Tuesday

Friday, I'll Be Over You

 

****YOUR LINES, HIMCHAN'S LINES, YONGGUK'S LINES****

 

Your P.O.V.    11:45 p.m.

*Power-B.A.P. plays*

I wake up to my new ringtone. Seriously, why do people keep on calling me so early? I look at the caller I.D. and find Channie's name again. Of course, I pick up. "Yoboseyo, Channie! Sup?"

"Good morning, cutie pie. Are you ready for your next date?"

"Huh? Ready? What time is it?"

"It's 11:45, ______. Did you just wake up?!"

"Uh-huh." I said while getting up.

"OMG! You gotta hurry! You'll be late! Go on now, I'll tell him that you just woke up."

"Gomawo, Channie"

                   I hung up before he could say anything else. I'm doomed (doomed to be a blockhead, that is). I hurriedly showered and put on clothes, dried and combed my hair, brushed my teeth and put on shoes. My purse and umbrella were quickly picked up by my hasty hands and I immediately went out and locked my door.

                   I hailed a cab. I mean, come on, I'm already late. By the time I get to the cafe, I was sweatdropping and very nervous, I forgot to take my change. When I opened the door to the cafe, I easily spotted Yongguk. I thought Himchan would be there, too, but he wasn't. I went to Yongguk and apologized. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yongguk. Mianhamnida~ I have no excuse."

"Apology accepted. Gwenchanha. Channie called me 30 minutes ago and told me that you were just woken up by him."

"Ne~ That's true." I said plooping down the seat across from him.

"So what time do you usually wake up? You do have the night shift at the salon."

"Well, I normally wake up at 10 a.m., but I skated yesterday, you know, physical exertion, so I kinda needed more sleep. Sorry again."

"I understand. Don't worry~" *insert blush on my face here*

 

Author P.O.V.

                   Just like yesterday, they ate lunch at the cafe, drank coffee(well, _____ did. Yongguk drank tea), talked about basically nothing, laughed and had fun. This time they went to the arcade. They played the basketball shooting game, Dance Dance Revolution(that game where you step on arrows), crane game (Gukkie got her a really cute bunny plushie), racing games, shooting games, and whatnot. They even went in the photo booth and got 5 pictures in which all Gukkie did was smile his gummy smile and she did various aegyo.

                   By the end of their date, with all the tickets they got, Gukkie got a Matoki plushie (Shishimato, of course). Oh, he's not gonna keep it. He'll give it to someone else. To who? I ain't tellin ya~ Mehrong~

And like yesterday, when time came, Gukkie brought her to work.

 

Your P.O.V.   6:00 p.m.

                   When Yongguk and I got to the salon, Channie greeted us like yesterday. He hugged us both and even kissed our cheeks. He told us to have dinner again tonight and Yongguk accepted.

                   For the two hours of work we had before dinner, there were only a few customers reserved, and the work was simple so I got to sneak some glances at the guy I'm crushing on and dating these days. You see, I had this feeling that he likes me, too. I mean, I am his type after all. But rather than stealing glances at me or better yet, staring at me, it seemed like he kept on sneaking glances at Channie or the girl whose hair he was styling. I admit, I got pretty jealous. But, it could be that I'm just thinking too much, right?

 

8:00 p.m.

                   We went to a nice Italian restaurant tonight. Yongguk sat next to me and I thank the Lord God Almighty, Allah and Buddha for that. We kept grazing our hands together and I think I didn't stop blushing all night. We all shared a big-sized pizza and Himchan and I ate pasta with it. Yongguk ate some soup, instead.

                   During dinner, I shared the day's events with Himchan again and I realized his smile is kinda forced-looking so I stopped talking. Yongguk continued the story though. Then he gave the Shishimato plushie to Channie. My eyes got all wide. I was shocked okay. But then, I thought 'Oh yeah, I forgot to bring my bestfriend gifts. Good thing he did.' Channie was so happy! We did like bunnies so much~

                   Like last night, Yongguk went home after dinner, after making Himchan promise to bring me home and asking to meet again tomorrow. Yongguk left with that warning, a wink, a hug, and my heart with him. He's that captivating~

 

Wednesday 1:30 a.m.

                   Our shift ended and Himchan and I stayed to clean up the place so we could go home at the same time. When we finished, we gathered our things, locked up and went home.  

                   Himchan owned a car, so I got to go home quickly. I swear, all we talked about at the car was Yongguk, work, food, hair, makeup, and more Yongguk. Oh, and did I mention that we talked about Yongguk? XD And he was cuddling the plushie while driving, I almost asked him to let me drive, but nah~ I can't drive, anyway. 

                   Thankfully, he got me home safely and without any accidents, except maybe that cat I think we traumatized real bad. When I got home, Himchan suddenly said something I never thought I'd hear coming from his mouth, "Hey ______. Did you know I've liked Yongguk ever since highschool?"

"Wow, that's great~ You know I'm really tired. I should get to bed, soon. Be careful in driving. Jaljjahaseyo~"

"Of course. I'll call you early. See you tomorrow, honey~ Annyeong~" with that, he went off.

I swear I almost fainted right then and there. Himchan likes Yongguk?! Nado. What'll happen to us?! *sob*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Crap, again. Please don't kill me! Keep on subscribing, I love subs!! And please comment, if you have anything to say. I welcome flames, they're still comments after all! It's kinda like Monday, huh? Well, it's alright, there are still some differences. And that revelation! @_@ I wouldn't be able to sleep, but I have an interview tomorrow, Daehyuuun~ L.P.D. out~!!