Drabble (HaeHyuk)

One Shot & Drabbles Collections
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Kiss (HaeHyuk)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

It was past 11 o'clock and a certain male is still up on his bed, watching a video of their members on his laptop. He was laughing all throughout the show when a certain scene comes up and a frown appeared on the man's face.

 

'Those lips are mine!'

 

Was what he thought as he continues to watch the show. It was torture for this certain male to watch the show till the very end but then he badly wants to find out something in order for him to execute something later.

 

As soon as he finished watching the video, he shut down his laptop and with a frown he went to bed.

 

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

 

"Hyukjae!" The members of the 11th floor flinch at the sudden intruder. Kyuhyun who was about to take a bite of his bread quickly glare at the person who just decided to intrude their peaceful morning.

 

"Yah Donghae! What the hell are you doing here shouting?!" Exclaimed the glaring maknae to Donghae, the person who just came in from the 12th floor and was shouting a certain monkey’s name.

 

"Hehe.. Sorry Kyu, where's Hyukkie?" Donghae asked innocently.

 

"He's still sleeping Hae, what's wrong?" Sungmin who just arrived to their dining table answered, taking a sit beside Ryeowook who just pour milk to a glass for Sungmin.

 

"Oh, I just need to do something with him. Bye! And thanks Min! And stay away from my baby!" And off he goes to Eunhyuk's room after giving a not so threating glare towards Sungmin.

 

"W-what?" Sungmin asked, dumbfounded. 

 

"Geez! Can't he just wait till Hyuk wakes up? Seriously I bet that fish can't last a day without seing the monkey." Kyuhyun said finalling taking a bite of his bread and smiling in satisfaction when the flavours blend well inside his mouth.

 

"Kyu, really when are you going to start calling us hyungs?" Yesung, who was

Please log in to read the full chapter