Friday

Friday, I'll Be Over You


****YOUR LINES, HIMCHAN'S LINES, YONGGUK'S LINES, BIAS' LINES****

 

 

Your P.O.V.   10:00 a.m.

               It’s kinda dark and foggy. I'm dreaming again. And I guess I'm in the same room as my dream yesterday. I'm lying on a chaise this time. And dream voice is there again, slowly coming closer. "We met yesterday. I wonder if you remember." He said, sitting beside me.

"We did? Then I should remember you, shouldn’t I? You're the guy I'm fated to be with, right?" 

"Yeah, but I guess you don't remember me." I could hear the crestfallen tone in his voice.

"Yeah, I actually don't. But I'll remember you again when I see you. Just you wait." I said confidently. I can see his form now and it seems vaguely familiar. He's just wearing punk clothes and lots of silver. How hard could finding him be?

"I sure hope you will." He holds my hand and I feel rings. One on his thumb and the other on his middle finger(with a symbol of peace on it).

"Prepare yourself. Today will be a handful. Remember my words. Be a good friend. Wake up now, love~" He kisses my hand and I wake up.

 

Dream voice is really growing on me.

 

12:00 n.n.

               I'll have lunch at the cafe again today. I hope I don't see them-Himchan and Yongguk, that is. Okay, that's impossible. I open the door to the cafe and the first thing I see is Yongguk's bright red hair, and Himchan's pretty face. At least they're sitting across each other and not doing any sort of PDA. As I have done on Monday, I go over to them and say, "That hair color is so catchy. Annyeonghaseyo~"

"Annyeong, _____" "Annyeong, cherry pie~"

"Wow, no PDA. Just this sickly sweet look in your eyes. I swear, I can eat both of your eyes for dessert."

"Hahah, ______, you jest. We talked about it last night. Well, more like this morning. Our public display of affection at the restaurant last night wasn't so.. so.. what word did I use again?"

"Comely?"

"Yes, comely. And it would leave a bad image on Yongguk. He is a singer after all."

"Did you talk about anything else?"

"Oh yes, everything. We talked about which song should be our theme song, how we should get couple rings and dye our hair the same col-"

"Please spare me the gory details."

"Aww, and here I wanted to tell you that you would be Channie's bridesmaid on our wedding day."

"You're talking about the wedding already?!"

"No, not exactly in detail. Just the thought of it. And, we did want to thank you in a special way."

"Aww~ You guys are so sweet. Why not just treat me to lunch forever?"

"No way, honey. You're not our child. Hahahah"

"I already treated you to lunch yesterday."

"Then let me treat you today as thanks for yesterday...you did bring us together."

"Yehey!!"

 

2:00 p.m.

              Yongguk, Himchannie and I were having such a good time when I heard my phone ring. "Excuse me one sec, guys." I pick up without looking at the caller I.D. "Annyeong~"

"Hey, Ms. Crybaby. Had a nice lunch?"

"Why, Your Majesty, what made you call me?"

"The company approved to make you my coordi-noona. So come over here and make me look good. There's a photo shoot in 30 mins."

"Are you kidding or are you kidding? And you look good already. You don't need much of my magic."

"I know that already. But you should seriously haul your over here or else you'll get fired before you get to work."

"Okay, okay~ Wait for me at the entrance please? Annyeong~"

"Guys, I have to go. I just became (bias)'s coordi-noona. And he has a photo shoot in 28 minutes."

"I'll drive you there. Himchan and I will be going on a drive around town in my car today. So we should at least bring you there before anything else."

"Thank you. You guys are such sweethearts."

"Don't mention it, cherry pie. But we gotta go. You only have 25 minutes to prepare him now~"

Off we went to (insert bias's entertainment company here)(Let's just pretend it's in the same town you are in.)

 

2:15 p.m.

               We arrived to the company and I was so grateful to this couple I'm with that I don't even feel jealous of Channie anymore. It's gonna be so much fun, being the coordi-noona of an idol. Hectic and busy, but fun. I say good bye and thanks to Himchan and Yongguk as I climb out of the backseat and I don't pause to see them drive away. I could be irredeemably late right now, so I have to hurry.

               As I run up the front steps, I imagine what I'll make him look like today. Due to my eyesight being concentrated on the ground and my mind being preoccupied with dozens of men's hairstyles, I bumped into what I thought was the glass doors at first, but was actually a man's chest.

"You have a knack for bumping into me, don't you?"

"You should've said something."

"Never mind that. We have to hurry~" he said taking my hand and pulling me in the building straight to his dressing room. I feel rings in his hand, too, much like dream guy had. What's with guys and rings these days?!

"Okay, so they said that I have to wear a punk look but still look like a nice guy. Does that make sense?"

"Oh it totally does." I thought of how dream guy looked. That's how I'll style this guy.

 

3:30 p.m.

               The shoot is now finished and a success. He looked so cool and awesome in the outfit I put together for him. Getting him looking that good is no easy task under time pressure, but he was already so good-looking that styling him was a breeze. And the nice punk guy look suited him so perfectly! 

               I'm cleaning up his dressing room when he suddenly waltzes in and say, "_____, there's still a photo shoot after this. We gotta go now~" Then he grabs me by the waist and practically drags me off to his car. "Man, are we so late that you're dragging me?" I complain. He just smiles and keep on dragging me. He opens the passenger seat for me and closes it. When he got seated on the driver's side, he flashed me a smile and said, "Buckle up." Heart-melting, I tell you.

 

3:45 p.m.

"We're here!"

"We're having a photo shoot at the movie theater?"

"Just get off."

"Ne, ne, Your Majesty~" I climbed off the car and he did so too.

"I was lying about the job. I'm free for the rest of the day. So, I'm asking you. Please watch this movie with me?"

"Aish, you should've just said so, you dork."

"I was thinking you wouldn't agree so I kidnapped you."

"Don't say that in front of the staff. They just might think you really did."

"You don't have to worry about the end. We're just watching a movie." He flashes that heart-melting smile again.

We buy popcorn and soda. Well, he's paying.

It felt like a date, except for one thing..,.I slept. Which was weird, because it was an action movie we were watching. I dreamt again.

 

I'm in the same room as the last time, except it's lighter, but still foggy. Dream Guy was sitting on a corner, plucking the petals off of a rose. I came up to him and said, "Spare the poor rose. It didn't do anything to you, did it?"

"No, I'm just asking it if you remember me yet."

"Like, how?"

"Like this: *he plucks off a petal* She remembers me. *he plucks off another one* She remembers me not. And so on and so forth."

"I'm having a pretty hard time, you know."

He gets up and towers over me, coming close so I get a glimpse of his face, not enough for me to actually map it, but I know it's a pretty face and familiar, too. He gets so close, I see his clear, chocolate orbs.

"Let me give you a hint..,.you're getting clos-"

 

"_____, _____, wake up. The movie's over. The alarm in your phone has gone off." I see chocolate orbs in front of me, (bias')'s eyes. My own eyes widen in realization.

"(bias), (bias), it's you!"

"Of course, it's me. Who else are you in the theater with?" I open my mouth to reveal my great, big discovery to him, when a voice cuts in. 

"______, you were here, too!" I turn around to see Himchan is there, with Yongguk, too.

"I thought you guys were going on a drive. Finished already?"

"Well, yeah. The town isn't that big." (Yeah, right~)

"Who is this?" Channie says, motioning to (bias).

"(bias), _____'s boyfriend."

"I wish. He's the idol (bias), and I'm his coordi-noona now, but I'll still be working at the salon" All three of them were grinning after I talked. 'Did I say something?' "I wish.""I wish." "I wish." ~Sh*t.

"I mean-he wishes. Aigoo~" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Does that mean you want me to be your boyfriend?"

"Aniyo~ You're dreaming."

"I'm dreamy~ That's why you want to be my girlfriend."

"Oh shut up."

"Admit it, _____. You're blushing you know~"

"Aish, Channie, let's just go to work. We'll be late."

"Don't worry, I'll drive." Yongguk and (bias) said at the same time and bro-fisted. Damn synchronization. These two look like best friends already.

"Okay, you drive _____ to work and I'll bring my Channie." Sweet~ but not to me. 'Don't leave me with this guy~'

With that agreement, we were off to work, me in (bias)'s car and Channie in Yongguk's car.

Fortunately for me, (bias) was not bugging me anymore with him-being-my-boyfriend-thing. But he had this silly grin on his face which made him look like a kid who got a huge achievement of some sort. And he looked cute like that~  \(>_<)/

 

We were just in time for our shift. And I thought that Yongguk and (bias) would go already, but nooo~ They just had to stay. For 2 whole hours, I could feel holes burning on the back of my head. And from time to time, I would catch (bias) looking at my reflection in the mirror. Thankfully, dinner came and it was time to dismiss Mr. Princey

 

  8:00 p.m.

"(bias), aren't you going home yet?"

"Why should I? Aren't we having dinner?" he put a finger under my chin while saying this. *insert blush on my cheeks here* I swatted his hand away.

"You're joining us? Who invited you?"

"Yonggukkie did." He said matter-of-factly.

"Yongguk told me your everyday routine. He told me everything~" This bit he whispered to me as he my hair.

"Omaygad, Yongguk. What did you do to this guy?!"

"Nothing, just chatted with him." he said, averting his eyes away from me.

"About you, cherry pie. I could hear everything~ "

"Jebal gure, don't tell him anything else~"

"Oh, they will. I have my ways, dear~"

"Aish, let's just go eat."

               You might think that this dinner was no different than the other dinners I've had this week with Yongguk and Himchan. It was different. With the two of them being a couple, it was sickeningly sweet, like marshmallow fluff all day. There was no PDA, like this noon, but there was the occasional "Say aah~" coming from one of the two. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't jealous of just Channie anymore. I was jealous of the both of them, because they have each other. And I'm stuck with Mr. High-and-Mighty-but-Fated-To-Me-and-Actually-Sweet. We were seated across each other. I, beside Himchan, and him, beside Yongguk. We had conversations. And I think  I actually like getting stuck to this guy, but I need a plan. A good, preferably perfect plan. It might come to me in my sleep.

                Like after every dinner we’ve had together, Yongguk went home. Not after he kissed Himchan in the parking lot (which made me and (bias) so awkwardly embarrassed that we turned around). He also hugged me and patted my head and bro-fisted with (bias). (Bias) also went home, with the excuse of getting his beauty sleep. “Yeah, go get your beauty sleep, you pretty jerk.” Were my parting words to him. He kissed me on the cheek and my hand before going. Of course, I blushed. That was so gentlemanly of him (♪♫Mother Father Gentleman♫♪) and I felt the two rings he owned. He really is dream guy. Himchan, seeing that, couldn’t keep the smile off his face. It was his scheming smile and I knew there was something going on in that pretty head of his.

 

“Channie, what do you think of him?”

“What do you think? I think he’s a hunk-don’t tell Gukkie that-and you two look great together. You should’ve seen those people at the restaurant staring at the two of you.”

“You mean, the two of you. You guys looked like a married couple.”

“Well, maybe they looked at us, too, but when you guys talked to each other, it was like the two of you were in your own world. You looked totally sweet. Ants would’ve crawled all over you”

“Aww~ thanks, Channie, for your kind words.”

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

“I do. I want to. We are fated to be together.”

“How do you know?”

“He came to me in a dream.”

“What?”He asked, seeming not to have heard.

“Nothing. Let’s just get back to work.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yey!! Banzai!! I updated!! This is for all my subbies. Thank you all for being with me. You guys are my inspiration! I love you all~!! Neol Saranghae!!!! >_< This keeps playing in my head while writing this Teen Top's Be Ma Girl ~L.P.D.