The Friend

The Fight and Love Club

TO watch :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrV_BcWxJRU

 

"Ok, done for today's practice" said a smirking Rasa who was bleeding from the nose.

He turned around to see the others, resting on the floor hysterically smiling after the very special training they had.

"it was fun" laughed king

"Ya, cheap action king..cheap one….THE balls!!!" laughed Rasa.

"your face was priceless Hyung" smiled Jun

"Let's clean up and meet tonight at the NB2" said Eden.

"Yeeee" said the others in unison

********

OST 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qgQjYfQ9k

" I am waiting for the day we get our revenge back from the gang of shorties!" said an excited King

" They took us by surprise, now we're perfectly ready....i sent some guys to gather information about them, so we can challenge them back" said Jun

 

Jhyo exited the bathroom, and went to his room.

And while looking for something to wear he found the pink wallet that brought him back to a memory from 2 weeks ago.

 

*Flash back*

Jhyo kept staring at the girl resting on his shoulders. He slowly and logically started to analyze the situation.

"She's clothed that's good, she's resting on my shoulder while we’re both seated..nothing to fear…..and she's pretty"

He kept wondering how her eyes looked, and like if the heavens were hearing him, the girl slowly opened her eyes, revealing her perfect hazel eyes.

She blankly kept staring at him, then like she just understood what happened she got up in a glimpse, bowed to apologize and hurried to the exit, when she clumsily hit her head with the door, wincing in pain and leaving Jhyo smiling at her tortured facial expression.

*end flash back*

 

He opened the girl's abandoned wallet, and read the girl's ID : Jung Jihye

and smiled remembering her scared face when she woke up.

******

OST2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMYg-IWMCM

"She's not her normal self...she seems tired and upset" thought Rasa while sipping his Americano.

A normal person who could see her would say that she was her normal self smiling at customers, diligently preparing their orders, but not to Rasa, her smile was a bit off, her lips weren't shaped the same as when she usually smiles, her hands were unfocused, her eyes were faking it.

Lina then clumsily dropped a cup of hot coffee on a customer's pants making him jump from the shock.

Lina silently and numbly bowed to apologize, the owner came running and asked for forgiveness and offered compensation to the unpleased customer.

Lina then disappeared on the back of the coffee shop, to reappear later smiling and that broke Rasa's heart because unlike the others he could see her teary eyes.....She definitely wasn't feeling good.

For the first time, Rasa stayed until the end of her shift.

After she headed outside, Rasa swiftly followed, and once out of the coffee shop he was startled to find her standing there, in front of the coffee shop's door, looking straight at him, as if she was waiting for him.

 

She stared at him before talking " Can you stay with me a little longer?"

 

******

"King Hyung! Give me my cap back" shouted AO

"Come and get it!"laughed king while playing with the maknae's cap

Eden Jhyo and Jun laughed while following them in the club.

 

Someone was watching the scene from his car, smiling at the scene.

The person then took out her phone and dialed a number, waited for an answer then said " Landed safely? Welcome back!"waited a few seconds then asked " The missing piece is with you?"

After hearing its interlocutor answer, he smiled then said

" So let the show begin!"

 

*******

The silence was getting over him, they were sitting in front of the night view of the Han river for about one hour now.

He silently followed her, without asking questions, he silently stole glances at her while she was contemplating the view in front of her, he silently asked her the questions he wished he could ask "what's going on?" "why are you sad?" "Can I help you?"

"Aren't you scared to be with me ,a perfect stranger?" Rasa was startled by the fact that he actually voiced out this last question

Lina then turned around beautifully smiling taking him by surprise, making his heart skip a beat, he hasn't ever seen her that close.

"So you can speak!" she laughed

Rasa was still staring at her features, a perfect round hazel eyes disappearing behind her eye smile, a well shaped lips... a simple combination yet so perfect.

" We know each other for almost a year now isn't it?" she said snapping him back to reality shocking him at the same time: She noticed him back then.

Rasa was expressionless what perturbed Lina "I'm sorry I shouldn've bothered you...I'm sorry" she bowed then got up to leave

"No....Ummmm i'm sorry....it’s just that....I’m not good at talking...but a good listener" he compassionately smiled at her

"I wouldn't bother you more..." she shot him an apologetic look

He smiled, comforting her although he couldn't understand why she came to him

 

"It's just....you remind me of an Unnie i used to have, the way you talk, smile...it's the same.....she was my savior....after the death of my parents, she helped me and my sister

 Lina's eyes were full of bitterness, joy and pain. while talking about this unnie

"She helped me a lot....too much...Even if I spend my life repaying her I won't be able to give her what she deserves!"

 

 

Rasa kept looking and intently listening to every word she was saying, a lot of emotions were battling in him : happiness for being that close to her and knowing more about her, sadness for hearing that she shared the same history as him dead parents and the fear of wanting to stay by her side a little bit longer and the danger that will follow.

 

" I don't have much friends...in fact I don’t have friends...I only have my little sister Ja You and I sort of created an imaginary friendship with you because you are the person I see the most.........I'm weird aren't I?" she awkwardly smiled without looking at Rasa

 

And the only person I can talk to right now is you, because I got into a fight with my sister, for the first time ever… I mean I love her more than anything, it’s just that she went overboard this time…She kept staying out late at night, although she is only a high school student! I’m working hard for her, I took a leave from college so I can work full time!” Lina sighed thinking about her sister

And what about the unnie you told me about?” This was the question that bothered Rasa, and surprised Lina.

She was willing to skip this part of the story, she felt the same pain all over again, the images flashed before her eyes again, She struggled to keep herself from crying and said in a whisper “She died…

 

****

After getting her sister’s text where she apologized, Rasa accompanied a cheered up Lina to her house

Really thank you for tonight, and I’m really sorry Mister….Euh You know my whole life and I don’t even know your name imaginary friend!” she smiled

“Rasa” he shortly answered with a light smile

Lina smiled then stretched her hand for a shake “ I’m Lina

 

Rasa was smiling at her and before he could reach her hand, he heard a voice

Lina-aa!” a husky voice said

Lina froze, Rasa could see that she recognized and saw the voice’s owner

Oppa….Yongguk Oppa!” she said in a shaky voice

 

Rasa turned around to see the person that changed Lina’s mood.

Once he saw her “oppa” his blood ran cold, the person that turned his life upside down was standing in front of him.