The Young Master

Park Chanyeol for President

 

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about, um..." Chanyeol paused.

Jongin chuckled because the other boy really did forget his name. "It's Jongin." 

"Ah, yes. Jongin. I'm sorry." Chanyeol sheepishly scratched his head.

The atmosphere was awkward. There were only the two of them since Jongin asked Chanyeol to talk in private, which resulted in endless teasing coming from his friends, especially Baekhyun.

 

Because Chanyeol had never dated before and a stranger asking him out all of a sudden was a great leap forward.

 

Earlier, Jongin brought him to the nearest coffee shop. A cup of coffee was the best way to break the ice between two strangers, Jongin believed, and it worked.

 

"I've been keeping an eye on you lately." Chanyeol choked on his double espresso.

"No, I mean, not in that way." Jongin laughed as he politely offered a handkerchief for Chanyeol to wipe his mouth.

"I mean, you seem to have a great personality. What do you want to be in the future, Chanyeol-ssi?" Jongin tried his best not to turn this conversation ambiguous. Heck, if it wasn't for the sake of his country (and his annoying best friends), he wouldn't even think about doing something this bold and embarrassing.

There's a long pause, as Chanyeol blankly stared at the black liquid on his cup before he finally answered. "I honestly haven't thought about it."

Jongin stopped sipping his latte for a while. Interesting.

 

"Excuse me, Jongin-ssi, but why are you asking me such things?"

Jongin put down his cup on the table and stared right into Chanyeol's eyes. For some second, Chanyeol was terrified but mesmerized. Jongin swore he saw a faint shade of pink on Chanyeol's face. 

Oh God, it's going to be difficult.

 

"We actually need your help."

"What kind of– wait... we?"

 

***

 

"Young master," the butler bowed ninety degrees. "Mr. Kim is here to meet you."

He knew it's a bad idea to disturb the young master's wushu session. He knew exactly why young master decided to build his own private gym on this huge, huge mansion. He knew exactly what young master would do if anyone violated the rules he set.

But it seemed that something important was up, judging from how Mr. Kim who was known for his calm and collected self seemed to lose it today.

 

And as expected, Zitao threw his wushu stick in anger.

"What did I tell you about disturbances, idiot?" He grabbed the butler collar, because yes, Huang Zitao was a typical hot-tempered rich guy.

"I'm sorry, young master, but–"

 

His words were cut off as Zitao threw a punch right on his face. The butler fell with a loud thud.

 

"You could be reported for domestic violence, you know?" Mr. Kim was leaning on the door frame. The butler nodded even though he was practically down on the floor, but it's been a part of his duty.

"Domestic violence, my ." Zitao picked up his wushu stick, only to throw it to the poor butler's body. "Put it back."

"Y-yes, young master." The butler hid the pain as much as he could. He didn't want young master to get even angrier.

 

"What's up?" Zitao made his way to Mr. Kim his butler was referring to.

"I guess this isn't the best place to speak about such confidential information." Even though he looked more restless and anxious than usual, Mr. Kim somehow managed to keep himself composed. Years of learning and practicing diplomacy had its fruit.

"Cut off the crap, Kim Joonmyun. Let's talk upstairs anyway."

 

Not many people knew, but Joonmyun the young promising diplomat from the Republic of Elyxion was Huang Zitao's friend since pre-school.

 

"Hey, Yixing."

"Yes, young m-master?"

"Bring us something to eat in five minutes. If not, you know the consequence better."

"Yes, young master."

 

***

 

"Hey, Kris. Are you sure it's gonna work?" Jongdae casually asked his friend in a black suit, whose eyes were glued to the computer screen.

"Don't you want it to work?" Kris answered, obviously uninterested to talk while he had more important things to do.

"But seriously, I never thought there'd be someone that similar to him, physically."

"Uh-huh."

"Well, we're on a parallel universe anyway."

"Uh-huh."

"But I'm not sure if he is... eligible. I mean, look at his record–"

"Uh-huh."

"Kris."

"What?"

"You're ing annoying, you know that?"

"I know, thanks."

 

Jongdae's phone beeped. A new message was received.

 

"Kris."

"Uh-huh."

"Don't ing 'uh-huh' me, you pig."

"When did I become one?"

"Kris, I'm serious."

"What?"

"Jongin found him already."

 

 


 

Author's note:

Surprise... 

Here's chapter two! I feel really enthusiastic while writing this LOL

So... things have slowly been unveiled :)

Anyway, forgive my fail humor attempts, okay?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe or Zitao will wushu you

Until then...