One Shot (Haehyuk)

One Shot & Drabbles Collections
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cheesy Messages to Love Me (HaeHyuk)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

The 1st time Eunhyuk got a message. He was confused.

From: Handsome Fishy
To: Cute Monkey

If you read, you owe me a HUG,
If you delete, you owe me a KISS,
If you save, you owe me a DATE,
If you reply this,
You OWE me All,
But if you ignore,
You are MINE!
So what will you do?

"Who's Handsome Fishy?" But he didn't do anything, thinking that maybe someone had mistakenly sent him the message.

The 2nd time Eunhyuk receives a message he was still confuse.

From: Honey H.
To: Baby Boo E.

Sometimes my Eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?
Because..
You Always Remain close to my HEART and far from my EYES.

"Who the hell is this?!" He still didn't do anything.

The 3rd time Eunhyuk receive a message was when he's studying for his exam.

From: Your little stalker
To: My cute little angel

I know YOU ARE So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...Take...
3 Seconds to think of me
1....
2.....
3..................
So sweet.  Now continue you work.. Love you!

Now he's getting bewildered. Someone is definitely stalking him. He'll change his phone later. But still, the same person keeps on sending him messages. He's in the verge of crying. Whatever he does, this person knows. He even ignores his phone for about a month but that doesn't stop the person. Once, he tried throwing his phone and never wants to use any, but the next morning, there's a package for him and it’s a new phone.

From: Mr. Lee
To: Mrs. Lee

I am Sorry!
But I need
To Say
I...
Love...
Disturbing you...

And so on. He receives cheesy messages. He doesn't ignore it anymore. He finds it kind of cute. He even replies some of the messages and he finds out that his stalker is a sweet talker. He can feel that he's falling in love with the other. But he doesn't want to meet him first since he knows he's not ready for any relationship. Though the other understands him, he knows he's just holding on to him since he often asks him to meet.

From: Eunhyukkie
To: Mr. D

Hye.. When will you tell me your name?

From: Mr. D
To: Eunhyukkie

When you want to meet me. :3

From: Eunhyukkie
To: Mr. D

That’s not fair~ :(

From: Mr. D
To: Eunhyukkie

That’s fair enough for me. Don't be sad.

And so after Eunhyuk finish his exam. He's ready to meet Mr. D. Though a part of him is afraid to meet him. So here he is, waiting for Mr. D on the Star Cafe just a couple blocks away from his house. Once he entered the cafe, there's a waiter already waiting for him. He's quiet surprise because the man seems to know his name and he bring Eunhyuk to a table that's quite isolated from the others. Mr. D is still not there. He took his seat and look around the place.

After about 5 minutes, the same guy, or should he said waiter brings in some plate of food. And to his surprise, it's his favourite. Strawberries everyway! He can't help but smile seeing this. Mr. D really knows him though he never told him anything about him liking strawberry. But on second thought, he guesses Mr. D likes strawberry too so he ordered what he liked since he doesn't know what he likes. Still smiling, he didn't realize that the door to the place he's sitting was being open. Since he's sitting backing the door, he was suddenly meet with darkness. He felt the hands that covering his eyes. He can't make his mind on who's the person is. A few second of silence, he finally spoke.

"Uhmm... Who's this?" And the reply was some freaky alien laugh. He frowns at this. Is his date an alien? It's alright Eunhyuk. You can still run for it. Just says that you're in the wrong place and you're running late. Alright. When he's about to open his mouth, the other person talk.

"It's me," He smile but of course the other didn't see him.

"Mr. D?" Eunhyuk ask, his eyes still covered by the others hands.

"Yes,"

"Are you an octopus?" Mr. D laughs. Eunhyuk pout. There it goes again, the alien laugh. He really is an alien!

"What makes you said that?"

"You sound like one,"

"I am not," And with that, Mr. D remove his hands from Eunhyuk. His vision is a bit blur and he rubs his eyes a couple times. All of a sudden, he felt as if someone's pinching his cheek.

"You're so cute!"

"That hurts!" And there he is. Mr. D. Sitting on the vacant sit in front of him. He tilts his head looking at the person whose smile never move from his face.

"Donghae-hyung?" The other nod.

"You're Mr. D?"

"I am," It turns out, his neighbour of 3 years, not to mention he's a hyung since he's older by a year, is his secret admires. Donghae and he are not that close. They hang out a couple of times when he got nothing to do a long time ago, he doesn't really know him and of course he's surprise to see him in front of him right now.

"Are you surprise Hyukkie?" Donghae ask, still smiling. Eunhyuk didn't reply. He just look weirdly at Donghae.

Please log in to read the full chapter