Caught on AFF

It's more than a Show

 

 

The wonders of AFF..


 

 

It was quiet. A little two quiet. While Infinite had schedules to attend at their studio, you were surfing the one page that you always spent your life on, aside from work and hanging out with L. Yes, you were guilty of still roaming through the sea of stories on AsianFanfics. Hey, let's not judge. You knew you weren't the only one without a life. Plus, it was very hard to get out of this habit when you've been reading stories about your favorite biases for more than a year. 

 

You managed to do a good job at keeping this site unknown to L. You assumed he wouldn't be really fond of reading about himself being put together with a random OC that he has obviously never heard of. However, according to the story, the OC could have known him since high school, where he was the most popular guy and she would be the nerd. 

 

Imagining the possible reactions coming from him made you chuckle as you lied on your stomach on the floor of their dance practice room. Meanwhile, Infinite was arranging flights and tours for their next destination, as well as practicing for their full length concerts in another room of the studio. You opened your laptop and commited your guilty pleasure. Wasting precious time on AFF. You scrolled through the initial batch of stories, looking particularly for Infinite stories but if you came upon a good EXO, BAP, etc, story, you didn't mind taking a look. Finally finding a story that caught your eye, you started reading the forward, gathering the gist about a blind witness being entangled in a hit-and-run incident that was more than meets the eye. Interested right from the get-go, you clicked the NEXT button to read the prologue.

 

From the start of the story, you felt your heart drop when the story took you back a couple of years to when the OC, named Eunhae, defied her brother's, Hoya's, warnings about meeting a guy online on a blind date. Obviously, this would lead to no good. Nothing good ever happens why you defy Hoya's words.

 

*sniff**sniff* Poor Hoya Oppa...stupid OC. Why would you go against Hoya oppa's words?? Now he's DEAD! 

 

As you continued on into the story, Eunhae was now blind due to the accident involving her brother and Woohyun. The strange thing was, Woohyun, who had hurt her initially, ended up saving her though she could never figure out why. And since then, Woohyun was missing in action, being Eunhae's #1 paranoia. Meanwhile, Sungjong served as a younger, caring, not-blood related brother to Eunhae, inviting her to his dance competitions, helping her get through her struggles, and whatnot. You sympathized with the OC but when she came across L in the story, you felt like slapping him. He was so ignorant and harsh with his words. Normally, you weren't really attracted to stories where L is considered cold and reserved for no given reason. Who would want to read about their own boyfriend being a complete jerk...right? In this case, you were able to accept it considering that there are a lot of ignorant people in this world who would think that way. 

 

Including me...you admitted.

 

But, but, how could he be sooo meannnn?? Gah, shooo meannn!

 

As you came across the last chapter, you became more hooked to the story. This was where the story really started. Connecting the last missing girl described in the Description/Forward, the author placed the girl in the story as a misplaced figure, who had made herself known to Sungjong and Eunhae. However, upon willingly getting into a car, the girl was now proclaimed missing and was just another case added for the cops to figure out. But with no leads, evidence, or traces, how far could they go in this investigation?

 

Upon reaching the end, you stared at the screen. That did not leave a good feeling in you as you wanted to read more... 

 

How could the author just leave it like that?? NOOO! Gah, now I have to subscribe...I subscribed to too many already T.T But but, gah, okay fine, I'll subscribe >.<

 

After subscribing to the given story, you were checking out the author's other stories to find a collaboration one with Infinite and EXO. This being interesting, you decided to give it a chance. The story was rather original, yet unoriginal. The unproven prophecy, known as Fatale Incursio, was the day Heaven, Earth, and Hell converge. How will this turn up?

 

Gah, this one seems like it leans more towards EXO...but but Kris!

 

You started rooting for Kris as you read the description and forward. 

 

Sigh, what a sad story already. This author really likes to kill off her characters. First it's Hoya, now it's Kris?? What's next?? 

 

 

 

In the midst of your thoughts, as you were trying to decide on reading about your biases in EXO as they are hinted to the clash with L later in the story, you were unaware of the pair of eyes behind you, staring at the screen in front of you.

 

It wasn't until L lied down on his stomach next to you that you realized that he was RIGHT there. 

 

Oh crap.

 

You immediately tried to scroll down, avoiding the bright-green colored banner at the top of the page, but Myungsoo already took over your laptop.

 

Ah, all those months of effort to keep it away from him~ T.T

 

“Dude, what are you reading that has so much of your interest?” He teasingly asked as he scrolled up.

 

Nothing! nothing! I want my laptop back! Give it back to me~!

 

You had eyes of plea in your eyes while you tried to remain stoic, but inside you were panicking as you didn't want him to judge you. His eyes slowly skimmed through the page as he read the banner, AsianFanfics, and saw the sea of stories involving EXO, Infinite, BAP, etc etc. He cringed for a moment before he replied, “Wow, you read these?”

 

For that moment, you sat there silent. You thought it was wrong to read about L and have mini fantasies about him, in which you brought to life in your head by reading these fanfiction stories. However, after thinking about it, there wasn't really anything wrong with that. It just showed that you really appreciated L and the stories revolving around L. Thus, you gained your confidence and responded, “Yes! Why?”

 

He let out a soft chuckle as shook his head before he snuggled his head through your arms, until your arm was over his shoulder. He took this chance to lift you up, in which you covered your eyes with your hands in embarrassment, asking him to put you down.

However, of course, he didn’t. He just held you in his arms, looking into your eyes, before he seductively brought you closer to him and whispered into your ear, “You have the full package, the real Kim Myungsoo in the flesh, already. Instead of reading about it, why not just make all your fantasies come true?”

You felt your face get warmer as you looked at him naively. ‘W-what?” You stuttered.

He smirked as he put you down on your feet. It wasn’t long before you were pinned to the wall and his lips crashed into yours. Little did you know that the eldest member of Infinite was just around the corner. Without any thought, he walked into the studio to see the two of you making out.

Sunggyu’s eyes widened and his face turned red before two pairs of eyes were directed at him. “Uh…” He was unsure of what to say at first before he bursted out, “Freaking A, get a room. We’re still technically at work. Just. Just. No. Gahh my eyes. I’m leaving!” And with that, he shut the door, leaving the two of you, still a bit dazed.

 

 

L turned to look at you again as he smirked his smart-aleck remark, “So, where were we?”

 

 


 

Who needs AFF when you have the real thing in front of you? ;)

 

Excuse Sunggyu's interruption. He was secretly jealous...LOL jk. I will let you imagine the rest x.x

 

 

Oh..I changed the title to something a little more fitting to its prequel.  

Okie, I hope you guys enjoyed. The stories indirectly mentioned above are a couple of my other stories.

 

Blind Case - Story with all of the Infinite members in it ^^

Fated Destiny - EXO and Infinite Collaboration Story. 

 

 If it interests you, please do check it out and support me by subscribing and commenting ^^

 

ANYWAYS, please do comment on this one, too, as I am slowly losing motivation due to stressing out. If you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe ^^

Thank you! You're the best!