THE FIRST ENCOUNTER PART I

TO THE ETERNITY

Vic's POV

“Ma, can we like have a seat at the nearby restaurant and rest for a while before continuing this? My legs hurt”, I complaint giving my tired-begging look. *I tell you this will definitely work*.

 To be honest, I couldn’t stand any minute even seconds with this ‘shopping spree day’ which has been going on for almost 3 hours, consecutively. Seriously, walking around in this huge and crowded place, for this long, gives me a fudging headache. I’ve got better things to do, you know! Not to mention the noises from the heavy footsteps, the sound of people chit chatting, laughing crazily, and the blasting music that echoing the entire place. It all converges in my ear and strikes my ear drums so as my brain cells. WHO IN THE WORLD would be able to bear with all of these? Besides, my mom of course! She’s an exceptional. *coughs* But the pain on my legs, is NO KIDDING.

 “Vic, are you sure you’ll be okay after that? Or should we just go home and let you rest?” my mom asked letting me know how consent she was towards me while crushing a piece of paper in her hand. Knowing the fact that she still had a ‘lists’ of things that she wanted to purchase makes me feel a little guilty, sad? I don’t know. I took the paper in her hand, and look through it. My eyes meet hers as soon as I realized that there are still few more unmarked items.

 “But ma, you have not finished yet. Look at this” I said showing her the crumpled paper. “How about this, you go, I’ll wait. I will be waiting for you at the café next to the main entrance” I continued. *Letting her go by herself wouldn’t be that bad isn’t* I thought to myself

 “Splendid! My daughter, indeed! I’ll meet you there in 2 hours, okay?” she curves a wide smile. A moment ago her face was like ‘FML face’ but now it was like she had just won a lottery. This is one of her charm that I really annoyed with. Her expression could change 360° in a short time. To ruin her moment I purposely ask her, mockingly, whether the 2 hours is enough. Then she answered, “Of course! It’s more than ENOUGH my DEAREST daughter”, emphasizing the word ‘enough’ and ‘dearest’ while pinching my rosy cheeks. “But I warn you for the very last time, are you sure you don’t want to join in? There are still a lot of new arrival goodies here. I don’t want when we reach home later you’ll be like ‘OMG! Ma I want this! I want that! Ma why don’t you buy it for me! How could you!’ and more importantly I.DONT.SHARE”

 For a few seconds, I lost my word, totally. My mouth are now wide open *incredibly wide* due to the shocked I received from witnessing the ugliest acting or should I called it ‘imitation’ that I’d ever saw. If my mom was an actress she would dominates all the awards for Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actress and so on. That’s for sure. Thanks to her all the people, literally, are watching us as if we were a celebrity or something. It’s so embarrassing. I would kill myself if I could. Never in my life, had I imagined this day would came but it did eventually. 

 I lowered my head and whispered, “Ma I promise you, I’ll be fine. I’m not a child anymore. I can take care of myself okay! You may go now. Look at that! 70% off sales!” I pointed towards one of the famous boutique in Seoul, VH’s Collection. My mom’s eyes diverged then converged as soon as she saw the sign. Without wasting any more time, her time, she went straight to the store leaving me with pairs of bewildered eyes which are still staring at me. Before it was just a minor headache but now it multiples due to the embarrassment. I bow to everyone apologizing for the scene a moment ago. As I did that, I excuse myself. Still lowering my head down low, I silently walk to the restaurant. Basically I barely saw what’s ahead of me until…

 

*Splash*

 “Aargh! !”

 

 

Here are the 1st chapter. I know its kinda lame, to me, but this is the best that I can do. I hope youll like it and feel free to comments and SUBSCRIBED. The next chapter will be posted as soon as I finish it. Please be patience ><