The Devil

The Fight and Love Club

>>OST:

We should watch the game together” said an excited high school boy in his soccer outfit.

 

I have a date man, sorry but I’d rather shoot a goal than watch someone shoot a goal.” Eden announced before doing a salute and leaving.

And you Rasa? You’ll come?

 

He is not going anywhere! My baby boy is going to have quality time with his favorite awesome noona” Announced a cheerful voice behind them.

 

Noona?  What are u doing here?” exclaimed Rasa who was surprised to see his sister wait for him at school.

Aigoo my little baby~” she said pinching his cheeks, “Aren’t you happy to see me?”

Noona stop! Not here.” He whined, freeing himself from her hold. “I’m not a baby anymore!” he mouthed the world so that the others won’t hear him.

 

What? Are you sleeping with girls already like Eden?” She yelled suspicious and outraged.

Rasa’s eyes were gonna pop out of their socket at the sudden outburst of his sister. Everyone who was passing by stopped shocked by her words and some girls where even waiting for the answer.

 

Huh? No!!” He shushed her taking her away from the crowd.

 

Miryo then grinned and chocked him in a tight army hold. “Then you are still my little baby boy who needs his noona to watch his boxers.” She stated making and ew face. “By the way, you should get a girlfriend to do that for you.”

 

Rasa rolled his eyes in exasperation at his sister’s silliness.

Don’t you miss me??” she pouted

I’m so used to it now!” he sternly said

Miryo’s expression hardened, it killed her not to be around her brother all the time, and she knew he was in an age when he needed someone beside him, although Eden was practically his brother growing up and living together, but he still needed her and she could feel that.

It’s for work….Promise, soon it’ll be over and I will stick by your side like a parasite, you will miss those days when I was off!” she cheerfully said

 

Rasa lightly smiled, hoping that it really will end soon.

But seriously, don’t you have a girlfriend!? Do you have another preference…You know you can tell me” seriously asked Miryo.

Ya Noona!” bursted out Rasa

 

Minutes later, after a cheerful conversation between siblings, they arrived in a park

Miryo stopped walking, and so did Rasa

I have something to do in this building in the corner, a matter of 2 minutes” she gestured to a store in the corner of the street in front of the park

Wait here for Noona, I’ll be back!” she sweetly smiled and her brother’s hair who shooshed her.

He kept watching her from afar before disappearing in the corner of the street.

His sister was his only person and family, they lost their parents when he was 10, while she was 15, and at this very young age she did all she could so they can stay together and not be separated, she started working at this young age and provided for him what he needs to have a stable life. She portrayed her dreams and hopes in him, by helping him through high school, and giving him private tutoring so he can be admitted in the best University in Korea.

 

Rasa saw  a swing that could ease his boring wait for his sister, he then placed himself on the swing thinking about the torture he will be going through with Eden tonight as his sister will be home, she will probably force them watch a girly movie and will go through an interrogatory about girls and relationship with them. The best part will be her cooking for them, he really missed the delicious homemade dishes made by his sister.

While smiling and thinking about the list of dishes he’ll order to his sister, he saw a something sparkling from under the park’s sand, he bended down from his swing and grabbed the shinny item to discover that it was a bracelet, a girl’s bracelet with a wing on it. It was a really beautiful bracelet he felt bad for the person that dropped it.

Miryo will like it..” he smiled

 

But as he heard the sound of a gunshot coming from the place his sister was supposed to be at, his smiling face transformed into a scared one.

After processing what he just heard, he got up and ran to the place where the only person he loved, the only family he had, the person he so loved to be tortured by, his mother, his lover…his sister was.

As he turned around the corner, he stopped seeing the scene before him. His eyes could see but couldn’t process, he felt his heart stopping but he still can hear it, there was no air but he was still breathing.

His eyes couldn’t be tore away from his sister, the sister that was just minutes ago smiling, breathing and laughing, that same sister was lying on the ground lifeless wrapped in red, the red of her own blood.

 

Then he realized that he wasn’t the only person on the scene, someone was standing still near his sister’s body, strangely looking at her.

The guy slowly lifted his head, after feeling someone’s stares.

The tall guy looked at Rasa, and as he just got his senses back hurried away from Miryo’s body, and disappeared from the sight, leaving a motionless Rasa, standing from a distance watching what just happened, his brain unable to process any action and what to do next.

What to do when he just saw his own world falling down in pieces?

 

*End of flashback*

 

Oppa, When did you come back??!” said Lina after getting out from Yonnguk’s embrace

 

Just few hours ago..” he smiled back at Lina’s brightened face after seeing him

 

Lina then remembered someone she left behind

 

Ah Oppa Let me introduce you to a friend!” she turned around to be greeted by an empty spot

Where did he go?” Little did she know about how she just brought out some forgotten feelings and how she turned a life upside down.

 

*******

Wandering without directions, empty headed, praying to forget, hoping it was just a bad dream, one of the nightmares he always have.

He remembered how his angel ran to the devil’s embrace, the devil that he was preparing himself for years to take revenge from.

He just ran away again, and acted like a coward as he did the last time he saw him. Unlike the last encounter, he was now ready, and could take him down in seconds, but SHE was there.

 

She who he thought was his blessing turned out to be his curse.

 

Life is cruel….So cruel.

 

WHAT!” answered Rasa in exasperation after the 10th call he received from Jun

Hyung….We got them!”said an excited Jun

Who?” plainly asked Rasa

The shorties…We are challenging them in one hour!”announced Jun

This is what he needed…His own medicine…His remedy to forget: A Merciless and Painful fight!