The Angel

The Fight and Love Club

 

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dy53OKA-gs

 

 

Club NB2

 

The Music was loud as it always is in the Club NB2, the beat was entertaining, and everybody was swinging and swaying on the sound the DJ was sending to the crowd.

 

That crowd was divided into 4 categories :

 

- Young people performing a choreography that they know and practiced well

 

- Girls bouncing seductively to get the attention of the 3rd category

 

The 3rd  category : a bunch of flower boys, slightly dancing a glass in the hand, raising seductively their lock of hair with their fingertips,

 

pretending not to notice the girls around them.

 

And finally the 4th Category, not seen to the public eyes, leisurely watching the crowd from up there , a sort of circus they are the only one

 

enjoying.

 

Jun hyung, why are the girls right there shaking their a** so furiously…its….awkward!” A blond bowl cut haired guy asked the guy behind him who was smiling at the scene his dongsaeng was referring to

 

hormones AO-aaa, Hormones….” Said the angelic smiling Jun

 

I would delightfully help this a** settle down” smirked a fierce Son Gokû hair look alike guy.

 

King Hyuuuuuung!”said an exasperated Jun and AO.

 

On the other side of the space reserved to them, three other guys were resting on a couch watching their donsaengs from afar.

 

Jhyo, Did you get the address?”  a husky  y voice spoke

Not yet E. Hyung, I’m waiting for the messa…” Jhyo couldn’t finish his sentence when his phone rang signaling an incoming message.

 

He devilishly smirked “Here it is

The guy who was sleeping covering his face with a cap lazily got up, stretched and said “Let the fun begin, I was getting bored

 

 

Hapjong Area

 

A nerdy guy came running to a bunch of well built guys, who were chatting, or showing off on their shinny Harley davidsons “They are coming, The LC9 are coming!

 

The 8 guys straightened their positions:  This is it, they heard a lot about the LC9 and how they are ruling on the Hongdae area, tonight it was Hongdae vs Insadong.

 

They proudly came representing the Insadong area to defy them and be the most powerful fighting gang in Seoul.

 

They heard a lot of stories about the LC9, some included supernatural powers, Evils & weapons, and they came all the way confident to make them eat the dust after the 6 months of training they went on to build these upsized muscles.

 

The leader took a step closer to watch their arrival, and once they were in a visible distance his jaw dropped and started laughing hysterically, the others followed once they saw the LC9.

 

A bunch of pretty boys are the LC9, it will be easier than I thought!” said the leader who was unable to keep his composure.

 

Who’s the Leader, Rasa?” he mockingly asked

 

The Guy with the cap raised his hand; then slowly raised his face and smirked “ I’m Rasa

 

What came next ….was….Ugly.

 

The Insadong gang was lying on the ground painfully growing or yelling.

 

 “Hyung, I’m hungry, let’s have some Tteoboki!” said Jun who was clinging on Jhyo

Ok, Jun-aaa, let’s eat guys

 

And they disappeared leaving a mess behind them, Like always.

 

 

  • The Next Morning
  •  

Hyung, seriously….AGAIN!”Eden sighed when he saw where Rasa was heading again

 

WHAT? I just wanna have my morning Americano!” innocently answered Rasa

 

Americano my A**, you are going to see her again!” said an over exasperated Eden.

 

Rasa ignored his best friends whining comments and opened the door to his own paradise, a paradise where he was a sort of devil sneaking into it, to have a glimpse of HIS angel.

 

And there she was, angelically smiling to the customer she was serving.

 

Yes, he was Rasa the Leader of the most powerful gang in Seoul, in seconds he was destroying lives, he is the most feared person in his area, he can make people crawl just with a sign of his hand.

 

BUT he was losing to her every time he saw her, she has a sort of peaceful and angelic aura that calm him and cut his bestial senses down.

 

Hyung, she’s asking for your order” Eden’s word got him back to his senses when he found her smiling to him while waiting for his answer…

 

This Eye smile, those lips, he couldn’t concentrate on what he was going to say

 

Make it 2 Americano for us please…” said Eden after seeing his hyung dozed off expression..

Yeeee, please wait a moment, I will be back with your order” said the girl

 

Her voice was the sweetest tune he has ever heard, he was following her every move while she was preparing the orders.

 

Eden was watching his hyung’s behavior, it was funny to see how he can change 360° just being around this girl.

 

Here you go, two Americano” Said the girl in a melodious voice.

 

Eden grabbed the drinks, and winked after seeing the girl’s name tag “Thank you Lina*ssi

Lina blushed at the handsome boy’s attention.

 

Rasa flashed him a death glare, then followed him to sit right in front of her.

Ya, keep your Playboy’s eyes and mouth off of her, she’s not the kind you’re used to!” firmly stated Rasa

"And what's My type??!" playfully asked Eden

"The ty Type." He firmly answered

 

Eden laughed at his Hyung's childlish behavior he was the only one witnessing, but he had always wondered why Rasa has feel for this particular girl.

 

So why don’t you talk to her? It's been a Year already that you're stalking her”  Eden voiced his frustration

 

Rasa’s expression hardened “It’s….Just….Not the right thing to do..”

Why?” blatantly asked Eden

LC9…is that an answer to your question!” he said in an exasperated tone, before going back to his favorite activity watching his angel from a safe distance to keep her unharmed.