Monday

Friday, I'll Be Over You

 

***YOUR LINES, HIMCHAN'S LINES, YONGGUK'S LINES***

 

Your P.O.V.   7:30 a.m. 

*Warrior-B.A.P. plays*

I wake up to my ringtone. To my annoyance, I look at the caller I.D. to find Kim Himchan’s name. Why is he calling me so early? I pick up despite my complaints.

“Yoboseyo?”

“_____! Go to the café at noon. And please dress up. There’s someone I’d like you to meet.” He says in a commanding tone.

“What’s this all of a sudden? You wake me up and you don’t even say ‘Good morning’?”

“Oh, sorry. Good morning. So, please say you’ll go?”

“Aish, is this person even nice at all? I mean, is it a girl or a guy? You could at least give me some clues.”

“Oh, he’s nice alright. He’s just your type. I’ll introduce you later, but let me tell you this: you’re his type, too! And he’s good-looking to boot. Well, he’s not as good-looking as me, but he’ll make the cut.”

“Seems interesting. Okay, I’ll go. But you have to treat me to an iced Americano in return.”

“Of course, cherry pie. Thank you for agreeing!”

“I’ll be waiting. Annyeong~”

“Annyeong~” With that, I hung up.

Seems like I’m in for a big day today.

 

11:45 a.m.

                So Himchan said I have to get there by noon. I’ll just walk then. It’s fairly close. I grab my purse and an umbrella before going out. At this time of the day, there aren’t many people out, so I get to my destination fairly easy. On my way there, the heat got to me, so I just had to buy from a nearby ice cream stand.

                Anyway, when I opened the door to the café, I immediately saw Himchan. He was sitting in front of this guy with bright red hair and they were deep in conversation I don’t think they even heard the door open. I went over and said “That hair color is so catchy. Annyeonghaseyo~”

Himchan stood up immediately and introduced me. “Gukkie, this is _____, the person I told you about. _____, meet Bang Yongguk.”

The guy named Yongguk stood up too and held out his hand. “Hi, _____. You can just call me Yongguk.” He was smiling this really cute gummy smile. It was too contagious; I had to smile, too. I shook his hand. “Nice to meet you, Yongguk. How do you know Himchannie?”

“We’re friends from high school and we just met again recently and he said he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.” cut in Himchan.

“Ne, that’s right. We were in the soccer club together. How do you know each other?”

“We’re both hairstylists and we work at the same salon. He styles my hair sometimes. You see this?” I tug at my hair “It’s his doing.”

“You’re hair’s beautiful.” Of course, I blush at that compliment.

“Good job, Channie” They high-five.

With that, I think Channie thought it was fine to go. “So, _____, Gukkie, I’ll leave you now. I have an appointment to make."

He winks at me and says “Your coffee will arrive any minute now. I’ll see you at work.” Then, he turns to Yongguk and says, “You better be good to her Gukkie.”

“I’ll see you later. Annyeong~” He says to both of us and blows us kisses before he goes.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

Because of Channie’s blessing (is what I want you to think), the two of them had a good time. By the time they finished lunch at the café and drank their coffee, they already knew each other’s lives (where they were born, raised, went to school, works & all that). They went to an ice skating rink nearby afterwards. It was Yongguk’s idea, but it turns out that he wasn’t that good at it. They had a great time, nevertheless, falling down together and drinking hot choco. Eventually, time came for _____to go to work.

 

Your P.O.V.     5:30 p.m.

                The alarm that I had on my phone went off, telling me that I had to get to work soon so I told my date, “Yongguk, it’s almost time for work, so I have to go now. I had a great time with you today. It’s really nice knowing you. Thank you for today.”

“Why don’t I drive you? I had a lot of fun today, too. Let’s meet again tomorrow, you know, if…it’s okay with you.”

“Jinjja? Ok then…so should we meet at the café, again?”

 “Alright. Same time?”

“Okay, then, let’s go?”

“Ne…”

                At the car, we talked some more and when he the radio at my favorite station, I couldn’t help but sing. To my amazement, he sang, too. He even rapped. His voice was amazing and I told him so. He smiled that gummy smile of his and said, “Thanks, you have a pretty nice voice yourself.” Of course, I blushed again. I’ve been doing that a lot today, huh. Thankfully, we already arrived at the salon.

When we went in, Channie was already there. He even greeted us by embracing us both and saying “How was your day? No, don’t answer that, I’ll ask you at dinner. _____, go get ready. Gukkie, you have to stay for just 2 hours before our dinner time. You have to watch ______ do the customers’ hair. She’s just awesome.”

And so he did, but I thankfully didn’t have holes burning at my back during those two hours.

 

Author P.O.V.    8:00 p.m.

                During dinner, _____ told Channie today’s events and he was smiling all the time. Gukkie shared his thoughts about the day as well and she completely blushed all throughout dinner. Gukkie went home after dinner, but not before telling Channie to bring her home. He even hugged Channie and kissed _____ on her cheek before leaving. That sealed in her mind that tomorrow will be awesome as well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Crap, I know, mianhae, but it's the best that I can do. BangHim shippers, you have to hang on. Please! I promise you, it'll get better in later chapters.  Please subscribe, I love subs!! And please comment, if you have anything to say. I welcome flames, they're still comments after all! Annyeong~ >_<  ~L.P.D.