Thursday

Friday, I'll Be Over You

 

*****YOUR LINES, HIMCHAN'S LINES, YONGGUK'S LINES*****

 

Your P.O.V.   8:00 a.m.

It's dark.

I'm not in my room. And why is there so much fog?

I feel wood. I'm not in my bed? Where am I? I'm lying on a wood floor.

Someone's coming, I can hear footsteps coming nearer. My breath hitch. I'm scared~ I scoot to a corner.

Then I hear the person's voice, "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

"Who a-are you?" I asked, still scared, because I can't see the face.

"You can call me your guardian angel or whatever. I'm just here to help."

The voice is low and reassuring, definitely a guy's voice. It's clear and it makes me feel safe, so I listen to him.

"You don't have to worry about the end. You just have to be a good friend. Give good advice to help your best friend. Try not to be so jealous. And you have to cheer them on." He says while sitting beside me.

"Why should I?"

"There is nothing we can do. Himchan is destined to be with Yongguk. And I to you."

He puts an arm around me and leans in. "We'll meet again. You'll just have to be patient and understanding. I love you~" He kisses my temple.

Then I wake up, tears in my eyes.

That was a wierd dream, but I'm still tired so I'll go sleep again. Oh, bother~

 

11:00 a.m.

                   My eyes hurt~ I think they're swollen. I didn't sleep so good, huh? Except for that one wierd dream, I didn't dream anything else. I'm still tired~ And I'm thirsty. I should go get ready for the day. It's too late to eat breakfast and I don't want to cook lunch. I'll just eat at the cafe. I don't think Yongguk set up a date today so it should be alright to go there. I don't want to see him yet. I get up from bed and do my grooming routine. I get my things, lock my door and go to the cafe.

 

11:55 a.m.

                   I get to the cafe and I open the door absentmindedly, I walked in, dazed, on autopilot, looking for an empty table when I heard someone call my name "_____-ah!" it said and the voice I heard calling was too much for me to handle: low, y, melodious, and above all, belonged to Yongguk. I look, of course, at the direction it came from, and I almost sobbed seeing his red hair, pretty face, huge gummy smile, and sparkling eyes. I still can't believe he's gay! Uwaa~ He beckoned me over to him and I obediently stepped toward him. I was all solemn and tired-like when I went over to him and the first thing he said was, "You look awful _____. LOL."

"Annyeonghaseyo to you, too."

"But, you really do look awful. What happened to you?"

"Gwenchana. I just got nightmares is all." I said, plopping down on the seat across from him.

"Are you alright?" He had this really worried look on his face.

"Yes, yes. Don't worry~" I said waving my hand dismissively.

"Well, to cheer you up and in thanks for sharing my secret, lunch is on me."

"Wah! Gwenchana~" And so he did buy me lunch.

 

*While eating my sumptious, delicious, and FREE food*

I keep on thinking about the dream I had. I'll just follow what my 'guardian angel'/'dream guy' said. "Yongguk, you should go talk to Channie."

"Why do you say so?"

"I know a lot. I'm a good friend, you know."

"What if he doesn't like me back? What if he suddenly hates me, because I'm gay for him? What if our friendship breaks because of my stupid confession?"

"Don't call my suggestion stupid! You'll be fine. Trust me."

"Should I really do it?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Uh...yes? Of course, I do."

"Then talk to him."

"Okay, I will. When, though?"

"I suggest you do it during dinner tonight."

"Alright then. Be there, please?"

"When will I not be there? I'm a good friend." 'I sure wish I will be.'

 

12:30 p.m.

Yongguk and I finished eating and are just drinking our beverages when a brilliant idea popped up into my mind.

"Yongguk, I have an awesome proposition! Wait, scratch that, I have an awesome plan! I'll call Himchan and some of my friends then we could play soccer! It was your highschool club, right? So you're bound to be good at it and you'll be able to enjoy it again!"

"___-"

"No complaints, no but's, no jinxing. This is perfect! The BEST, ABSOLUTE, PERFECT PLAN! Just you wait."

"___-"

"I'm gonna call them right now."

"___-"

"What?!"

"Can I call Channie myself?"

"Oh, yes, of course! That's better, actually."

                   With that, we were off to Call Center Land. Well, I was. Yongguk only called Channie. I was calling 10 of my friends. I think 12 players should be enough. Heck, I'm actually praising myself for having so many friends/acquaintances who are jocks. There's so many, I'd be able to be happy as the referee. And if I was the referee, I wouldn't have to play and no one would notice me wincing at every moment Channie and Gukkie got too close (1ft. is close enough). But you just can't help getting close at a soccer game, so it probably looked like I was having a seizure during the whole game, they were so cloooooooose!!!! So here's what happened with the calls:

Call1:

Trrrrrrrr...,.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo, Zelo-ah~"

"Hi, noona! What's up?"

"Zelo-ah, you're free this afterrnoon right?"

"Ne, Uppie and I got off school early today. Why do you ask?"

"I was planning on asking you to a soccer game later at the sports' center. Is 2p.m. alright? Bring Jongup with you?"

"Arasseo, noona! We'll be waiting~"

"Gomawo, Jagiya! Annyeong~"

Call2:

Trrrrr..,.

"Yoboseyo~"

"Yoboseyo, Niel~"

"Oh, hey. You miss me already?"

"Oh come off it, Niel. Do you have anything to do before work today?"

"No, I don't. Why?"

"I wanted to ask you if you'd like to play soccer with some of my friends. You should bring your boyfriend, too."

"Wow, okay! I haven't played soccer in a while."

"And don't worry about the sun, we're playing in the town sports' center."

"Brilliant! What time?"

"2p.m."

"Okay, then. Meet you there."

"Gomawo~ Annyeong~"

Call3:

Ring Ring Ring(Busy)

2nd Attempt- Ring Ring Ring

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo, Youngjae. You busy?"

"Ani, Daehyun was just here pestering me to feed him."

"Why don't you? Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys a favor."

"Ne, anything you want. I'm sure Daehyun will approve."

"Go to the sports center by 2p.m. We'll play soccer."

"Oh, that's it? Of course, we'll go!"

"Gomawo, Jaejae. I'll treat you to ice cream on Saturday. Annyeong~"

Call4:

Trrrrr..,.

"Yoboseyo, L.joe?"

"Yoboseyo, this is Chunji answering for L.Joe."

"Why? Where's L.joe?"

"Oh, I made him go take a nap. He did say he wanted to grow taller."

"Oooooooh~ You sang him to sleep huh? *giggle* Anyway, I wanted to ask you a favor."

"What favor?"

"Will the two of you play soccer with my friends?"

"Okay, that's not so bad. Where?"

"At the town sports' center. At 2p.m. Bring L.Joe with you."

"Okay then, SYL.. Annyeong~"

"Meet you there. Annyeong~"

Call5: 

Trr...,.

"Yoboseyo~"

"Yoboseyo, Ricky~"

"Hello, noona! What made you call me?"

"Does Changjo have dance practice this afternoon?"

"No, he doesn't."

"Will you guys be up to playing some soccer later?"

"Anytime!! What time are we playing?"

"2p.m. at the town sports' center."

"Okay then, I'll make sure Changjo and I can get there. Annyeong~"

"Annyeong, gwiyomi~"

After my call to Ricky, I didn't call anyone else. I bet they, the people I called, would bring their "best friends"/boyfriends, so there wouldn't be any need for me to call them anymore. And I noticed that Yongguk was still talking to Himchan and do you know what I heard?

"You hang up."

"No, you hang up."

"You better play with us later."

"Of course I will. Now hang up."

"No, you hang up."

"Let's hang up on the same time."

"On the count of three. One..,."

"Two..,."

"Three!"

"You didn't hang up."

"You didn't either."

"Ok, I'm hanging up."

"Take care" Yongguk finally hung up.

Aish, my skin was sizzling. I'm so jealous. They were so sweet just now. "Try not to be so jealous." Damn, dream voice gets me. I calmed down just remembering it. Anyways, we'll have so much fun~

 

1:30 p.m.

Yongguk and I went to the town sports' center first so we can get permission to use it until six and to prepare the equipment. When we got there, Himchan was already there. "Annyeong Gukkie, _____~"

"Hey, you're early."

"Well, I had nothing to do. And I was so excited to play soccer again. I haven't played since highschool."

"Nado. It just got boring after that, but I'm excited today, too."

"Good thing I thought of this huh?" I said, bumping fists with Yongguk.

"_____, you are so awesome! You thought of this. Anyway, I already got permission to use it until we have to go to work, now we only need to prepare the equipment. BTW, here's the plushies I made you _____." He says while handing me the matoki plushies.

"Gomawo, Channie. They're so cute~"

"They're a couple, you see. This is Kekemato(he points to the black and white one with the zipper for a mouth), the father, and this is Jokomato(he points to the black and yellow one that looks like a jester), the mother. I'll make their children for you later." He smiles his scheming smile. He only makes me plushies when I do him a favor or something and I'm guessing it'll take a while before I get another one. After that exchange, we head inside and prepare for my friends.

 

2:00 p.m.

                   I was sooo~ wrong about it being fun. When everybody got here(town sports' center), I introduced them to each other, and everybody liked each other, I guess. There was no animosity between anyone, except for C.A.P. and Yongguk. There was this intense atmosphere around the two of them and their glares were sending out sparks. It was like they were having a mental showdown for leadership and it was scary. Since I felt they wanted both to lead, I made them both captain of each team. I had them draw lots one after the other. And here is the team listing:

 

Yongguk's Team:

Goalie: Jongup

Daehyun

Niel

Chunji

Ricky

 

C.A.P.'s Team:

Goalie: Zelo

L.Joe

Changjo

Himchan

Youngjae

 

And I was the referee. Once they were in position, I blew my whistle and then......CHAOS ensued. It was like a war out there. The rivalry and testosterone levels were so high, my eyes couldn't keep up, but thankfully, the ball was still visible to me. 

 

3:30 p.m.

                   The guys took a break from playing so much. They drank water, wiped off their sweat and talked to each other. I now know why there was so much heat on the field: Jealousy abounds! You remember the teams? Well, that's the cause. You see, the semes(dominant ones) got grouped with the other semes' ukes(submissive ones). and vice versa. The semes got overprotective, I guess, since soccer is a close game-lots of skinship and such-and their blood just boiled over. I had to do something of course. Dream voice was telling me to 'Be a good friend" again. I re-grouped them. Now, here are the new teams: B.A.P. vs. Teen Top. (A/N: Don't tell them that that's what they're called in this universe.)

 

Yongguk's Team:

Goalie: Jongup

Zelo

Himchan

Daehyun

Youngjae

 

C.A.P.'s Team:

Goalie: Ricky

Chunji

L.Joe

Niel

Changjo

 

And I am still the referee ^_^ When they resumed play, it was so much more relaxed and they actually look more like they're having fun. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

 

5:00 p.m.

                   Like I said, they were playing so well, and they were so happy, I could just cry. But I can't take it anymore. Yongguk keeps on looking at Himchan in this really sweet way and Himchan gives him the same look. For the first two hours, they did it while the other was looking away or preoccupied with the ball, but afterwards, when they finally caught each other looking, they did it at the same times and they even smile sweetly at each other when they do so. I can't take it. Even the other guys are being lovey-dovey while playing. It's like they're mocking me or something. I can't take it, I have to get out of here. Since I'm still being a good friend, like my dream voice wants me to be, I'll leave a note. I tear a piece of paper from the notebook I always bring and write Himchan a note.

'Channie, I'll go to work now. I forgot I have to set up the salon today. I'll see you there.

P.S. I didn't call for you, you guys were having too much fun playing, no one looks at the scores anyway, so I'm just gonna slip out. Annyeong~'

I ran out, crying. I ran towards the general direction of our salon. Sobbing while running is hard you know, not to mention, I couldn't see anything through my tears, so I bumped into something. It was hard, so hard, I fell on my bottom. But judging from it's shape it was a person's broad chest, so I apologized.

"Mianhamnida~ I wasn't looking."

"You know, you better look. Wait, you're crying."

"Duh~"

"Was your fall that hard?" He asks while holding out his hand. I take it and get up.

"Ani, *I avert my eyes from his* I was crying before I hit you. Sorry again." I ran.

That was so embarrassing~ I gotta get to the salon, and fastt! His voice is familiar, though. I wonder where I heard it before.

 

5:30 p.m.

                   I got to the salon, sweaty, panting, sobbing, and totally wrecked. I cleaned myself up. Working in this state is dangerous, so I had to. I also had to collect my thoughts. After I cleaned myself up, I still had time before my shift so I went to the break room and sat pouting and went all-emo at a corner. I recalled my dream earlier this day multiple times, so I can calm down. It really did calm me down and I had come to terms with his words so by the time Niel and Channie arrived, with Yongguk in tow and laughing at something Yongguk said, I didn't flinch. I welcomed them with a smile. Apparently, my slipping away wasn't easily noticed and their game ended only when Niel's alarm had gone off. Good thing he has an alarm, too, or else they would've been late.

                   My friends got upset when they noticed I wasn't there, Himchan said. And they wanted to thank me for asking them to play today, Yongguk said. But that was all they could tell me, because our shift was on. We talked during dinner, though, and I called my friends to thank them for coming to the game on such short notice.

 

8:15 p.m.

                   We were already eating dessert and I suddenly remembered that there was something else that was needed to be done: Yongguk's confession. Thankfully, I was sitting beside Yongguk so the signal was quite subtle. I elbowed him, gently, on his side and whispered "Confess. Now." while glancing at Himchan's direction. And he did. And it was so casual, he was just like, "HImchan, *Channie looks at him* You, know what? I like you." Himchan dropped his fork.

"Are you serious?" 'Why do you doubt it, Channie? You should know that by now.' 

"No, I'm Yongguk. But yeah, I like you. Like, like-like you. In short, I love you. Ever since we were in highschool."

"I might be dreaming. ____, pinch me please." I took his hand and made him slap himself.

"I'm not dreaming. *tears up* I like you, too. Ever since highschool and I was so happy that I got to see you again. I was planning on confessing to you after church on Sunday but you confessed first. Oh, I love you Bang Yongguk." He got up and hugged Yongguk. I swear I saw it in slow motion.

"Channie, you have frosting on your lip. Here, let me get that for you." Yongguk kissed Himchan full on the lips and Himchan kissed back. Why wouldn't he?

They were so happy making out, they forgot that they were in public and almost forgot about me. I was just beside them. It kinda hurts. (♫♪F.U.~ F.U. very very much~♪♫ -Pitch Perfect) When they pulled back to breathe again Yongguk said, "VICTORY!! You know, we should thank _____, she made me confess to you tonight."

"Is that so? I have to make you another plushie! Their kids, this time."

"That is true. I knew of your feelings beforehand and it just felt like the right thing to do. And I had a dream about it. Anyways, Channie, get off him. We're in public." I whispered, smiling like the Cheshire cat. At least now that that's taken care of, it feels like I'm lighter rather than heavier.

 

8:30 p.m.

                   Tonight's dinner was delicious and it was so much fun dining out with Channie and Yongguk, even with the dreaded confession. Too bad, my good mood was easily dissipated when I saw the customer I was to serve afterwards. He was already seated at my station and at first, I didn't remember his face, but when he spoke, I remembered who he was. "Annyeonghaseyo~ Ms. Crybaby."

"You were that guy I bumped in to a while ago! What are you doing here?!"

"Paying you to do my hair?? Duh~ "

"Of course, Your Majesty~"(Smell the sarcasm in my voice or is that the pasta I had??) I got to work on his hair.

"That's more like it."

"What are you, anyway?"

"Uh, a human? a Korean? Hello? Earth to Ms. Crybaby."

"No, I mean, what's your profession? And I'm not a crybaby, I'm _____"

"Oh, nice to meet you, _____. I'm a singer. An idol, actually."

"Really? What would your name be?"

"My name is (insert bias name here)"

"Wait, what?! What are you doing at this salon then? Shouldn't you have your own coordi-noona?"

"Yeah, but that's what I'm here for actually. Looking for a new coordi-noona. My coordi-noona resigned cause she got children. I mean, pregnant with twins. So do your magic, Ms. Crybaby, and we just might hire you."

"You have got to be kidding me, (bias). I'll do my best then."

 

And that was how my life got infinitely better..,.but I didn't know that yet. I could just feel it in my gut.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Whoah! It's been a week since I updated! I've become so slow~ Sorry, to my subscribers. This chapter is for all of you. ♪♫I did my best, but I guess my best was quite good enough♫♪ *giggles* I hope you guys enjoyed it. It's incomplete yet. The happy ending is near, though, but don't worry, I'll update faster this time. I'm just borrowing my sister's computer right now, so updating is kinda complicated. Mianhae~ L.P.D. is running out the building~