we had a connection that night? I was even worried about you.” He told her with a sip of truth in his seductive voice.

The only connection we’ll have is my punch to your face so just worry about your little self-sweetheart.” She responded by stepping on his foot making him back off of her.

 

Back to the others..

Why are you fighting against me?” Ao asked blushing in front of the ulzzang of his school for whom he had a deep crush.

Because you punched me first, I was kindly avoiding your hits but you did this and tomorrow I’ll have a bruise so you have to pay for that.” She explained childishly as she counted the reasons on her fingers following her logic with a thoughtful cute frown on her face.

But I didn’t know it was you…” Ao still tried to reason with her and pouted but once again she shook her finger at him.

Now I’m not weakening at that cute pout of your as mine is cuter so get ready!” She said solemnly and tried to punch him as he run around trying to get away from her leaving Rasa dumbfounded.

What’s that circus? What the hell are we doing?’, but he couldn't process what to do next, that he saw earlier did got into him and he couldn't think properly..... girls.....How can he beat up girls..... he thought shortly before wincing at something hard hit his head.

 

DA HECK??” He screamed looking down his foot at a red brick.

Sorry wasn’t aiming at you!” Di Na said when Jun punched her and she slapped him hard that his cheek stung as he held it shocked by her move, “See now, that’s called slapping.” She laughed at his shocked expression. Badass boys always expect badass moves.

Bo Ra Noona! Stop and let’s...” He didn’t have time to continue as she looked past him making him turn too, “Ji Hye behind you!” She warned then brought her attention back to King and sent him a front kick to his stomack so he fell backward taking down Rasa with him who was busy with Jhyo taking down the brunette who was with him that night.

Talk? I thought that the only way bullies talked was through hits? That’s what you kept telling me all those years you tortured me, remember?” Bo Ra yelled at him making him shrink and rolling just in time as her feet came crashing down on Rasa’s back who out of reflex held her ankle and pushed her down as King took the opportunity to hold her in place.

"You planned all this, didn't you?!" logically stated Jhyo,  grabbing Ji hye's fist before getting a punch on his balls, making him wince in pain"You have a pretty good voice actually...better than your fighting skills" mockingly said Ji hye watching Jhyo's pained expression.

 

The situation was that, King tried to hold Bo Ra in place, Ao was trying to avoid Ja You, Jun and DiNa were ing at each other, Jhyo and Ji Hye were fighting but without collateral damage as Rasa put in his two cents, while Eden and the leader well … hum how to say, they were getting too much into it.

 

Still not telling me your name? If you tell me I’d probably forgive what you did to my car.” He bargained when something attracted his attention.

I don’t give a damn about your car.” She shrugged uninterested.

Well then I think I have to do it the hard way.” He said as he went around her rapidly snatching away her necklace leaving her completely stunned for the first time. “So what do we have here? Name: Jaelyn.” He read out of her pendant. “Height and stuff I don’t mind you just look fine for me.” He winked and she glared faking to gag.

Give it back!” She threatened.

Oh Feisty~ I…” He didn’t get to finish his sentence since she aimed a round kick to his ribs but he held it and pushed her toward him so she crashed in his arms forced to link her legs around his waist and put her arms on his shoulders for support.

Like it!” He finished his sentence in a whisper blowing his hot breath to her face looking deeply in her eyes and he swear he felt her shudder before both their eyes went staring at each other’s lips but a yelp from Ji Hye was heard making Jaelyn get her thoughts on track, “Bastards! Two boys against one girl?” she spat and pushed hard on his vital points making his knees weaken and fall hard on his back with a loud thud as he was still supporting her grunting from the pain.

 Now where were we?" She said lifting her fist reading to punch the out of him

When a loud gunshot ripped through the agitated night atmosphere making them all stop in their places.

 

Rasa was the first to see the person that fired the gunshot and couldn't believe his eyes nor his luck. That monster was standing in front of him again.

 

Yongguk Oppa

 

Rasa turned dumbfounded, to see the leader of the pack Jaelyn staring at the personified devil.... Whose name he can process now..... YONGGUK!