The Grief

The Fight and Love Club

 

OST 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmVskSogaI

 

"Hyung seriously....you were afraid of that?" smirked king when he saw the gang that made Eden freak out.

 

"And no audience to witness...i'm hurt!" laughed Jun

 

They were 5 people, 5 short people, the tallest was shorter than AO who was still a teenage still growing. all of them wearing extra large hoodies, caps and masks. a sort of uniform for them.

 

"where is the girl?" harshly asked Eden

 

The tallest made a sign with his head in the direction of a girl bending her head down, her hair covering her face.

 

"let's get it done already, the girl i was dancing with might get impatient" smirked king before confidently heading to his night's prey.

 

And before he could process, he was head down, compressed against the floor, unable to move.

 

"wtf?" he couldn't understand what just happened.

 

After freeing himself and getting out of this embarassing position, he smirked "gotta be fun!"

 

But it wasn't fun at all, although the guy was shorter, he was able to counter attack his different actions.

 

AO hurried to help his hyung when, another person blocked his path and made a "no" sign with his finger, AO threw a fist that was easily blocked by his rival, then he delightfully twisted his fist making him crawl down against this strength he was experiencing the first time ever.

 

The others members of the LC9 were terrified by how easily their mates were mastered.

 

"What the fu** is going on?" exclaimed Eden.

 

Without second thoughts, they went all in one backing their friends. Even though the fight was uneaven, and the other gang was in disadvantage , they won the fight in a matter of minutes, without major damages on LC9 but left them chained in an embarassing way.

 

Silently leaving the scene.

 

********

 

"They are the same as us....I swear! They were too powerful" said an enraged king.

 

"faster and swifter" added Jun who was sitting next to a silent AO

 

"The weird thing is that they didn't leave any evidence of their win, i mean they didn't hurt us when they could! nor did they gather a public. They weren't looking for recognition. They were experimenting something or passing a message to us!" rationed Jhyo.

 

 

Eden was throwing his anger, frustration and confusion on a punching ball....but what bothered him was different from what bothered the others

 

*I hope they did let her go....*

 

He remembered that while being chained his face down, he couldn't clearly see, but he had glimpse of one of the guys releasing the girl, who hurriedly left the scene.

 

Rasa was silently looking through the foggy window, it was raining... like always before that day.

 

 

***********

 

OST 2 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp3qJ8FcxBY

 

"Aren't Jhyo hyung coming again this year?" whispered Jun to Eden.

 

Eden sighed, and slowly nodded his head.

 

Jun then diverted his eyes from Eden to the picture of the person they were coming to pay respect to.

 

It was the picture of a youthful girl, happily smiling. She has strong features showing her strong personality and peacful eyes showing a caring personality.

 

"Miryo Nuna will be sad he didn't come" said jun.

 

The 4 young men all wearing black attires were standing behind their leader who was diligently paying respects to his gone-too-soon Nuna.

 

Rasa was silent,while the others paid their respects in turn.

 

"Nuna...still kicking some asses up there....We miss you right here" bitterly smiled king

 

"Nuna...I got into Seoul Univ, i'll join next semester...it was about time isn't it?..You should be proud of me!" said Jun.

 

Eden slowly went closer, put a flower and said "Thank you Nuna!"

 

AO was the last one, he awkwardly came closer "Nuna...i....miss" then he started crying, and the other gathered to calm him down.

 

Rasa was smiling at his dongsaeng's frel emotions, and childlish crying.

 

5 years ago, he had the same age, the same emotions, the same hatred.

 

*********

 

While they were waiting for Rasa to bring the car from the parking lot, Eden was consoling AO, while Jun was playing with his phone while ignoring his hyung who was eying the crying ladies coming out from the Columbarium.

 

"look at the one right there...i would love to console her" said king.

 

At that moment, a bunch of girls passed by them, when one of them dropped something on the ground, she gracefully bent down, a little bit uncomfortable with her tight black dress, when king hurriedly bent down, took her dropped item.

 

The girl who was hidding behind black shades, took them off.

 

King's smiling face changed into a shocked one when he saw the girl : "Bo Ra nuna!" he exclaimed.

 

**********

 

" Full night booking please!" said Jhyo to the noreabang's owner.

 

"ok, the same room, number 9?" said the ahjussi.

 

Jhyo simply nodded, then went directly to the only place where he can grieve his pain.

 

The first song he sang was "Timeless" Miryo's favorite.

 

he sipped an entire bottle before starting his torture session.

 

he could still hear her shouting for him and encouraging him.

 

"You have a beautiful voice Jhyo-aa, it's the best moment of my tiring week when you sing".

 

He still can smell her enchanting scent. A tear came following the others that found place in his already wet cheeks and eyes. He roughly dried his eyes and take another sip of his medicine....alcohol.

 

*********

 

King was particulary silent and calm that night, and jun who noticed it, came checking on him.

 

"okey Hyung?" King simply nodded.

 

Jun who was a very curious person, took his blank expression as a sign to continue his investigation

 

"Hyung, the girl...is she the same girl you bullied on high school?" King's reponse was the same, a simple and plain nod.

 

Bo Ra, the senior high school student he once bullied, making her the punching ball of everyone, bolssomed from the nerd to the hot Nuna he just saw.

 

*******

 

"what a headache!" sighed a hangovered Jhyo, he blinked to adjust his view to the noreabang tv's light.

 

While trying to get up, he felt a weight on his shoulder to be startled by a sleeping girl on his shoulder. "! what the did i do last night?!" he exclaimed.