One Shot (HaeHyuk) ●HBD HYUK●

One Shot & Drabbles Collections
Please log in to read the full chapter

Moments (HaeHyuk)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

“No.”

 

The twelve people inside of the meeting room then gulp and quickly turn their gazes down towards their files.

 

Donghae huff a sigh and shook his head.

 

“You’re telling me, out of the twelve brains in this room aside from mine, nobody has had a decent, a BRILLIANT, idea on how to handle this?” He said once again after the last employee tried giving him a solution that he knows will not only make things worse, but also make his company in a serious financial problem. That’s a risk that he wasn’t going to take.

 

A minute went by and nobody dared to say anything. Even though everybody had been working in the company for many years, still nobody ever had the courage to cross the CEO.

 

The CEO of Lee Corp, Lee Donghae, may only inherited the company for a couple of years now but everybody know how strict and highly professional Donghae is when it comes to the company. Even when he still wasn’t the CEO, he had already been such a sough after individual in decision making and he had proven time and time again on how capable and dependable he was in managing the company. It was when his father had his first heart attack that the old man decided to step down, rest and spend more time with his wife that Donghae finally step up and be the man in charge.

 

Everybody knows who Donghae is. Everybody know what he was capable of, and how great he was as a CEO. In only a few months since Donghae as appointed the CEO, the company had seen some great increase in terms of its sales, proving more of how great he is.

 

Donghae let out a loud sigh. “Well, thankfully for you people–” he pointed to the whole table. “–I have ideas and is willing to share it. So, listen and I want this to be executed perfectly.” He said and began explaining. The meeting took another hour before all the executives went out and began with their duties.

 

Donghae was the last one to went out and as soon as he arrived at his own office, the sound of his Kakaotalk app goes off, signalling a new message. He put down the files he had in his hands to the table and took out his phone from his pants before unlocking it and opening the app.

 

Don’t work too hard hubby! I miss you ʸ(ᴖ́◡ु⚈᷉)♡⃛

 

Donghae smiles and quickly type in the reply then proceed to sit on his chair, discarding the phone for a while for his work.

 

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☣ -═══════ι▬▬

 

05:32PM

 

Donghae had just arrived home from work and as soon as he opened the door to the house, a loud footstep can be heard coming from the kitchen and he quickly took off his shoes and throws his suitcase down before opening his arms wide.

 

“Hae~~ You’re back!” Came the crashing of another human body against him and he was more than happy to return the hug, in addition to kisses on top of the other’s head.

 

“I’m home baby.” He whispered soothingly. This was a typical routine that they had, even when Donghae was only away for work from 8 to 5, his husband had always been the clingy type. Not that he’s complaining, he’s just like that, only for his husband tho.

 

“Now go and change okay? I baked a cake.” Said the smaller male with a bright wide smile, emitting a smile from Donghae himself.

 

With a last peck on his husbands’ lips, he made a beeline to their bedroom to change and wasn’t surprise that his beautiful husband had already laid out his home clothes on the bed for him to change into.

 

“Aa~ Hyukkie, what can I do without you?”

 

Hyukkie, or his name Lee Hyukjae is Donghae’s’ other half. They’ve been friends for as long as they remembered and when he reached his 24th birthday, he had proposed to Hyukjae infront of all the guest on his birthday party. His and Hyukjae’s parents included. They’ve never declared their relationship before the engagement, but both knows that they love each other dearly. So, when Donghae proposed, it was not a surprise that Hyukjae said yes.

 

They’ve been married for 4 years now and Donghae had been falling in love each and every single day, if that was possible. Hyukjae was just loveable and he was a whipped man for his husband. It doesn’t help that Hyukjae loves him just as much.

 

“Hae! Are you done?!” He heard Hyukjae’s voice from the dining room and he quickly put on his pants and shirt before exiting the room.

 

“Coming.” He answered. Sure enough Hyukjae had a slice of cake on a plate for him and another for himself. It wasn’t the most beautiful cake Donghae had ever seen, but it doesn’t look bad either. Hyukjae did only learn to bake in a couple of weeks and that is already a big accomplishment to him.

 

The smell of chocolate instantly hit him, making him groan. “Hyukkie, this smells amazing.” He said taking a seat as Hyukjae poured him a cup of coffee. Black, just how he likes it.

 

Hyukjae smiles widen. “I added a ton of chocolate in there Hae, just like how I know you like.”

 

True, Donghae may not be a sweets type of person but he was a different person when it comes to cakes. He doesn’

Please log in to read the full chapter