Wednesday

Friday, I'll Be Over You

 

****YOUR LINES, HIMCHAN'S LINES, YONGGUK'S LINES****

 

Your P.O.V.   5:00 A.M.

*Shy Boy - Secret plays*

Ugh. I don't feel like I've slept enough. That's not even the alarm I set. What time is it? I look at the wall clock above my headboard. 5?! 5 a.m.?! Is it broken? No, its ticking. Confound whoever is calling me this early! I look at my phone and find Himchan's name and pick up.

"Channie, this is a bad habit. Have you even slept yet?

"Yoboseyo~ I just couldn't sleep cuz I'm still flustered. Gukkie gave me my favorite plushie~"

"I know, I was there. I saw the gift-giving alright."

"I know, I know. Where do you think I could buy cloth at this hour?"

"Cloth? You'll have to wait for, like, three more hours to get some at Silken Laces."

"Aww~ And here I was planning on making Yongguk a plushie. I ran out of materials after I made yours."

'Way to mess with my head this early in the day, Channie, but I have to be a good friend. Be a good friend'

"You might wanna try Fluff and Buttons. They open at 6 a.m. so you don't have to wait long and its right across Silken Laces. They have great materials there."

"Jinjja? Gomawo, _____. You're such a sweetheart! I'll make you another one as thanks! I'm gonna go right now!! Annyeong! Mwah!" He hung up.

Glad that that's over. Now I'll just lie here in my bed with my head all confused until I fall to my slumber again.

 

10 a.m.

*Warrior - B.A.P. plays*

Okay~ Thats my alarm saying I have to wake up. Time to get ready for another great day~ I'm planning on asking Yongguk to the amusement park UnderLand today. It's gonna be so much fun! And since I'm gonna be needing my strength for later, I gotta eat my breakfast. ♪♫Eggs, bacon and toast~ Strength food for the day~ Coffee and OJ~ Talk about breakfast~ I'm gonna gobble you up---♫♪

*Shy Boy - Secret plays*

Great, just when I'm about to eat. Thank you, Himchannie.(Do you feel the sarcasm in my words?) I pick up.

"Yoboseyo, Channie~ What do you want this time?"

"_____, that store you told me about was absolutely splendid! They had everything I needed."

"Of course, they do."

"I'm making your bunny black, too. Since I already made you dozens of other colors."

"That's awesome Channie! Thank you, really. Now can I please eat? You know, you should eat and get some rest, too."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I already did those things. Go on and eat. *he giggles*"

"Annyeong, Channie~"

"Annyeong~" I hang up this time. I should finish my meal and go get ready.

 

11:30 a.m.

I'm too early, but I'm already ready. Let's just wing it. I will just go walk slowly this time. I pick up my purse and umbrella, get out, lock my house and go forth to my date~

 

11:50 a.m.

                   My feet are stil fast. I got here just 5 mins. later than I usually would have. I open the door and go in, scanning the room for red hair and there he is! He's early! And great, Himchan's there. I guess he could tag along. I go over to them and say, "Annyeonghaseyo, guys~"

"Annyeong" They say at the same time. We all laughed. No, really, we did. Ok, so I maybe laughed on my own. I mean, they're just so cute~

I sat down beside Himchan. "Hey, do you guys wanna go to UnderLand later? You know, that new amusement park with the Goth Alice in Wonderland theme?"

"Sure, I'd love to go!" "Why not? Sounds fun!"

"Good!" I said with a big silly grin on my face.

                   So we ate, drank coffee (Yongguk drank tea, though), talked and laughed(this is becoming a routine -__-"). Then by 1:00 p.m. we were off to UnderLand! Mind you, I got to ride in Yongguk's car while Channie drove his own. Kyaa~ *fangirl mode: on!!*

                   At first, we rode the carousel for a warm up. I rode on a rocking-horsefly, Channie rode on a bread-and-butterfly and Yongguk stood outside, watching us and smiling his wonderful smile and waving at us. I almost fell off my seat. Then we hit the stalls and played the games. We got a lot of prizes cause Channie and Yongguk are really good. Then we rode the other rides of which Yongguk rode just one. I swear, Channie and I had to drag him just so he would ride the teacup ride with us (It was the tea party in the story. We rode on an upturned hat.)

 

5:00 p.m.

It's getting so near our work time, so we oughta ride the ferris wheel soon. The line is pretty long. 

"Yongguk, Channie, let's ride the Petal Twist before we go."

"Oh yeah, we haven't ridden on that yet."

"Yongguk, you gotta ride with us this time."

"Yeah, Gukkie, it's our last ride after all."

"Okay, okay. If you guys keep on ganging up on me, I'll go bankrupt."

"Psh-yeah!" Himchan and I said at the same time and bumped our fists together.

 

5:10 p.m.

So this was our positions in line: Me >> Yongguk >> Himchan. We were in front of the line and then the mechanic said, "Two people please."

"Why don't we let the 2 behind us go?"

"No, ma'am. You and sir should go on." He said motioning to me and Yongguk. He even winked. He knows~ *flails arms*

"Is it alright if we do, Channie?"

"Go on. I'll be fine."

"Okay then."

                   So we go on to the flower-like seats and waved at Channie as we rose up. When we got to the top, I noticed Gukkie wasn't enjoying the view as much as I did, in fact he was looking at the floor, so I thought I'd ask a question to distract him. Curse my tongue for forming the words "Is there someone special you like?" Well, at least it got him distracted and got his cheeks blushing. He looked up at me and said "Why are you asking?"

"It seems like there is someone, isn't there? You're blushing~" He got redder XD

"Well, actually, there is..,." I hope its me! Kyaa~

"See?! There is someone! Tell me, I won't tell anyone~"

"Youre a good friend and I can trust you *Did anyone else just hear my heart break at the word friend?!* *He took a deep breath* It's Himchan." He said with this big silly grin on his face, brighter than his normal gummy smile.

                   At that exact moment, the seat stopped at ground level and we got out. We waited for Channie to get down and when he did, we immediately went to work. I rode in Channie's car and I went on auto-pilot, cause I was all "Uh-huh""Yeah""IKR~", etc. in response to all his babblings. I think my soul flew away someplace else, cause I don't remember anything that happened after his confession, I might have even ruined my customers' hair. All I remember is that when Channie brought me home after work, I went straight to bed and cried my heart out.

My best friend and love interest loves each other! Yongguk is gay! I cant even- What do I do? Eottokhae~!?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So for this chapter, I tried not putting an Author P.O.V. I hope it appeals to readers more. I feel bad that I didn't update this on a wednesday. And the Thursday chapter wouldn't be updated on a Thursday, either. Sad~ Anyways, comment, sub, and love us more. I love you all~!!     ~L.P.D.