One Shot (Kyuhyuk)

One Shot & Drabbles Collections
Please log in to read the full chapter

Disaster Date (KyuHyuk)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

"Oh I can't wait for the date!" Sungmin rolled his eyes at his friend.

"I know Hyuk. You'd been saying that for the past 15 minutes." He said which earn him a glare from the said man.

"What?! I'm just excited! I can't believe me and Kyu will finally have date together! A real date! Kya!" If Sungmin wasn't in a bad mood, he'll definitely see a couple of bunny ears on his overly excited best friend. "Can you believe that? A real date!" Hyukjae was beaming from ear to ear that his gums was so obvious that people from 5 tables away can see it.

"Whatever, I'm going." Sungmin said to himself, completely ignoring his friend who was still squealing like a mad girl. "It's bad enough Siwonnie can't come today and you just have to make my day even worst." He muttered, leaving Hyukjae alone and walking towards their class.

"..And then I can hold his arm and when we go to the horror house he's going to hold me tightly in his hug and I can cuddle closer to him and and and.. Minnie?" Hyukjae looks around the place and after confirming that Sungmin indeed left him, he pouts. "Meanie Minnie!"

- - - - -

"Psst! Hyuk! Pay attention wills you?!" Sungmin hissed to his seat mate that is also his bestfriend. Eunhyuk, still in his dreamy lane, imagining his gonna-be-perfect-date with his one month boyfriend, of course didn't hear his friend.

"Hyuk!" Sungmin nudge Hyukjae's hand with his elbow. He was tempted to kick the other's leg but he know Hyukjae will shout out loud and shouting is not an option when the teacher who's teaching them now is a very strict one. "Hyukkie!" But still, the other seems to be further into his dreams.

"Lee Sungmin, is there anything you would like to share with all the class?" Sungmin straighten himself in his seat and smile awkwardly.

"No sir." He quickly said. The teacher then shifts his gaze to the person sitting next to Sungmin, which is Eunhyuk.

"Lee Hyukjae?" He ask, but of course Hyukjae was didn't hear him.

"Lee Hyukjae?" Now the teacher's approaching the said male. Sungmin was gulping, afraid of something bad will happen to his friend.

"Hyuk.. Please.." Sungmin whispers to himself. Just when the teacher was in front of Hyukjae's table, the whole class was startle when Hyukjae suddenly stands up and with a loud laugh he said

"I know! I'll accidently pour my water and Kyu will surely help me and we'll be looking at each other and we'll surely kiss!"

"Lee Hyukjae!"

- - - - -

"Aish! I hope this is not a sign that the date will be a bad one." Eunhyuk says to himself. Currently, he's on his knees where his hands were help up high. The teacher had decided to punish him and he had to stay outside of the class all through the subject.

"Lee Hyukjae! I thought I made myself clear about no talking!"

"Yes sir!"

- - - - -

"Hahahaa!" Kyuhyun was laughing out loud after Hyukjae finished telling him about the punishment he got on his class.

"Kyu! You're not supposed to laugh!" Hyukjae pout. Kyuhyun looks at his pouting boyfriend and slowly regain his composure and caress the other's back.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, you don't have to think that much Hyukkie." He said cheekily pecking on Hyukjae's rosy cheek which leaves the smaller man blushing. "It's just a date. Beside, we'll have a lot of dates we're going to have." Kyuhyun said then walk towards the bus stop. Hyukjae stop on his track.

"It's not just a date Kyu. It's out first date." He said to himself but then run towards his boyfriend. He surely can't wait for the weekend.

- - - - -

It was Saturday and Sungmin was hanging out in Hyukjae's house. Well, Hyukjae force him to come so that he can help him decide on what he should wear for his date.

"Seriously Hyuk, just wear something comfortable." Sungmin said as he sipped his apple
juice.

"But I want to look good Min!" He said throwing his shirts from the closet, looking for the one shirt that he thinks will look good.

"Then I don't know how to help you." Sungmin said.

"You're no good." Hyukjae said turning around, hands on his hips.

"I didn't want to come, you're the one who forced me to be here and whenever I gave a suggestion, you'll throw it away. So I'm no use here actually." Eunhyuk sigh.

"I'm sorry Minnie, it's just, I'm so nervous and excited for this date and I can't help but to.." Sungmin rolls his eyes when he knows Hyukjae'll start his nonstop blabbering. Hyukjae who notice this quickly shut his mouth. "I'm sorry." Eunhyuk said with his puppy eyes. Sungmin smiles.

"It's okay. I can understand you Hyuk." It was actually true. When he was having his first date with Siwon, he was also like Hyukjae, or even worst. But it all paid off when Siwon and he had the best date ever. Siwon was very romantic and Sungmin can't help but giggled remembering this.

"What are laughing about?" Hyukjae ask looking weirdly at Sungmin. A second ago he was all moody and now he's giggling by himself.

"Nothing. Just that I'm sure you're date's gonna be so much fun."

- - - - -

And finally the day has come. Hyukjae didn't have much sleep last night because he was busy looking for the right shirts and imagining how the date will be. He can't help it, Kyuhyun's his first boyfriend and this is his first date. He was plotting a lot of plan to make Kyuhyun and him kiss and he'll be damn if it didn't happen that day. By 8 a.m, he was already clad in a white shirt and a pair of grey jeans with a little accessory. He had his breakfast with his mom, dad and sister and just like any other day; they were always laughing when having their meal.

It was around 10 when the doorbell rang and Hyukjae had to stop himself from jumping towards the door because just as Kyuhyun had promised him, he'll pick him up at 10. But before he can even make a step towards the door, his sister had already opened the door.

"Morning Kyuhyun." She said, ignoring the glaring Hyukjae behind her.

"Morning noona. I'm here to pick up Hyuk." Kyuhyun smiles.

"Oh! You're going on a date today! No wonder Hyuk was up so early! He was always a sleepyhead and won't wake up at 12 in the afternoon in the weekend." Sora said laughing.

"Noona!" Hyukjae shouts.

"Fine. You can go now." And the two male make their way not before bidding their goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter