One Shot (KyuHyuk)

One Shot & Drabbles Collections
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Yearning (KyuHyuk)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

Today’s their one year anniversary. Hyukjae who woke up early decides to cook delicious and special breakfast for his beloved husband. He took a shower and makes his way to the kitchen and took out all the ingredients he needs to make the perfect breakfast for their marriage anniversary. Humming to a song and smiling, he finished cooking breakfast at 8.30 a.m grinning happily at the food prepared, he then walk to their shared bed room and open the door to be welcome to an empty room.

 

His smile faded slowly. Who was he kidding? His husband was never home. He went out 2 days ago and didn’t come back. He’s living in a delusional world. His husband never loved him. It was an arranged marriage. He knows that his husband was not fond of him. No, not fond was an understatement. His husband hates him, loathed him.

 

His husband looks at him like he’s the most disgusting human being ever and when he talked to him he’ll say something so sharp that Hyukjae will be hearing those words all thru the day. Sitting down on the bed, Hyukjae let out a sigh. Not realizing it but a single tear made its way down his fluffy cheeks. Another. Another. And another. Not long he was a crying mess. It was not his fault that they’re force to married. Their parents needed to merge their company and this was the only way for that to happen.

 

Of course, how could he forget? His husband, Cho Kyuhyun, have a lover. A beautiful, sweet and adorable lover called Jihoon. The first time he say his husband and his lover was on their fourth month of marriage, he was out for a grocery shopping and Kyuhyun was supposed to be on the office. But when he was enjoying a cup of hot chocolate in a nearby café, he saw one of the waiters there going out and what surprise him was that the waiter was meeting with his husband. His tear fell down when Kyuhyun and the waiter kissed each other and he saw Kyuhyun smiled. Kyuhyun had never smile in front of him. Not in their marriage, ever. Not when they first met each other which is on the family meeting that their parents arrange. Kyuhyun was just sitting there without any expression, looking like he’ll die any minute. But Hyukjae was looking at him, smiling his adorable gummy smile in every question and conversation that the Cho (excluding Kyuhyun, of course) was making to him.

 

By the end of that dinner, they (the parents) had come to a conclusion on when and where will they marriage be held. And exactly 3 months after, they became husband and wife official, on paper.

 

Kyuhyun will never let him forget that they were only legal on paper. He will always remind him that he doesn’t feel a single thing towards Hyukjae. And Hyukjae knows that. Why was he holding on to this marriage then? Love. Yes, Lee Hyukjae is in love with his husband, Cho Kyuhyun. But his husband never knew that. He will never tell his husband that, and even if he does, Kyuhyun will not believe him. So he doesn’t even bother to tell him. He chuckled when he remember how good of actor was Kyuhyun when they were having dinner together with their parents. Kyuhyun was acting as if he’s the most loving husband to Hyukjae and people around would’ve thought that their marriage was all fluffy rabbit, rainbow and sunshine. Oh how much Hyukjae wants that to be true. He was desperate for love. Love from him husband. A love that he never felt for the part 1 year. He had always wonder, what he did in the past to receive such hatred from his husband.

 

But no, Hyukjae’s not giving up on that love. He believes that one day; his husband will return the love. He will see his husband smile directly to himself and not for other guy.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

The sound of door opened and closed woke Hyukjae from his slumber. Wiping his eyes, he looks at the door. Again, he fell asleep on the couch while waiting for his husband to return home. It has been 4 days since their anniversary and Kyuhyun has not returned home, he doesn’t even bother to leave a message or call Hyukjae to inform him anything about his whereabouts.

 

“You’re home.” He said with a whisper and walk towards Kyuhyun. The other man send a glare to Hyukjae and hissed.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“This is my house too Kyuhyun I have the rights to be here.” Hyukjae said softly.

 

Kyuhyun looked at him and sent him another glare. Hyukjae was already used to those glare, he was not used to it of course. It still made him flinch every time Kyuhyun look at him like that. It’s as if Kyuhyun was wishing for Hyukjae to die and disappear in front of him. Oh yes, that’s exactly what Kyuhyun wants.

 

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun said then goes to his room. Yes, his room. He doesn’t want to share room with Hyukjae. He’d rather die than to sleep in the same room with him. Even when they’re together in the living room, he felt as if he’s having trouble breathing. Hyukjae’s presence bothered him so much and he just don’t want to be with the guy. Slamming the door on Hyukjae’s face, he let out a huff. He hoped that when he went home late at night, he won’t have to look at his so called wife’s face.

 

Hyukjae on the other hand smiled bitterly. He was missing his husband and he was thankful after seeing his husbands’ face. He had a lot of things going on his mind those days when Kyuhyun went missing. He thought something bad happened and now he can let out a relief sigh. Kyuhyun is alright. Though he must say, he actually knows where his husband was. Of course he was his secret lover Jihoon.

 

The day after their anniversary, Hyukjae went out to the café he usually went and there he found out that Jihoon had been on leave and will be back 3 days after. He wiped the tears and his hand touches his belly.

 

“Umma’s sorry baby. Umma promise that umma will not cry anymore but here I am, crying again. But this are tears of happiness baby. Umma’s happy that appa’s home.” He chuckled.

 

Yes ladies and gentlemen (if there’s any) Lee Hyukjae is pregnant. And the father to that child is Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae woke up from the sound of knocking. More like pounding. Groggily, he made his way out of his supposed shared room with Kyuhyun and opened the door to a drunken Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun? What happened?” He asked, helping his husband in to the house. The smell of alcohol made its way to Hyukjae’s nose and he was not fond of the smell. Kyuhyun slurred to his ear.

 

“Em.. You smell nice.” His hands then wrapped around Hyukjae’s waist and started nibbling on the ear lope of his wife.

 

“Kyuhyun, let go of me. Please.” Hyukjae said. He didn’t want to take advantage of a drunken Kyuhyun. No, this was not how he wished his first time to be.

 

“But you tasted good Hyukjae. Come on, let me have you. You’re my wife.” Kyuhyun said and with that, Hyukjae can’t say anything. He is Kyuhyun’s wife. And as a wife, he has to fulfil his husbands’ need. That night, he lost his ity to his husband. And what sadden him was that Kyuhyun didn’t even remember what they had done. And so, Hyukjae decided to keep it to himself.

 

2 months later, Hyukjae wasn’t feeling well and decided to go to the doctors only to be taken away by the news. He was pregnant. And the poor baby’s father didn’t even know.

 

Hyukjae was determined to keep the news to himself. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to harm the baby. Oh no. The baby has not does anything wrong and he doesn’t want Kyuhyun to do anything to the baby. He hated Hyukjae, and he was pretty sure that Kyuhyun will hate the baby too.

 

The next day, when Hyukjae was preparing breakfast, he saw Kyuhyun went out of his room.

 

“Kyuhyun, come have breakfast.” He said with a smile. Kyuhyun merely look at him then left the house. Hyukjae sigh.

 

“Looks like it’s me and myself again.” He said sitting on the chair. “Opps, I forgot. It’s me and you baby.” He said patting his belly softly. There’s a visible baby bump now but nobody sees it because Hyukjae likes to wear shirts which is bigger than his skinny body and he rarely went out of the home. He’s on the fourth month of pregnancy already and he’s anticipating the day of his labour. The only person who knows about his situation is him and his personal doctor. He had begged to his doctor to keep this a secret from his family. Saying that he wants to surprise them. Oh how much of a surprise are they going to get.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

“How long are you going to be stupid Kyuhyun?” turning his head to his side, Kyuhyun glared at the person.

 

“What do you mean? I never was stupid.” He stated, gulping his tequila in one shot.

 

“Stop coming to this place and go to your wife.” The man said.

 

“Do you think I’ll do that even if you said it to my face a hundred times Choi? Do you think I can?”

 

Siwon sigh. “Go home Kyuhyun, and stop drinking-“ he push away the tequila from Kyuhyun’s hand, earning a glare in return “-you know Hyukjae need you right now.”

 

“Go away!” Kyuhyun slurred, pushing Siwon but the other guy was bigger and muscular than him, so yeah.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter