The Scent

The Fight and Love Club

 

mmmmm, that’s delicious!

Eden was hearing someone mumbling next to him, he lazily opened an eye to see the source of this ruckus, and was surprised to see a perfectly healthy King mushing into a muffin while blankly staring at his hyung.

Eden laughed “Ya, You brat…You freaked the hell out of us yesterday!

King continued munching  into another muffin and got back to the couch where Eden was now sitting

Complications Hyung, complications....But I’ll have my revenge!

Stop being so childlsih, you almost got killed yesterday!” sighed Eden

Then remembered that where he was sitting was the initial place of Rasa.

Where is hyung?” asked Eden

After thoughtfully checking on me….Like every part of my body….He went out, talking about having an Americano or something!

 

King then devilishly smirked and  slowly went down next to AO’s ear and screamed “WAKE UP CALL!

The maknae got up screaming  scared like hell, making everybody wake up in the same time, laughing at the maknae’s scared tearful face.

While Eden was silently thinking about king’s word “He went out, talking about having an Americano or something!

Yes, he went there again! To his own haven.

 

OST1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CuZr4q2Kuc

 

The house’s treat for a regular customer” a voice rang like bells on Rasa’s ears

The minute his eyes drifted from her to the monotone view outside, she was next to him.

He slowly turned around to see her sweetly smiling at him.

He haven’t been that close to her, her scent  was a mix of magnolia with a note of vanilla….Magnolia his Noona’s favorite.

Thank you” he managed to say while eying the croque monsieur in front of him

Hope it will cheer you up” she compassionately smiled before going back to her tasks

 

He slowly looked down at the plate, slowly ate a bite of it, and a nearly invisible tear fell down his cheek….It tasted the same, exactly the same.

 

Eonnnnnie!” a high pitched girl’s voice diverted Rasa’s eyes from Lina to its source

Ja you-aaaaa!!!” Lina’s face lightened when she saw the beautiful tall and slender high school student

How was your field trip, was it ok?” Lina hurried to Ja You hugging her and checking on her

Ya, Eonnie, I was just out for 2 days!” laughed the young girl

I missed you!

While Rasa was watching the cute scene behind him, he looked outside to find his dongsaeng watching the same scene from outside, a blank expression on his face wearing his high school uniform.

What is AO doing here?” questioned Rasa

And before he could reach the door, AO was already gone.

Your hot  weirdo is here again?” said Ja you when she saw Rasa going back to his spot

YA! Lower your voice!” whispered an embarrassed Lina.

Rasa heard it well, really well, and was joyfully smiling at what he heard *She thinks I’m hot!*

 

 

OST2 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT2KKlPOziY

 

Hyung I’m joining the guys on the dance floor, do you still want to stay sleeping here?” Asked Eden

 A  lazy sleeping Rasa answered “mmmmm…

 

Before going down to the dance floor, Eden took a look to spot where his mates were, when something flashed his eyes, something in the crowd but that stood out.

This thing was seductively moving from right to left, this thing has proportions that could get any healthy man crazy.

That thing, was a D cup wearing a red straight dress, that thing was unaware of the guys barking around , that thing was dancing for itself, that thing was now in front of him.

Before he could understand, Eden was downstairs in front of the y Little Red Riding Hood.

 

Girls : he has seen a lot, danced with a lot, touched a lot, kissed a lot, and slept with a lot.

He just had to shot them “THE” look, and they were willingly coming to him, but this one was playing hard to get, even with the obvious eye contact he was trying to lock with her, she was ignoring him.

 

A moment later, she went to the bar, and the guys automatically made her a way, and were willing to have a piece of her, but once they saw Eden behind her, they made a U turn to their initial spot, because she was the Wolf’s prey, Eden the Wolf!

Eden made his way and sat next to her, watching her sipping her freshly served glass of Tequila

Too strong of a drink for the Little Red Riding Hood” he smirked

The girl eyed his cocktail and said with a plain expression “Too weak for the wolf

Then finished her glass one shot style, leaving an amusingly laughing Eden “ she’s quite a thing!

He then followed her, and saw that she was heading outside the club. Once he was out, he saw that she the right street, he calmly followed when he heard a scream coming from there, he quickened the pace, and saw the girl surrounded by 4 people, when he tried to get nearer, he saw that the girl had a knife threaten her on her side. Then one of them said in a low voice

“LC9, in 10 min @ Apgujeong”